• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart wanted to be euthanized but no one dared, Sammyboy got lots of volunteers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucking Old Fart did not want to be sustained on life support and ask his daughter to euthanize him. He-she declined as did all his doctors. Old Fart should just come here to this forum and ask us to euthanize him. There will be a long queue for that privilege. PAPsmearer will immediately drive down to his hospital bed and ask "Which fucking plug you want me to pull now?". 91 years old, and the asshole still don't know so many people in singapore hate him? Lancheow lah, if he wanted to be euthanized, just call Devan Nair's son, any of the Marxost conspirators, etc. People will gladly come down an put him out of his misery. Just to show you what sort of a coward chicken shit he is, he allowed his wife to be on life support for years. He said he wanted his death to come quickly and painlessly but he did not accord this to his own wife. If he wanted the same for his wife, he could have easily pulled the plug.

Lee Kuan Yew was prime minister of Singapore from 1959 to 1990. Photo: EPA

Singapore’s first prime minister Lee Kuan Yew discussed the possibility of euthanasia with his doctors and family in his final years as he struggled with illness and mourned the death of his wife, his daughter revealed today.

In an opinion piece published by The Straits Times today on the 50th anniversary of the city state’s independence, Dr Lee Wei Ling said her father, who was prime minister from 1959 to 1990, found his last few years “sad and difficult”.

“He raised the topic of euthanasia with his doctors, and they told him that was illegal in Singapore,” she wrote in the newspaper.

“I also told him it was illegal for me to help him to do so elsewhere.”

Lee Kuan Yew, whose strict, authoritarian leadership helped turn Singapore into one of the world’s richest nations, died on March 23.

In the last five years of his life, he suffered from a range of health complaints including a chest infection, cardiac dysrhythmia and severe pneumonia.

Lee had previously alluded to his desire to die on his own terms in his book One Man’s View of the World, published in 2013, where he wrote he wanted his death to be quick and pain-free.

“There is an end to everything and I want mine to come as quickly and painlessly as possible, not with me incapacitated, half in coma in bed and with a tube going into my nostrils and down to my stomach,” he wrote.

Flinders University's associate professor Michael Barr, who has studied and published on Singapore, said Lee had been left lost and distraught following the death of his wife, Kwa Geok Choo, in 2010, to whom he had been married for 60 years.

“When she died my first thought was you can’t be 60 years with someone like that and just carry on,” Barr said.

“They were really close … she kept the family together and she really funded his early political career. They go right back to Cambridge [university] days when they were secretly married.”

Barr said towards the end of his life, Lee had trouble with walking. “He’d lost steadiness on his feet, so he started wearing trainers all the time,” he said.

“He changed the gait of his walk so he was walking wider steps to give him balance.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Old Fart wanted to be euthanized but no one dared, Sammyboy got lots of volunteer

He did not want the piano wire method because he does not like the sound of pianos.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Old Fart wanted to be euthanized but no one dared, Sammyboy got lots of volunteer

If he insisted, I am sure they can fast track the law to approve euthanasia, then ban it after.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

All terminally ill patients should have the choice.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He did not want the piano wire method because he does not like the sound of pianos.

He could just asked Cow$8, he would have gladly Seppuku for him & after that, clap his hands & chant " OMMMMM":rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could have just committed suicide. The poodles and the presstitutes wouldn't know, just declare that he died naturally and peacefully in his sleep. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. Like that how hospitals make profit?

They could clear beds in the hospital faster & make from the quick turnaround...just like the hotels, the faster you check out, the quicker they make from that vacated beds...that is how they make profits!.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone of us are created in the image of God!

Killing anyone is a sin! Punishment includes eternal suffering and damnation in burning sulphur of hell!

Not worth it for a moment of kick like drugs!

You have to balance your options!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

They could clear beds in the hospital faster & make from the quick turnaround...just like the hotels, the faster you check out, the quicker they make from that vacated beds...that is how they make profits!.

Not if you are cheapskate and insist on C class wards bro!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He could have just committed suicide. The poodles and the presstitutes wouldn't know, just declare that he died naturally and peacefully in his sleep. :wink:

Yar lor. he should have asked his secretary to fetch his old Colt Cobra revolver from the museum and double tapped himself.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY even removed all the Steinways from Istana as he was so frightened even by the sight of pianos.

BUT I can be very fair.
I did point out other ways for LKY to be dragged from his wheelchair to

To a nice warm necklace

Or even to his favourite hatchet and knuckle duster at some cul-de-sac for those objects to be rammed up his perinuem

any way, too late now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yar lor. he should have asked his secretary to fetch his old Colt Cobra revolver from the museum and double tapped himself.

There's not even a need for that.

Just get an assistant to smother his face with a pillow. Mission accomplished within minutes. No mess, no fuss.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

There's not even a need for that.

Just get an assistant to smother his face with a pillow. Mission accomplished within minutes. No mess, no fuss.

he should just get his wheel chair and go to the nearest HDB block, and take the lift to the highest floor and jump from there. that is the singapore way. why? beneath him meh?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

did he want the knuckle duster?

" nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac...Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no other way you can govern a Chinese society."

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Overdose sounds perfectly legit.