• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Exposed!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Walau...anyhow drop names.

everybody fucks except krafty. there's nothing to fear getting sexposed these days. the more the merrier, and it becums a normality. those who don't "steal eat", i worry.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

From the photos..I find it hard to believe they r not having an affair

I am guessing you must be ugly. Very common to see handsome men of power surrounded by a bevy of admirers. Even if a complete moron. YOU VOTE FOR HIM OR NOT? TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO SER LUCK! TEO SER LUCK! TEO SER LUCK!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michael Palmer the ex Speaker of Parl fucks outside marriage> My goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did ex wife said abt Shanmugam?? Why she said that??? Why din Shanmu sue???????????????

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

3 accounts.....well done ! lol

Need so many accounts for what ? GE 2016 is not just about digging past relationship.

Don't hold your breath too long.

you are another idlot who want to discredit others.
low scum

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

all of you are really fuck up doggies
esp that loonie loonie fucker
who had extras with his doggie

and he is here accusing others of marital affairs

fuck lah!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Daniel Tua Lumpar leow.

Hide this secret from LTK!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl mentioned in this thread is not the right girl. Cheong Shuying Sheela is not correct. Our MSM really have poor standard to report the wrong girl and even the wrong year.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/ea...5151656-5.html

A close friend in NUS told me that there was a girl who is "very close" to DG. She is truly the student of DG but the year of their very physical relationship is not 2008 but 2006. Her initials are VW and I also know that the girl is now a high ranking civil servant.

Can anyone find her?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl mentioned in this thread is not the right girl. Cheong Shuying Sheela is not correct. Our MSM really have poor standard to report the

Can anyone find her?
Chew cheng dog

Tiulelomo hamkachan. Where the proof? Npnt ok.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are dismay that character assassination and smear campaign are still continuing with the latest target aimed at Workers Party's new candidate Daniel Goh.

We hereby categorically condemn such act and we believe in having a clean campaign for ALL political parties with the main focus on policy debates as well as contest of ideas and ideals.

We urge our supporters and opposition supporters at large to stand in solidarity against such dirty smearing. We also urge supporters NOT to engage in any retaliatory actions of smearing against other candidates. Let keep this General Elections clean and focus on the more important key issues which will affect our future.

Goh Meng Seng
Pro-tem Secretary General
for People's Power Party Pro-tem Committee

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal

This may not be as simple as what it looks. In 2004, when Chen Shui Bian was running for presidency in Taiwan, he had a bullet grazed his stomach. He went on to win the election. Daniel Goh may be doing exactly that to smear his opponents and to win sympathy votes.

Tsk tsk....WP embroiled in town council affair not enough. Now still must handle sex scandal. Opposition really going to the dogs.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

I’m coming online now to seek your supports and advice on my marriage problem.
I’m sure most of you have read the Shin Min Daily News front page news of 15 Nov 2007. Yes, I’m the man featured in the news.
My problem started when my company got into a business dispute with a major customer. The customer threatened to sue for damages for the inferior goods supplied. As I’m ignorant of business laws, I got worried that the lawsuit might ruin the company completely.
Luckily (or unluckily?), my wife Jaslyn Go (aka LaMei) and I found a lawyer Chia Ti Lik (aka TiLik) in Tanjong Pagar (Chia Ngee Thuang & Co.; 24 Peck Seah Street, #05-09/11 Nehson’s Building, Singapore 079314. Tel: 62259983; Fax: 62237856; Email: [email protected]) who was willing to take on the case. As my wife was a director of my company without portfolio, this legal dispute was delegated to her to liaise with the lawyer. Fortunately we won the litigation, and I was very thankful to the lawyer.
After the legal dispute was settled, my wife continued to see this lawyer in the day time. At first I thought she was bored as a housewife, and it was good to keep contact with a lawyer who would be useful for future legal dealings.
Lately I discovered that she had been communicating with the lawyer using MSN. In one of many messages, she expressed that she wanted to marry him rather than being his mistress forever. Rumors started to appear that she was driving my car from my home in Queenstown to visit his home in Yishun during day time when I was busy at work. She even went to the extent of sending him to his office in Tanjong Pagar from Yishun. What she did in his home is everyone’s guess.
Finally I felt that I must confront this bastard lawyer before my marriage is completely destroyed. So I visited his law firm in Nehson’s Building. The rest of the story was reported in the Shin Min Daily News front page news of 15 Nov 2007.
I’m amazed that a highly educated lawyer would want an O-Level mother with 2 kids.
I regret that I didn’t find out this womanizer lawyer earlier and I was made to wear green hat!
After this adulterous affair is exposed, this lawyer, who is already married, behaves like a typical playboy and does not want to marry my wife.
The question is: Should I divorce my wife?
The thought of divorcing my wife and giving her half of my assets and still maintaining her really makes me sick. What happens if she is stilling seeing him after gaining half of my assets and maintenance fees from me? I would be really looked like a fool of financing a mistress for the bastard lawyer!
What would be the best options for me? Please help!

Comment by greenhatman1 | February 10, 2008 |

Jaslyn Go, 37; and former Workers' Party candidate Chia Ti Lik, 36.

are these 2 the same people involved?

meme-n-bobo1-300x259.jpg

This lady?

Lamei contesting YuHua

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/entrepreneur-a-likely-sdp-candidate-for-yuhua

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/ma...l=/peasant/messages/?msg=630.1&gid=2038773141

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This may not be as simple as what it looks. In 2004, when Chen Shui Bian was running for presidency in Taiwan, he had a bullet grazed his stomach. He went on to win the election. Daniel Goh may be doing exactly that to smear his opponents and to win sympathy votes.

Ah, the 'inside job' spin again. Last time when Amos Yee was slapped outside the court, some PAP shill here suggested that he got the aircon man to slap him in order to gain sympathy?

How low can you PAP shills go? Your little dystopian empire is crumbling apart, and you are nervous. :wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah, the 'inside job' spin again. Last time when Amos Yee was slapped outside the court, some PAP shill here suggested that he got the aircon man to slap him in order to gain sympathy?

How low can you PAP shills go? Your little dystopian empire is crumbling apart, and you are nervous. :wink:

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

Bestest way will be to dangle the stinking cheating Maggots in White under lamp post
The next bestest thing will be to vote everyone of those PAP bastards in white out out out

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs AND THEIR CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

HISTORICALLY, PIANO WIRES WILL BE WHAT TRAITORS OF COUNTRIES DESERVED
AND WE ALL CAN SEE PAPs AS TRAITOR TO SINGAPORE AND SINGAPOREANS AND PAPs ONLY SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U must be a faggot to think handsome guys will not steal eat....with so many admirers he will face more opportunities to steal eat,,,if he don't eat he is either a faggot like u or an eunuch like most pappie dogs,,,,,,

I am guessing you must be ugly. Very common to see handsome men of power surrounded by a bevy of admirers. Even if a complete moron. YOU VOTE FOR HIM OR NOT? TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO CHEE HEAN! TEO SER LUCK! TEO SER LUCK! TEO SER LUCK!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Handsome guys are highly gays.

Daniel handsome meh? I thought he is just average. Like me! Hee!

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pap ib dog

You mean like the last time you fake your parents death to get some 白金 from your colleagues?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky is not handsome but he is a faggot since he is married to a man. .
Handsome guys are highly gays.

Daniel handsome meh? I thought he is just average. Like me! Hee!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

when it comes to finger f######; ah luck is NO HORSE RUN...

2736653-1644190416-3w1ej.gif

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

So did he really do it or not?

How come now so quiet after all the hoohahs!

Where is the evidence? Don't leave it a few days before the election lah!

So nasty one PAP! LOL!