• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannette Chong said Grassroots leader JohnTan can't choose who they want to vote for

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeannette For Mountbatten:

ENCOUNTER WITH A GRASSROOT LEADER

(Yesterday morning, 22 Aug at Blk 17 Old Airport Road Food Centre)

Smiling broadly and holding up my J4M flyer, I approached a man aged about 40 sitting alone.

He glared at me and motioned that he did not wish me to approach him.

Thinking he might not be local, I asked in English "Are you a Singaporean?"

Staring at me for a couple of seconds (to the point that I thought he might indeed be a non-Singaporean), he then answered in a stern tone, "Yes, I am a Singaporean and I have already decided who to vote for."

Astounded, I said "But how can you have decided when elections have not even began yet?"

Him (with hostility): "I am a grassroot leader."

Me (thinking that grassroot leaders are community-minded): "Oh may I know your name?"

Him: "No."

Me (realising that my thinking could be wrong): "Why would being a grassroot leader mean that you already decided who to vote? Does it mean that all grassroot leaders are ....."

Him (sensing where I was going, cut me off in mid sentence): "I know who you are. You are a lawyer and so am I. You are engaging me the wrong way. I am here to have my breakfast. You are engaging me the wrong way." He clearly wanted me to go away, so I went away.

I am really puzzled by the man's response. Many Singaporeans join the grassroots to serve the community, and not to serve politicians or the political ambitions of the ruling party. This grassroot leader had made up his mind who to give his vote to. He was not interested to meet me or to even hear me out. He made it very clear to me that I have zero chance to win his support.

Well, can't say I didn't try. If you're reading this, I want you to know, no hard feelings. To everyone else who is reading this, I'm going to keep trying to work for your support, regardless of affiliation.

All I ask is for you to judge me on my merits and give me a fair chance to win your support.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Jeannette Chong said Grassroots leader JohnTan can't choose who they want to vote

Well, can't say I didn't try. If you're reading this, I want you to know, no hard feelings. To everyone else who is reading this, I'm going to keep trying to work for your support, regardless of affiliation.

All I ask is for you to judge me on my merits and give me a fair chance to win your support.
https://www.facebook.com/jeannetteformountbatten?fref=ts

What merits you have?

Are you a top scholar?

Do you have strong ties with the government? Will government agencies be willing to work with you?

Did you do anything to help Singapore build up its strong reserves, strong military, stable society, good schools, good jobs for sinkies?

You did none of those. You lose. Bye bye Jeanette! Fcuk off!

Have to admit it was nice to tell opposition candidate to fcuk off!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jeannette Chong said Grassroots leader JohnTan can't choose who they want to vote

What merits you have?

Are you a top scholar?

Do you have strong ties with the government? Will government agencies be willing to work with you?

Did you do anything to help Singapore build up its strong reserves, strong military, stable society, good schools, good jobs for sinkies?

She thinks she is the future MP of Mountbatten. So when she speaks you better listen ok

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

What merits you have?

Are you a top scholar?

Does she have a son who is in RJC and a top scholar ?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

palmer2.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

11923250_10207421935125956_2094018401919398726_n.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Staring at me for a couple of seconds (to the point that I thought he might indeed be a non-Singaporean), he then answered in a stern tone, "Yes, I am a Singaporean and I have already decided who to vote for."

Definition of sinaporan does not mean he is local born and bred sinaporan. Possibly an imported one from somewhere in this planet Earth. If imported sinaporan and a grass loot leader, he surely vote for pappies to keep his position in the grass loot club. If pappies out of the ward, his position also habis. It is sad but imported sinaporans are mostly looking after their own interests.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she must write a lawyer's letter to converse with him.

anyway, regardless of what job you have, i personally don't like to be disturbed with political campaigning when i am enjoying my breakfast.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Engaging me the wrong way,wtf is this?have to make press announcement s to talk to his elitist grassroots ass?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like many 'grassroots leaders', he was probably sent to some grassroots staff college and Ms Chong-Aruldoss's approach did not match the DS answer.

Engaging me the wrong way,wtf is this?have to make press announcement s to talk to his elitist grassroots ass?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Him (sensing where I was going, cut me off in mid sentence): "I know who you are. You are a lawyer and so am I.

lawyer big fark meh?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another self righteous opposition cunt. What merits? She thinks just because she is a lawyer she is a big fuck?

and you leh! just because you are somebody's clone you think you are a big fuck!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Grassroot leaders are mini-lords. PAP made sinkapore into a confucian society so that the elites can makan the commoners. Right on top are the ministars. Of course, the PM is the emperor. In LHL's case, it looks like he is a puppet as the Indian trio of ministars are running the country to their benefit and that of India. Aside, where got any country let unlimited number of nationals from another country to work there? Only in sinkapore.

Then there are the mayors, then PAP MPs. Follow by the grassroot leaders.

Commoners just Pay And Pay.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Candidates should not post negative encounters online. It only gives an avenue for other people to attack them back.

Keep negative encounters to yourself, Jeanette. Don't give your detractors an opening to attack.

Negative encounters are part and parcel of a politician's job.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bestest way will be to dangle the stinking cheating Maggots in White under lamp post
The next bestest thing will be to vote everyone of those PAP bastards in white out out out

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs AND THEIR CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

HISTORICALLY, PIANO WIRES WILL BE WHAT TRAITORS OF COUNTRIES DESERVED
AND WE ALL CAN SEE PAPs AS TRAITOR TO SINGAPORE AND SINGAPOREANS AND PAPs ONLY SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax
And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.
Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. Mango flavoured breast milk is the bestest! :p

2. Now I know what to say when the pappy grasslooters or candidates approach me: "You are engaging me the wrong way." :rolleyes::biggrin:

Seize the mangoes!!! Are they sweet?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Couple Of Points:

2. Now I know what to say when the pappy grasslooters or candidates approach me: "You are engaging me the wrong way." :rolleyes::biggrin:

Then if they ask you "What is the right way?". You answer with this : :biggrin:

[video=youtube;ljrFQyE1hAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljrFQyE1hAg[/video]

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Points:

When that MP for Mountbatten once approached me, I told never on a Sunday. In fact, he should go and play golf instead of pestering.

By the way, was he a top scholar?