• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Considerations for Malays & Indians (including Chinese) before casting your votes...

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Considerations for Malays & Indians (including Chinese) before casting your votes

Blame it on the 60.1% that keep voting PAP in.

They keep voting the PAP only because the PAP is a "competent government".

Don't believe me??? Then please believe the Honourable Prime Minister of Aljunied....

"I think we have a competent Government... we need to allow time for the Government to work, and I hope, eventually, the policies will take effect on the ground, people's lives will be improved and we have a better Singapore." Low Thia Khiang in "By-election win not sign of trend for GE: Low", 147th Prostitute Press 28 January 2013

WP Chauvinists and race bigots, please note and please be patient. Things will improve under the PAP. The Workers Party said so.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Considerations for Malays & Indians (including Chinese) before casting your votes

So if a Singaporean voter lives in a constituency with a contest between PAP and WP, who do you encourage him to vote for?

They keep voting the PAP only because the PAP is a "competent government".

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

So if a Singaporean voter lives in a constituency with a contest between PAP and WP, who do you encourage him to vote for?

That is why I am one of those who thinks that we should not discourage 3-corner fights, in order to give voters more choice.

May be it is too late now for this GE to have 3-corner fights in GRCs.

Ideally, in future GEs, all the non-WP opposition parties should contest as one single party against the PAP and the WP in 3-corner fights to give voters more choice. It will be a healthier political environment than just the PAP and the WP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes the Pappie Shit eaters are out in force,,,,that is the best these scums can do?? What about the Pappies being racist? Like Old Fart saying that Singkieland is not ready for an Indian PM? or that the m&d pappie candidates have been doing Fuck all for anyone,,,,look at Yakkult? he got doing anything for his community besides being the minister of m&d affairs? So Pappie dogs,,think about yr own backyard and yr own pappie masters,,,the FT influx have made things worse for the Indians and Malays,...Ah Tiong will ask a malay if they can speak mandarin,,and Shitskin FTs discriminate against local Indians as they are a lower caste,,,PAP is such a ethnically fair party,,,YEAH RIGHT,,,

ROFL even though LKY was right in that instance yeah the PAP hasn't really helped the minorities. Now we have a PAPPY doggy coming in with the racial angle. You don't even need to be a racist you just need to be proud of your own race aka a chaunvinist like tang liang hong to be accused of racism and i don't even think TLH or any of the WP leaders are chinese chaunvinists.

Please don't be coy during election season. Please continue with your "Guess the Race" and Indians "stink", are "smelly", are "shitskins", etc and Malays are "useless", "lazy", etc racial diatribe and nonsense.

While you are inconsequential as one person, collectively, the likes of you and your fellow bigots and chauvinists do help give a complete picture to the remaining 7% Malays and 4% Indians who are planning to cast their votes for the chauvinist WP and in doing so, are rewarding its bigoted and Chinese chauvinist supporters.

Nigger don't go off track please and try to make it personal. It's about the WP who you claim are racists. So please mr liar show proof. How are they racist? Show proof ok.

You are also funny you try to make it personal then say oh i'm nothing as a person but then try to bring in another angle that collectively hey me and whoever those fellow "bigots" are do aid in the voting of these "remaining m&ds and shit skins". So aside from your stupid strawman arguments please stick to the issue at hand and show proof the wp are racist like you claim.

As for me well ironically it's people like you that actually aid me in convincing others of shit skins and m&ds etc. Endlessly bringing up racism when there isn't any and it's always one sided. I am sure you convinently ignored the fact that there are people like leong sam and narong who call chinks the scum of the earth in which you have no issue at all because you agree am i right to say?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone seems to assume that there are only two ways to vote, i.e. to vote for one of the parties contesting . There is a third and that is to spoil your vote.

It will show unhappiness with the ruling party. It will show unhappiness with a jiak liao bee opposition party like the WP. It will teach the WP a lesson and all opposition parties aspiring to be in Parliament not to expect a free ride on the tailcoats of voters unhappiness to million dollar MP allowances, perks and benefits whilst being incompetent and doing nothing except shouting platitudes and cheap slogans during election times.

For the Chinese, I urge them to spoil their votes if the WP is contesting against the PAP in which it has already declared as being a "competent government".

