• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopitiam kaki said: Why I will not vote PAP...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard from a kopitiam kaki of mine. He said and I paraphrase what he said here:

Very simple.....because I'm a simple kopi shop going person.

Last year, I was made to subscribe to Starhub paid-TV to receive FREE-TO-AIR World Cup matches, and IDA does not do anything about it but allow the telcos to profit from a FREE TO AIR broadcasts, as stipulated and allowed by FIFA.

When Malaysia has all the matches free to air.
When the poorest country in the world has all the matches free to air.
When China, a so to speak communist country, has all the matches free to air through CCTV.
When Indonesia has all the matches free to air.

And an old Goat and an old Horse had once said Singapore will reach World Cup in ten years time, which is already over and no sound, no air.

Can we believe these people anymore? Of course not!

Thank you for waking me up, PAP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Coffeeshop talk and false bravado. And when they are given carrots and rebates, they sing another tune at election day. I hope they think of their children and grandchildren and do the right thing before the grim reaper comes for them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop talk and false bravado. And when they are given carrots and rebates, they sing another tune at election day. I hope they think of their children and grandchildren and do the right thing before the grim reaper comes for them.

I have this group of regular ah peks at my regular coffee shop I frequent, the PIONEER class. When the P Card was first introduced, they were comparing with each other the benefits they could get etc...expounding how good the PAP is..etc Fast forward, months later, reality sets in....now they are complaining the restriction in using the P card...what happened to the how good thou art??

These are the 564,800 donkeys that the MIW can offer 'carrots' to, for they know, they are already heading for the 'glue factory' or to 'soylent green'....564,800 donkeys can keep the MIW in float....in the past it was "old is GO'....now the tune is " OLD IS GOld"...[read my lips]..

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from a kopitiam kaki of mine. He said and I paraphrase what he said here:

Very simple.....because I'm a simple kopi shop going person.

Last year, I was made to subscribe to Starhub paid-TV to receive FREE-TO-AIR World Cup matches, and IDA does not do anything about it but allow the telcos to profit from a FREE TO AIR broadcasts, as stipulated and allowed by FIFA.

When Malaysia has all the matches free to air.
When the poorest country in the world has all the matches free to air.
When China, a so to speak communist country, has all the matches free to air through CCTV.
When Indonesia has all the matches free to air.

And an old Goat and an old Horse had once said Singapore will reach World Cup in ten years time, which is already over and no sound, no air.

Can we believe these people anymore? Of course not!

Thank you for waking me up, PAP.
Typical people of
Low stock

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote wisely...

say-no-to-pap-cropped.jpg

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have this group of regular ah peks at my regular coffee shop I frequent, the PIONEER class. When the P Card was first introduced, they were comparing with each other the benefits they could get etc...expounding how good the PAP is..etc Fast forward, months later, reality sets in....now they are complaining the restriction in using the P card...what happened to the how good thou art??

These are the 564,800 donkeys that the MIW can offer 'carrots' to, for they know, they are already heading for the 'glue factory' or to 'soylent green'....564,800 donkeys can keep the MIW in float....in the past it was "old is GO'....now the tune is " OLD IS GOld"...[read my lips]..

Good to know reality has set in for them. And remain set. Like I said, hope they will think about their children and grandchildren. How tough it is for them, and will get tougher in the days ahead.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares what an expired old simpleton thinks. :rolleyes:

Well, it would seem the PAP does care. If not why out of a sudden there are so many different types of handouts given to the pioneer generation? Why is PAP targeting the older generation with all the goodies? It does matter to the PAP I would boldly say.