• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before I cast my vote on 11 Sept 2015, I want to know....

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Will GST be increased between this coming election and the next?

2. Will there be an increase in CPF Minimum Sum after this election?

3. Will our MRT be able to deliver a 40 second per train during peak hours?

4. Will COE be scrapped?

5. What are the further restrictions placed on Multinationals in hiring PMETs?

I need satisfactory answers to the above in order For me to cast my vote.

I am really not interested in whatever so-called quality of candidates as this can easily be manipulated by the main stream media. It is the above questions that has to be answered.

Thank you. Have a good election ahead!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Valid questions. As for the answers, just look at their past records and precedent. Your mind should've been made up already. There is really no need to ask questions now (although you have every right to do so). Attending rallies is just to soak in the atmosphere and bond with like-minded citizens. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fap promise to deliver a bad dose of goverance so that you can appreciate good goverance come from WP. SDP. Sda. SPP. Nsp. Except fap.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Valid questions. As for the answers, just look at their past records and precedent. Your mind should've been made up already. There is really no need to ask questions now (although you have every right to do so). Attending rallies is just to soak in the atmosphere and bond with like-minded citizens. :biggrin:

Not really. I need answers. If PAP can deliver 4 out of 5, i can consider voting for them.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

jw5

Loyal
They may be able to wriggle their ways out of points 1, 3, 4 and 5 by implementing other things or giving some bullshit explanation, but if you look at the past years' records, the answer to point 2 is almost certainly a yes.

Not really. I need answers. If PAP can deliver 4 out of 5, i can consider voting for them.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may be able to wriggle their ways out of points 1, 3, 4 and 5 by implementing other things or giving some bullshit explanation, but if you look at the past years' records, the answer to point 2 is almost certainly a yes.

Point 2 is a non negotiable for me. If they do not make it 100% clear this GE, I will vote opposition.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Like I said, look at the past and extrapolate into the future. The past will tell you what their motivation is. More FTs to drive GDP, more revenue for coffers, hold CPF monies to fund investments, etc. The answers you seek are all around you. If you want to vote pap, then you will find every reason in the world to do so, despite your better judgement (which I hope you have).

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said, look at the past and extrapolate into the future. The past will tell you what their motivation is. More FTs to drive GDP, more revenue for coffers, hold CPF monies to fund investments, etc. The answers you seek are all around you. If you want to vote pap, then you will find every reason in the world to do so, despite your better judgement (which I hope you have).

I dont want to look at the past. All i need are clear answers to my questions. As simple as that.

Not interested in history, personality, m&d sling and what rubbish they throw at each other.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
insanity is spamming me with this email when they know i can't vote in sg but will be voting 100% for trump.

image.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested in this town council saga. My apologies. Does not impact me.

What about CPF? You want Roy to ask Loong where is the money? Where is it?
But this question has been asked before. Tharman explained it is used to buy sgs bonds which is then used for gambling. Roy should ask if money still there or not. Where is it?

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about CPF? You want Roy to ask Loong where is the money? Where is it?
But this question has been asked before. Tharman explained it is used to buy sgs bonds which is then used for gambling. Roy should ask if money still there or not. Where is it?

not interested in what hass passed.

any future increase in cpf min sum will leave a sour taste in my mouth and hence my vote is my mode of voicing my objection.

so unless PAP makes it absolutely clear on CPF min sum and also my other questions in post #1, it leaves me no choice but to cast my vote otherwise.