For the minorities, vote for the SDP and SFP which are multiracial and multicultural not only in name but in organisational culture. If it is a contest between WP and PAP, then vote PAP to send a message that they will not tolerate racial chauvinism in political parties and that they can be kingmakers.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful of those puacheebye Tiulelomo chowturbye fucktard swaypuborkua pap ib asking you to spoil your vote.

jw5

Loyal

OIC. Thanks for your reply.

I would encourage any Singaporean voter to vote for any opposition party, including WP, SDP, SFP, NSP, DPP, PPP, SDA, SPP, etc. Any party that is not PAP.

Perhaps it is because I have never had any dealings or any personal issues or grudges against any of these parties. (including PAP)

Everyone seems to assume that there are only two ways to vote, i.e. to vote for one of the parties contesting . There is a third and that is to spoil your vote.

It will show unhappiness with the ruling party. It will show unhappiness with a jiak liao bee opposition party like the WP. It will teach the WP a lesson and all opposition parties aspiring to be in Parliament not to expect a free ride on the tailcoats of voters unhappiness to million dollar MP allowances, perks and benefits whilst being incompetent and doing nothing except shouting platitudes and cheap slogans during election times.

For the Chinese, I urge them to spoil their votes if the WP is contesting against the PAP in which it has already declared as being a "competent government".

For the minorities, vote for the SDP and SFP which are multiracial and multicultural not only in name but in organisational culture. If it is a contest between WP and PAP, then vote PAP to send a message that they will not tolerate racial chauvinism in political parties and that they can be kingmakers.

jw5

Loyal

PAP will be very happy and healthy politically if your idea is put into practice. PAP will thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

That is why I am one of those who thinks that we should not discourage 3-corner fights, in order to give voters more choice.

May be it is too late now for this GE to have 3-corner fights in GRCs.

Ideally, in future GEs, all the non-WP opposition parties should contest as one single party against the PAP and the WP in 3-corner fights to give voters more choice. It will be a healthier political environment than just the PAP and the WP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

siao spoil the vote for what? Are you now trying to slither out from being a pappy dog by trying to offer another stupid alternative? Since you cannot tell readers to vote PAP for fear of being accused of being a pappy dog the next best alternative would be for them to spoil their vote so that even if they don't vote pappy they still won't get to vote oppo which indirectly gives pappy a bigger chance.

Btw you still have not given any reasons so to why wp is racist. Pls state them out here.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Considerations for Malays & Indians (including Chinese) before casting your votes...

My advice to the remaining 7% Malays and 4% Indians who still intend to vote WP led by Chinese chauvinist Low Thia Khiang and his racist sidekick Sylvia Lim, think very, very carefully. It's best to follow the lead of the 93% (Malays) and 96% (Indians) in your ethnic communities who, through instinct, personal experiences or observations, know the WP a little better.

For the Chinese who adopt the "anything-but-PAP" mentality, this is a wrong strategy. It will only bring you another 50 years of grief. Ask yourselves: "What happened to the "co-driver" and the "First World Parliament" that these WP charlatans promised me?"

As has been seen over the years, absolutely nothing has (or will) change with more WP MPs in Parliament. These are charlatans who are more concerned with getting their $200,000 / year MP allowances, MP pensions for the rest of their lives (after serving 9 years as an MP) and other perks and benefits for themselves and their friends, than representing your interests. That explain their poor performance and fearful silence, even with Parliamentary privilege. They have placed their personal interests above yours. There's no need to come up with excuses for them. They are the ones earning that $200,000. Let them do the explaining and let them come up with their excuses.

Cast your lot with other opposition parties in this election. If they do not perform as they should or what is expected of them if they are elected, cast them out in the next election as you should with these current useless and fucking hopeless bunch of WP MPs. Read what the WP has to say about the PAP which you hate with all your guts.

Yes wp chinks are the most racist in the world. All chinks are racist the minute they are born. Their existence means that they are racist to other races.

Would love for you to join my chinese dog club. Are you a chinese? We must support the poor malays, indians, eurasians from the evil chinks. Hope that you are a chink.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP will be very happy and healthy politically if your idea is put into practice. PAP will thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

Hehe, the KEY word is "Ideally", got it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My advice to the remaining 7% Malays and 4% Indians who still intend to vote WP led by Chinese chauvinist Low Thia Khiang and his racist sidekick Sylvia Lim, think very, very carefully. It's best to follow the lead of the 93% (Malays) and 96% (Indians) in your ethnic communities who, through instinct, personal experiences or observations, know the WP a little better.

Nigger aside from needing to prove that LTK and SL are chinese chaunvinists please show proof that 93% malays and 96% are not voting for WP. Please nigger show the proof.

For the Chinese who adopt the "anything-but-PAP" mentality, this is a wrong strategy. It will only bring you another 50 years of grief. Ask yourselves: "What happened to the "co-driver" and the "First World Parliament" that these WP charlatans promised me?"

As has been seen over the years, absolutely nothing has (or will) change with more WP MPs in Parliament. These are charlatans who are more concerned with getting their $200,000 / year MP allowances, MP pensions for the rest of their lives (after serving 9 years as an MP) and other perks and benefits for themselves and their friends, than representing your interests. That explain their poor performance and fearful silence, even with Parliamentary privilege. They have placed their personal interests above yours. There's no need to come up with excuses for them. They are the ones earning that $200,000. Let them do the explaining and let them come up with their excuses.

Cast your lot with other opposition parties in this election. If they do not perform as they should or what is expected of them if they are elected, cast them out in the next election as you should with these current useless and fucking hopeless bunch of WP MPs. Read what the WP has to say about the PAP which you hate with all your guts.

Nigger are you sure WP even forms parliament when the majority of the mps are all PAP so wtf are you talking about?

Are you actually able to predict the future or an alternate reality? This is because the WP are not even running singapore isn't this a fact? For the PAP it's obviously easy to see it.

Nigger pappy dog please don't run away.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the Malays and those who don't know Hokkien and what "huan nah" means, it is one of several extremely derogatory, racist term used by Chinese Chauvinists and Chinese race bigots to refer to the minority Malay community. It means "uncivilised, barbaric".

It is the poisonous equivalent of the White man referring to blacks as "niggers".
In my younger days, I ever asked my late mother why are Malays called "huan nah". Her explaination was that Malays were quite liberal with regards to sex which Chinese find difficult to accept. So "huan" carries the meaning of wild, loose ... while "nah" means boys, kids. I don't recalled it to carry the same degrading meaning as niggers. Hope someone can provide the actual Chinese character for "huan" then we can have a better understanding. However, I am very sure most Chinese do not realise that it may be an offensive term.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my younger days, I ever asked my late mother why are Malays called "huan nah". Her explaination was that Malays were quite liberal with regards to sex which Chinese find difficult to accept. So "huan" carries the meaning of wild, loose ... while "nah" means boys, kids. I don't recalled it to carry the same degrading meaning as niggers. Hope someone can provide the actual Chinese character for "huan" then we can have a better understanding. However, I am very sure most Chinese do not realise that it may be an offensive term.

this specific subject has been debated to death on an earlier thread. it is not derogatory. it's a crass chink colloquial equivalent of "aborigines". sinkies cannot expect peasants and coolies from china to articulate 5000 years of highfalutin chink literature and culture when addressing strange new primates such as malaikao, angmokao, kelingkia whom they had never seen before while fresh off the boat in nanyang.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would encourage any Singaporean voter to vote for any opposition party, including WP, SDP, SFP, NSP, DPP, PPP, SDA, SPP, etc. Any party that is not PAP.

Perhaps it is because I have never had any dealings or any personal issues or grudges against any of these parties. (including PAP)

Singaporeans in Aljunied have already voted for the WP and have seen the mess made by the WP in running their Town Council. Don't ask the 20-30% opposition supporters who will continue to vote them even if they raise TC fees for the benefit of their friends and cronies by 100%. Don't ask the hardcore 30-40% PAP supporters who will never vote for the opposition.

Ask the 30-40% middle ground supporters in Aljunied who have to pay higher fees to the WP cronies and friends, endure a lower quality of services and they will tell you why they are going back to the folds of the PAP in this election.

jw5

Loyal

Don't be upset anymore over your past grudges with WP and their current leaders. Be more magnanimous, like GMS. :wink:

Singaporeans in Aljunied have already voted for the WP and have seen the mess made by the WP in running their Town Council. Don't ask the 20-30% opposition supporters who will continue to vote them even if they raise TC fees for the benefit of their friends and cronies by 100%. Don't ask the hardcore 30-40% PAP supporters who will never vote for the opposition.

Ask the 30-40% middle ground supporters in Aljunied who have to pay higher fees to the WP cronies and friends, endure a lower quality of services and they will tell you why they are going back to the folds of the PAP in this election.