• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Pray From Now To Polling Day

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you pray for?

I pray to the Almighty God of Breakdown..please let us a final one before the election,an epic one please.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you pray for?

I pray to the Almighty God of Breakdown..please let us a final one before the election,an epic one please.

Can be more specific, pray for Mother of All Breakdowns on Thursday, 10 Sep, from 6pm to 10pm on all MRT lines?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you pray for?

I pray for the Sumatran haze goddess to unleash her wrath on the godless, nature-disrespecting city-state of Singapura. :cool:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Almighty God please do not accede to prayers for Lee Hsien Loong to have his cancer relapse.
Please make him strong enough to flee after the election results.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray everyday for sex scandal involving key WP people; Low Thia Khiang, Sylvia Lim, Gerald Giam....

WP is the only obstacle for PAP.

Now...now..now...if you had said the PAP was truly and had been truly serving their citizens they should NOT have any obstacle, let alone a oppo party like WP, for them, isn't it?

If what YOU CLAIMED was the truth, the Sinkie citizens would clamor their support and worship their Pappy rulers like Gods, won't they?

Now if you claimed WP is the BIGGEST obstacle...it would mean

The pappies never did truly serve the Sinkie citizen but was ..

SELF SERVING themselves instead.

For that..

The pappies have everything to...

FEAR!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you pray for?

not really needed.................but hope for one massive 1..............min 2 lines affected both directions............and last for 24hrs..........

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now...now..now...if you had said the PAP was truly and had been truly serving their citizens they should NOT have any obstacle, let alone a oppo party like WP, for them, isn't it?

If what YOU CLAIMED was the truth, the Sinkie citizens would clamor their support and worship their Pappy rulers like Gods, won't they?

Now if you claimed WP is the BIGGEST obstacle...it would mean

The pappies never did truly serve the Sinkie citizen but was ..

SELF SERVING themselves instead.

For that..

The pappies have everything to...

FEAR!

I pray after erection John tan will collapsed, die of heart attacked when
the Papaya lost BIG TIME!!