• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is your favouriESTt Singapore Opposition Party and why?

Which is your favouritest Opposition Party

• Workers' Party

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Singapore People's Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore Democratic Party

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • National Solidarity Party

• Singapore Democratic Alliance

• Democratic Progressive Party

• Reform Party

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Singaporeans First

• People's Power Party

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which is your favourite Singapore Opposition Party and why?

Since I am asking this question online, the natural answer will be fuck PAP and your favourite Opposition Party are ALL the Opposition Parties. Please tell us one or two of your favouritest Opposition Party then and share with us your reason(s).

For me, I support as Workers Party. My political belief is same principle as WP, i.e. pro-Singapore and not anti PAP for the sake of opposing. Also I am with their principle of Check and Balance!! I strongly believe that Singapore will move towards a 2-party system in future with WP being the main opposition to check the PAP or even vice versa.

In this same context, I support PPP, as they share the same principle too. They do not oppose for the sake of opposing. Personally I am acquainted to Ben Pwee and I know that he is a talented fellow.

Choose your party.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no papigs? They are my fav opposition party. I will vote other parties till papigs are opposition and will continue other parties to keep papigs as opposition party.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why no papigs? They are my fav opposition party. I will vote other parties till papigs are opposition and will continue other parties to keep papigs as opposition party.

This is what you hope and hopefully you walk the talk. However at this point in time, PAP is still not the Opposition yet.

Caste your vote!

jw5

Loyal
My favouritest Singapore opposition party is SDP, simply because they are your least favouritest. :biggrin:

I'm sure you can guess who is my favouritest forummer. :p

Since I am asking this question online, the natural answer will be fuck PAP and your favourite Opposition Party are ALL the Opposition Parties. Please tell us one or two of your favouritest Opposition Party then and share with us your reason(s).

For me, I support as Workers Party. My political belief is same principle as WP, i.e. pro-Singapore and not anti PAP for the sake of opposing. Also I am with their principle of Check and Balance!! I strongly believe that Singapore will move towards a 2-party system in future with WP being the main opposition to check the PAP or even vice versa.

In this same context, I support PPP, as they share the same principle too. They do not oppose for the sake of opposing. Personally I am acquainted to Ben Pwee and I know that he is a talent fellow.

Choose your party.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite opposition party is SDA, followed by RP and now NSP. These parties have so little credibility that even if PAP sends a dog as its candidate, PAP will still win.

We still need opposition around so that our new PAP candidates can gain some legitimacy as an elected candidate by trouncing an opposition candidate. It is also seen as a rite-of-passage. This GE, Kee Chiu, Ong Ye Kung, Dr. Anal and Tin Pei Ling will gain full respect from the other PAP cadres by beating some shitty opposition candidate at the polls.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favouritest Singapore opposition party is SDP, simply because they are your least favouritest. :biggrin:

I'm sure you can guess who is my favouritest forummer. :p

So why you never voted SDP?

Anyway, wrong liao! SDP was passé. My least favouritest is now Mr 1.2% and his Party. Much as I am not a fan of CSJ, but in GE2011, they have got a number of good Doctors candidates. The Party is improving. Hopefully the Chees can step aside and let those high calibre professionals run the Party.

Yes, we all know that your favourite forummer is Screwball!!

Caste your vote.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite opposition party is SDA, followed by RP and now NSP. These parties have so little credibility that even if PAP sends a dog as its candidate, PAP will still win.

We still need opposition around so that our new PAP candidates can gain some legitimacy as an elected candidate by trouncing an opposition candidate. It is also seen as a rite-of-passage. This GE, Kee Chiu, Ong Ye Kung, Dr. Anal and Tin Pei Ling will gain full respect from the other PAP cadres by beating some shitty opposition candidate at the polls.

John, if you are really a PAP doggie, you won't be calling that fellow Dr Anal. Now tell us which party you truly support?

My guess is that it won't be WP, cos they do not use underhand method like Reverse Psychology to win votes.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John, if you are really a PAP doggie, you won't be calling that fellow Dr Anal. How tell us which party you truly support?

My guess is that it won't be WP, cos they do not use underhand method like Reverse Psychology to win votes.

I support PAP, and the opposition parties I support are the SDA, RP and now NSP, because these 3 parties are the loser parties! But we need them around so that we can tell the world we are a democracy. Most sinkies want it that way. We want elections every 4-5 years, but we want PAP to win as expected. Don't be like an asshole like Rocky in "Rocky 1". The fcuker was suppose to lose, not fight to win. Except this is not a movie, so don't hope for an ending that is meant to motivate the bulk of the losers who go watch movies!

Dr. Koh and Maj-Gen Chan Chun Sing may be from the party I support, but I still call them names too just like anyone else.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I support PAP, and the opposition parties I support are the SDA, RP and now NSP, because these 3 parties are the loser parties! But we need them around so that we can tell the world we are a democracy. Dr. Koh and Maj-Gen Chan Chun Sing may be from the party I support, but I still call them names too just like anyone else.

But you just called him Dr Anal. Would a PAP doggie called him Dr Anal? Quit wayanging!

jw5

Loyal
How u know I never voted SDP? :confused::biggrin:

Ok, noted about your least favouritest party. :wink:

So why you never voted SDP?

Anyway, wrong liao! SDP was passé. My least favouritest is now Mr 1.2% and his Party. Much as I am not a fan of CSJ, but in GE2011, they have got a number of good Doctors candidates. The Party is improving. Hopeful the Chees can step aside and let those high calibre professionals run the Party.

Yes, we all know that your favourite forummer is Screwball!!

Caste your vote.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is my favourite and SDP is my second. SDP wasn't always my second favourite and I had been critical of it but they have made some efforts to reach out.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this same context, I support PPP, as they share the same principle too. They do not oppose for the sake of opposing. Personally I am acquainted to Ben Pwee and I know that he is a talented fellow.

Choose your party.

Cheebye ero you blur is it? Ppp is gms party, not ben pwee party. Ben pwee is dpp, aka slipperman party and they contesting under spp for bishan tpy grc. Now you no like wp liao izit? Why like that? Holey moley.