• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah signed up as WP volunteer for MacPherson & MP GRC

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am too junior to provide links and screenshot. Please go to Nicole Seah FB yourself.

what the fuck does being junior got to do with providing links and screenshot???

Let me guess..a brainfucked sinkie.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
smart girl although may take a little longer before her ambition can suffice cos' WP has a stringent rule to follow before members allowed to participate in election. she should just go back to NSP to set things in order instead of taking a longer route in WP.

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets hope WP will allow Nicole Seah membership to its party and a ticket to

stand in GE2015 .

Nicole is hinting that she is ready but WP is Not :

"What I appreciate about WP is that they have very clear processes for candidacy and membership. There is no fast track or parachuting. So Ting Ru has really gotten to this point because of her hard work helping at the legal and grassroots level."

/

attachment.php

attachment.php