• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Singapore Politicians are Frustrated by Social Media

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look, if they are able to rid themselves of their foot-in-mouth disease, the problems will cease.
And they can live happily ever after.
With nothing but conscience on their mind.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oops:(. hope u have somewhere comfortable to live in
not wanting to give wrong impression for screw bollah cunt lover. I still have flat , waiting to sell, but no Vehicle.
once sell will need vehicle
Or if I'm fixed will need vehicle

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look, if they are able to rid themselves of their foot-in-mouth disease, the problems will cease.
And they can live happily ever after.
With nothing but conscience on their mind.

If pap speaks the truth, it has nothing to fear and don't have to get frustrated.

Those who are frustrated are those who don't want us to know the truth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not wanting to give wrong impression for screw bollah cunt lover. I still have flat , waiting to sell, but no Vehicle.
once sell will need vehicle
Or if I'm fixed will need vehicle

good to know that everything seems well for you.

most singaporeans, especially the younger adults, cant afford cars.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You have to be in Pasir Ris Punggol GRC to be able to feel the frustrations of the constituents.

It's like a monkey show for the papigs and we are forced to participate in the monkey show because of this clown called Desmond.

We know Desmond has zero chance and it's precisely because he has no chance he is being picked to "protect" someone else's turf every time GE pops up. And despite being a monkey show, we still have to go through the motion of voting for this clown.

On top of returning the papigs to power each time, we are being insulted by Desmond to take part in the circus. I would rather SDA put 6 pieces of used tampons up for election. I'm sure the opposition votes will cross 40% mark, something that Desmond can only dream. At least it's a monkey show that insults the papigs, not the constituents.

So Desmond, don't just threaten to quit. Just quit ! PRPG GRC welcomes SingFirst and SDP.

Totally agree. That fat fuck is really a joke