• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally Truth revealed

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the scientific prove?

Or its just quack science?

I think it just makes the cancer cells high until they kee seow?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't expect the pappies to legalise marijuana even for medical purposes. They have vested interests in pharmaceutical companies. :wink:

The sicker and more disease-ridden the population, the better for the medical industry. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the legalise pot here singos wont even strive to be bus and taxi drivers...pot saps passion.

Wonder if bossman might allow himself a few sneaky tokes for his condition.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pot has got nothing to do with passion. Some people like it, some don't, not everybody enjoys getting stoned. Many athletes smoke pot as a recreational activity to relax and unwind, Michael Phelps is one of them, another Olympian user is Ross Rebagliati. FYI, Carl Sagan uses pot too, and if they question celebrities in Hollywood, I dare say its close to almost all! Pot, also known as ganja has been in Asian culinary, medical, and religious use for millennium, and was outlawed following US ban on marijuana early last century. It only resurfaced after it caught on with the American Hippie culture, and now its almost mainstream there. Whether it is legalized or not, I don't care, I've lived with its illegal status for as long as I discovered pot. I just think that people shouldn't be sent to jail for something that doesn't harm anyone. So far, the law is the dangerous element in marijuana, not the herb.

I am sure boss smoked pot in the US during his college days. Or maybe he was a rich kid and preferred to snort cocaine.:p

Cheers!

If the legalise pot here singos wont even strive to be bus and taxi drivers...pot saps passion.

Wonder if bossman might allow himself a few sneaky tokes for his condition.