• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee posts "National Day Sucks" video mocking SG50 promotions

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee posts "National Day Sucks" video mocking SG50 promotions and more
Posted on 09 August 2015 | 27,253 views | 70 comments

PHOTO: YouTube screengrab
Amos Yee is back, posting yet another video that has gotten Singaporean's attention. This time in conjunction with National Day.

Stomper Darelzzzz alerted Stomp to his video posted on YouTube on Aug 7.

The Stomper said:

"How disappointing as even after Amos Yee has been to jail he still has not learned his lesson as he continues to post disturbing YouTube videos on his channels such as how National Day and National Day songs suck.

"As a Singaporean citizen I am very disturbed in seeing this happening all over again I hope Amos Yee stops what he his doing immediately as he should have realised that what he is doing is very wrong and insulting to some people."

In Yee's newest video, he starts off by showing a bottle of urine in an SG50 plastic bottle.

He then goes on to mock the "f**king lame" initiatives that have surfaced in conjunction with SG50 -- like SG50 mobile games, funpacks, fishcakes, and other promotions.

Yee said: "We can only imagine the prodigies that came up with those ideas, no wonder they can afford to send a talent like me to jail," while also taking a stab at an English school's promotional video about phonics for kids.

He scoffed at how the National Day decorations are "absolutely horrible... you can literally see first hand how many bags of money are being thrown to the dogs."

In the 9-minute clip, Yee then continues analysing parts of the National Day Parade and saying he has not watched it in about five years as it "bores him to tears", saying fireworks display are akin to "tax dollars being burned in the air".

Claiming that the $50 million was spent on National Day "knick-knacks" and emphasizing that he said "rumoured", Yee cries:

"What, is Lee Hsien Loong gonna sue me for defamation too? Well I hope your face doesn't get burned in Hong Kong again."

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no, the harassment law is going to be used on Amos again. Another sinkee feeling harassed.

Why are sinkees so intolerant? Amos posted it on Youtube, sinkees don't have to view it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"As a Singaporean citizen I am very disturbed in seeing this happening all over again I hope Amos Yee stops what he his doing immediately as he should have realised that what he is doing is very wrong and insulting to some people."

Another patriotic gongkia who thinks everyone should be patriotic and get all happy about SG50, flags and NDP. :rolleyes:

If you're patriotic, that's your own business. Keep your patriotism to yourself. It's your private little religion.

The NDP has always been a propaganda event. No expenses spared, so some emotional psychological objective is achieved.

Amos Yee spoke the truth.

And read this, so you get a little bit smarter, STOMPtards. :rolleyes:

CONSUMING THE NATION: NATIONAL DAY PARADES IN SINGAPORE
http://www.nzasia.org.nz/downloads/NZJAS-Dec01/Leong.pdf