• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Mole Opposition Party Is Covertly Working For PAP?

jw5

Loyal
You are certainly not a pap sycophant, simply someone who does not approve of GMS' recent antics.

Neither is GMS a mole. Petty and egoistic? Yes.

I would still encourage those staying in CCK to vote for him and his party, not just for the entertainment, but to see how he performs in parliament. What he says, who he targets, what impact he has. More importantly, a win for his party will bring down pap's domination. (and arrogance + condescension) Whatever hardcore opposition supporters may say, pap aren't going to lose that many more seats. Good news for you is that PPP is unlikely to win in CCK either.

I encouraged all my friends to vote for the opposition except those staying in Choa Chu Kang.

Before anyone thinks I am a PAP sycophant, think about it. If PAP loses every seat except CCK, it will have only 4 out of 89 seats. Surely, a PAP sycophant will not want to see PAP left with 4 seats.

Not that I think PPP is a mole party, but here we had our fair share of seeing Goh Meng Seng lampoon Sylvia Lim's and Nicole Seah's personal private relationship and life. Has he done that to any PAP minister? Not a word on Shanmugan who we know has an affair.

Singling out the WP members one by one who were not elected into WP's CEC, to make scathing and worse, untrue attacks. He has never done the same list with PAP ministers and pinpointing their policies one by one.

Telling WP to get lost from Moulmein Kallang because he had the scholar couple. When Hazel Poa ousted him as sec gen, he began to fire at her and her husband countless times, dismissing them as paper scholars who brought NSP ruin despite knowing that Sebastian was in charge. When Hazel recently resigned, he took her side again to get back at Sebastian.

Basically, someone who goes against everything he stands for.

Now that he created his own startup despite being a lightweight, he is complaining of lack of resources.

You want entertainment, you will have Desmond Lim and M Ravi for that if they get elected. But at least, they are entertainment with their guns pointing in the right direction. GMS, you can't say the same.

So for those staying in CCK, vote PAP or spoil your vote if you want. Only 4 seats to the PAP.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are certainly not a pap sycophant, simply someone who does not approve of GMS' recent antics.

Neither is GMS a mole. Petty and egoistic? Yes.

I would still encourage those staying in CCK to vote for him and his party, not just for the entertainment, but to see how he performs in parliament. What he says, who he targets, what impact he has. More importantly, a win for his party will bring down pap's domination. (and arrogance + condescension) Whatever hardcore opposition supporters may say, pap aren't going to lose that many more seats. Good news for you is that PPP is unlikely to win in CCK either.

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

jw5

Loyal
In any other country, just this would be enough for the voters to demand and vote for a change in government.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I encouraged all my friends to vote for the opposition except those staying in Choa Chu Kang.

So for those staying in CCK, vote PAP or spoil your vote if you want. Only 4 seats to the PAP.

I would follow your encouragement if Singapore were already a genuine democracy. Unfortunately, it is not. Every vote against the PAP, even if a vote for a molester, an upskirt photographer, or even a bicycle thief, is a vote against the tyrannical dominance of the incumbent PAP.

We are slowly normalizing toward a more democratic society, but we are not there yet. The day will come when we can have the luxury of scrutinizing the opposition and deciding the PAP would make a better choice. That day has not come.

And while that day is not yet here, I would vote for the oppo whichever oppo stands in my ward, and if there were more than two oppo in my ward, I would tactically vote for the one more likely to win.

Even M Ravi and Han Hui Hui would get my vote. What more GMS.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it. Mkgrc 2011 was wp team C.

Before anyone thinks I am a PAP sycophant, think about it. If PAP loses every seat except CCK, it will have only 4 out of 89 seats. Surely, a PAP sycophant will not want to see PAP left with 4 seats.

Not that I think PPP is a mole party, but here we had our fair share of seeing Goh Meng Seng lampoon Sylvia Lim's and Nicole Seah's personal private relationship and life. Has he done that to any PAP minister? Not a word on Shanmugan who we know has an affair.

Singling out the WP members one by one who were not elected into WP's CEC, to make scathing and worse, untrue attacks. He has never done the same list with PAP ministers and pinpointing their policies one by one.

Telling WP to get lost from Moulmein Kallang because he had the scholar couple. When Hazel Poa ousted him as sec gen, he began to fire at her and her husband countless times, dismissing them as paper scholars who brought NSP ruin despite knowing that Sebastian was in charge. When Hazel recently resigned, he took her side again to get back at Sebastian.

Basically, someone who goes against everything he stands for.

Now that he created his own startup despite being a lightweight, he is complaining of lack of resources.

You want entertainment, you will have Desmond Lim and M Ravi for that if they get elected. But at least, they are entertainment with their guns pointing in the right direction. GMS, you can't say the same.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the Mole ....

11838618_845006712272897_7670703038129456430_o.jpg

11219603_850688838371351_2773464079840370707_n.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would follow your encouragement if Singapore were already a genuine democracy. Unfortunately, it is not. Every vote against the PAP, even if a vote for a molester, an upskirt photographer, or even a bicycle thief, is a vote against the tyrannical dominance of the incumbent PAP.

Not just PAP. There are opposition parties that are obstruction to genuine democracy by insisting that every party should have some turf, so that no party alone other than PAP will ever be able to field more than half the seats, let alone all 89 seats. They will have their own definition of "genuine democracy" which is what we will get in GE2015 - every party contest about 10 seats, so that they themselves have a space. For now I will leave them alone.

Even M Ravi and Han Hui Hui would get my vote. What more GMS.

Ravi and Han Hui Hui will get my vote. Like I said, they are entertainment with guns in the right direction. The first thing GMS will be busy with after the GE, whether he wins or loses, is to spread lies about WP posters not being put up on time.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PPP is unlikely to win, but after GMS antics for the last 4 years I think they should deserve no more than 30%. Getting less than 30% will wake him up to the fact that politics (and his above 40% in 2 elections) is teamwork and others credit as well, and not "GMS was behind every good thing that happened, if bad things it was because GMS was not there".

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's face it. Mkgrc 2011 was wp team C.

WP will always have a Team C, Team D, Team E etc. because it believes in putting the strongest candidates in one team, followed by the next Team B etc. The better team wins and the poorer teams help hold down some ministers as well as gain experience before moving to the B team in the next election.

The A and B Teams also help uplift the image of WP, so that it rubs off on Team C and would not be too unfair to its C candidates.

There were no C Teams in other parties because they evened out, in the end every team looked like a C Team and won nothing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not just PAP. There are opposition parties that are obstruction to genuine democracy by insisting that every party should have some turf, so that no party alone other than PAP will ever be able to field more than half the seats, let alone all 89 seats. They will have their own definition of "genuine democracy" which is what we will get in GE2015 - every party contest about 10 seats, so that they themselves have a space. For now I will leave them alone.

If we were a real democracy, the worry over MCFs as well as talk about opposition unity to give everyone a slice of the pie won't come up. You also won't have the main opposition party reassuring the public that it does not yet have the means to form a government. These facets of Singapore politics are a consequence of the PAP's overwhelming incumbency. That is why the first step must be to dismantle that incumbency at any cost.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for any party as long as its not the pappies bcos I know the fuckwits 60% will still vote pap..but if the pappie vote drops thanks to me making the better decision as it will deprive pinky of his 'mandate'. Imagine if pinky receives 51% of the vote...he will literary go bonkers.

what kind of voting decision is that? Voting for any party except for PAP is as good as voting blindly. Sylvia Lim or Chen Shao Mao, yes, I understand. But are you going to vote Hui Hui or roy if they are one of the candidates in your constituency? Pls don't waste the vote. You are assuming that the current government is stupid. If they are, then why are there so many scholars working in the government? Those scholars are not stupid. why would they work for a stupid government? Your voting decision is as good as tearing singapore apart. which country are you working for?

jw5

Loyal
The bestest part is that people will say that he was riding his daddy's coattails for years.

I will vote for any party as long as its not the pappies bcos I know the fuckwits 60% will still vote pap..but if the pappie vote drops thanks to me making the better decision as it will deprive pinky of his 'mandate'. Imagine if pinky receives 51% of the vote...he will literary go bonkers.

jw5

Loyal
A friendly reminder, especially the parts in bold.

I have a piece of advice for all opposition supporters or anyone who wants a better and more democratic Singapore for ordinary folk and not just for the elites and their family members and cronies.

It's not important who are moles at this juncture. Whenever there is a straight fight between an opposition party and pap, just vote the opposition party.

After the opposition party members get into parliament and start talking and voting, you will be in a better position to assess who are the moles. If you worry too much about moles, spoil your vote, don't turn up, or worst, end up voting pap, you will be no better than before.

Don't forget that there are pap moles trying to discredit opposition members as moles too. If you have been observant in this forum or you have some basic intelligence, you will know who I mean. :rolleyes:

Forummer GoldenDragon used to claim that LTK and CSJ were both pap moles. He also claimed that he was from ISD. Now he has suddenly become LTK's biggest fan and is totally silent on CSJ, instead harping incessantly (perhaps temporarily) about NSP. If that is not a fucking two headed snake of a mole, I don't know what is. :rolleyes: