• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden Ass M Gog - PM ask me to take part in erection

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 74-year-old ESM Goh Chok Tong has announced that he will contest in the upcoming General Elections (GE) at Marine Parade GRC.

Mr Goh has been contesting in Marine Parade since 1976. He has gone through 9 GEs altogether since then. It is believed that he has very good support from the residents in his own ward, and that may help to bolster the overall votes in Marine Parade GRC for People’ Action Party (PAP).

“I saw Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday. We had a long chat,” he said at a dinner in Marine Parade yesterday (14 Aug). “He wants me to carry on. He wants me to help in the leadership transition to the fourth generation team as an elder. Smooth leadership succession is Singapore’s unique strength to safeguard political stability and continuity of good government.”

Comments, comments, comments here - http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/15/esm-goh-pm-lee-asks-me-to-contest-in-ge2015/

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Peh already 74 years old and so much white hair thinking how to give swiss standard of living but failed.
Look at his hair everyday faded !!!
Help him for early retirement to kick him out at MP grc.
Then he can enjoy more good years with family in England.

Attachments

• gct.jpg
    gct.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 483

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Peh already 74 years old and so much white hair thinking how to give swiss standard of living but failed.

Simi failed. SGP achieved Swiss GDP in 1999. You want him to bring the Swiss mountain and weather to Singapore? He is not God lah.

He promised and he delivered. He is trustworthiness person. He is a man of his words.

Unlike some opposition MP kena elected already run road without even informing his residents after sleeping around with some women. Highly irresponsible person.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

At his age and with his wealth & status, sad that he still cannot be the Master of his own destiny!! He must be a very sad and miserable MAN!!! He's imprisoned!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah time to give it a fucking rest you old coot........

Just because you do it for fun doesnt mean other old people being made to pick cardboard do it for fun too?!!!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 74-year-old ESM Goh Chok Tong has announced that he will contest in the upcoming General Elections (GE) at Marine Parade GRC.

Mr Goh has been contesting in Marine Parade since 1976. He has gone through 9 GEs altogether since then. It is believed that he has very good support from the residents in his own ward, and that may help to bolster the overall votes in Marine Parade GRC for People’ Action Party (PAP).

“I saw Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday. We had a long chat,” he said at a dinner in Marine Parade yesterday (14 Aug). “He wants me to carry on. He wants me to help in the leadership transition to the fourth generation team as an elder. Smooth leadership succession is Singapore’s unique strength to safeguard political stability and continuity of good government.”

Comments, comments, comments here - http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/15/esm-goh-pm-lee-asks-me-to-contest-in-ge2015/

Rotten old crap still can not be rid, when below past 4 generations. This is PAP and SG for you = rotten and HOPELESS!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At his age and with his wealth & status, sad that he still cannot be the Master of his own destiny!! He must be a very sad and miserable MAN!!! He's imprisoned!

When he walk around MP...the upstairs people must sing in unison to " CT had only one ball, CT had only one ball, CT..." ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rotten old crap still can not be rid, when below past 4 generations. This is PAP and SG for you = rotten and HOPELESS!

This what you get from the MIW's, they repackaged stale, long expired, smelly tofu made into 'milk" & 'sell for $50" a bottle & tell the residents that this is SG50 special, & give them a 50% discount....now selling CTSG50 special for $25.... ha ha ha ha