• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does This Describe Abuse of PAP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Democracy is not just formal elections. When journalists are put behind bars for doing their jobs, or activists are threatened as governments crack down on civil society, then you may have democracy in name, but not substance. Nations cannot realise the full promise of independence until they fully protect the rights of their people.”

Wake up Singaporeans. Vote out the PAP on 11 Sep

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the real pests are those who distort the true picture
the real nuisance are those who misinterpret and spread malicious lies
the real enemies are those who are against the state
the real social cockroaches are those who are out to destroy our peaceful society

please be careful

you can be sued for malicious,vitriolic and deliberate lies and rumours...and postings of character assassinations!!!

safe_image.php

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you are voting for WP instead of PAP, then you certainly do need help. Please check yourself in at the IMH for psychiatric assessment.

I shall endeavor to rid the PAP until they lose their 2/3 majority. That's step one.
Then I'll reveal my next step :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the real pests are those who distort the true picture
the real nuisance are those who misinterpret and spread malicious lies
the real enemies are those who are against the state
the real social cockroaches are those who are out to destroy our peaceful society

please be careful

you can be sued for malicious,vitriolic and deliberate lies and rumours...and postings of character assassinations!!!

Yes, truth must prevail. Pests must be exposed

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall endeavor to rid the PAP until they lose their 2/3 majority. That's step one.
Then I'll reveal my next step :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

good morning zhihau
wrong lah
I shall endeavor to rid the OPPO PESTS until they all disappear. that's step one.
step two will be the creation of a powerful and new PAP governance to cater to a new generation of singaporeans with new challenges.

that's majulah singapura!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning love
totally agree
have a great weekend battling
the pests
hahahaha.....

more Singaporeans have woken up. Singaporeans battling the pests is ongoing all the time. It is a journey singaporeans are bound to win. It's a matter of when pests are destroyed

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies have been abusing PAP and its cadres for ages. There are many cases of sinkies hurling vicious abuse at our good PAP candidate at internet forums, social media and even in the public places. We have a documented case of Chee Soon Juan harassing the gentlemen then-PM Goh Chok Tong at a public place in Jurong.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning zhihau
wrong lah
I shall endeavor to rid the OPPO PESTS until they all disappear. that's step one.
step two will be the creation of a powerful and new PAP governance to cater to a new generation of singaporeans with new challenges.

that's majulah singapura!!!

All pests must be destroyed.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies have been abusing PAP and its cadres for ages. There are many cases of sinkies hurling vicious abuse at our good PAP candidate at internet forums, social media and even in the public places. We have a documented case of Chee Soon Juan harassing the gentlemen then-PM Goh Chok Tong at a public place in Jurong.

Which pap candidate is good? Can name one good pap candidate?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which pap candidate is good? Can name one good pap candidate?

All of them who are standing for GE2015, be it first time or for re-elections.

All the PAP candidates are upright, honest and clean. Do you have any evidence to suggest that any of them are dishonest, corrupt or have engaged in nepotism/cronoyism?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of them who are standing for GE2015, be it first time or for re-elections.

All the PAP candidates are upright, honest and clean. Do you have any evidence to suggest that any of them are dishonest, corrupt or have engaged in nepotism/cronoyism?

You don't seem to know the meaning of good