• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore after midnight

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A personal observation is that really stupid and weird people seem to congregate after midnight in public. I'm not talking about the yuppies who club. More like the idiots who hang around 24 hour macdonalds and so on.

I swear there was this m&d couple who were so fucking stupid that they were arguing whether pound or kg is heavier for 20 mins. Then we have the asshole lowlife teenagers who play card games like 12 year olds and shout at the top of their voices like little girls. And finally we have the homeless elderly folks who treat macdonalds like their homes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao ah beng play their shit low class mandarin pop songs out loud to display their utterly disgusting choice of musical preferences.

I can only hope that Oppo supporters spend more time at home instead of roaming the streets after midnight!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
24 hour mac is amazing. You have to thank the collective purchasing power of retrenched sinkie cabbies islandwide keeping the franchise open in the wee hours.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have any 24hr something, never serve coffee coz you gonna have cheapskate folks drinking one kopi O for 2 hrs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS must b weird n stooping lowlife who goes about wondering why pple have fun in middle of night and himself so lonely and desperate to join in

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS must b weird n stooping lowlife who goes about wondering why pple have fun in middle of night and himself so lonely and desperate to join in

Yah! funny hor, this fucker

hanging out after midnight to personally observe weird characters without realizing he is one weird character :oIo: