• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman allegedly cheats taxi driver of cab fare

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/woman-allegedly-cheats-taxi-driver-of-cab-fare

[h=1]Woman allegedly cheats taxi driver of cab fare[/h]
taxi1_censored.jpg
The women, dressed in a red top and black shorts, allegedly cheated a taxi driver of his cab fare. PHOTO: FACEBOOK

Lee Min Kok
[email protected]

SINGAPORE - A police report has been made against a woman who allegedly cheated an elderly Trans-Cab driver of his fare last Saturday (Aug 15).

The 73-year-old Mr Lim's son, John, posted on Facebook a photo of the woman - dressed in a red top and a pair of black shorts - waiting at the Yishun MRT taxi stand on Saturday afternoon.

His post has been shared close to 5,000 times since Saturday evening.

John said his father had picked the woman up at 4.25pm and drove her to the vicinity of Toa Payoh and Bishan's Junction 8 shopping mall.

But while alighting, she told Mr Lim she did not have any money on her to pay the fare, which amounted to $19.22. She then asked for Mr Lim's bank account number so she could tranfer the money to him.
"As my dad had never encountered such incident, he did not take down her NRIC number or other proof of her identity," wrote John.

"After driving off, he realised that he did not give her his bank name and when he got home, he asked me to call the mobile number given to him by this lady earlier to inform her.
"When I called, it was a guy who picked up and he said he never took a taxi."

John told The Straits Times that he had reported the case to the police and was advised to lodge a report with the Land Transport Authority (LTA).

"...angry a young lady tried to take advantage of an old taxi driver. While the taxi fare is small amount but I think such behaviour cannot be tolerated in our society," he added.

Songofdeath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even see the face clearly. May be can camp at the taxi stand to see the woman appear again or not then call for the police...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why the dumbfuck SPH presstitutes had censored her face when it could be seen clearly in the original picture. :rolleyes:

11870763_10152932760757032_4033355681466600411_n.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she would be paying up pretty soon since this has been publicized and even if the name of the bank is not specified, the prefix of first 3 digits should suffice, if she had the intention of paying the fare. didn't know that the fare during daytime from yishun to junction 8 vicinity would cost nearly $20 :eek:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very common lah. Ang Moh Cow family who flies First Class and staying at Mayor Road expensive condo also did the same with my friend's cab. His credit card payment did not work, promised to transfer by bank GIRO, but NEVER.