• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matland News 069 - How $2.6 bil 1 Mudland Dat Boleh (MDB) end up in Najib's Account

How Najib Got the Money

• He bend his ass to Arab Prince

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • His wife is a pimp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kopi Money

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Others - Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) He offer his backside to an Arab prince.

2) His wife is a high-society pimp

3) Kopi money from 1 MDB

4) Others - Explain.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Matland News 069 - How $2.6 bil 1 Mudland Dat Boleh (MDB) end up in Najib's Accou

Genie.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Matland News 069 - How $2.6 bil 1 Mudland Dat Boleh (MDB) end up in Najib's Accou

What the fuck do Singaporeans care about Najib?

PAPs stole so much more from Singaporeans that Najib is a fucking small time crook compared to the fucking PAPs.

I know the fucking PAP want to keep playing this up to make Singaporeans think that Stinkapore is a fucking paradise.
How much are you being paid by the fucking PAPs?

We will continue that payment with a piano wire to you.

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mikati-Nasrallah-kissing.jpg

Mudland Najib bend over boy....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

najib.jpg

Najib's ali baba arab prince charming....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

th

Najib: Saya mau....abang Arab tunku....

Najib: I want....big bro Arab prince....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

a78733_xlf.jpg

Najib's Arab prince....

KA BLAKANG PU-SING!

1 Mudland Dat Boleh (1 MDB)

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

th

Cumfirmed...double cumfirmed...Najib likes pinkie....

th

$2.6 bil 'oil' money from Arab prince

th

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

1 MDB (1 Mudland Dat Boleh)

Ali Baba

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib and Prince Ali Baba...

$2.6 billion 'grease' money

Kar bah-kang pusing...

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlaysians and Najib should thank their Arab prince charming!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;oZD9YpGxwFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZD9YpGxwFU[/video]
http://ibloga.blogspot.sg/2007/01/ayatollah-khomeinis-fling-with-four.html

Muhammed suck boy slaves
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/04/yahya-snow-advocates-sucking-on-tongues.html
Al-Adab al-Mufrad al-Bukhari 1183—It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "I never saw al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, 'Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.' Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'" (Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari, Number 1183)

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130206181321AA9j2pK
http://www.city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay.html
http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/02/homosexuality-in-iraq-and-saudi-arabia/

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually Najib is innocent: Mahababi planted the money in his acct. This banglfa bastard has lots of 10$ funds Hv yof ill gotten wealth collected during time he was puki mak ie PM...... hv you seen the Wiki Leak expose abt the illegal accts distributed among his offsprings n wife? I m sure it included bribes he has already collected for the Crooked Bridge!!!!!!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib's kelong money....

Matland 0

Arab Princes 10