• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Farking Arrogant! Not Coming For Opposition Horse-Trading Talks!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Why bother to waste time with some fly-by-night politicians?

Seb and NSP did a great job. But for the MIW. You can trust him to be the invisible hand. Sly chap.

Fap also got plenty of these like sith yi pin Charles Chong ccs. Also fly here fly these machiam grab taxi drivers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Why bother to waste time with some fly-by-night politicians?

Seb and NSP did a great job. But for the MIW. You can trust him to be the invisible hand. Sly chap.

Probably so. But how's this for a conspiracy theory? PAP did not give the green light for WP to attend. And I am saying this with a heavy heart. :(

No need to over analyze.....
Everyone just DON'T vote pap can already....and dun spoil vote also.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people in marine parade are upset about the WP intruding into NSP territory. They will vote for NSP out of respect for Nicole Seah!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PAP itself is also falling apart... one can clearly see that there're multiple generals giving out their own instructions... even their own soldiers are fighting one another, what a pity... no-eye-see

coming GE will be exciting.... revised my forecast.... PAP popular votes to be 47-48% :cool:

I told you these oppo guys are clowns, jokers and hypocrites

say NO N O NO to these jokers....
workers party should be condemned and voted out for their sheer arrogance and selfishness..

NSP finisto
Reformed PARTY gone case
SDP in IMH
the rest in the longkang

say NO to all these clowns and jokers

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just vote in a credible Opp. Not monkeys and jokers out for themselves.

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Best reply!

Please don't spoil your vote. Just vote for any opposition - 3CF / 4CF whatever. Just give it to the opposition of your choice.

Do not waste your chance. It only happen once every 5 years.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allow me to add that it is not applicable for multi corner fights because pap will still have their own hardcore supporters. Since there will be more than 1 opposition party in a mcf, the opp votes will be splitted, which is why there are so many opp parties who love just to participate. Hotla's proposed order of voting for opp will be able to overcome such problem.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me to add that it is not applicable for multi corner fights because pap will still have their own hardcore supporters. Since there will be more than 1 opposition party in a mcf, the opp votes will be splitted, which is why there are so many opp parties who love just to participate. Hotla's proposed order of voting for opp will be able to overcome such problem.

Don't worry about that. Sinkies already doing it, evident from Punggol East by-election.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing for NSP to complain about. Their track record on 3CF and opposition unity has not been consistent, like all the other opposition parties.

But NSP took it one level up during the Hougang by-election (2012) when Hazel Poa said it wanted to contest Hougang. I had warned that by making such a statement, you throw your right to dispute against 3CF for eternity. It seems now WP is giving way to everyone except to NSP to live up to NSP's own standards.

Of course, I think WP also should not overemphasize that they will do their best to avoid 3CF. Everyone can see little effort being made by WP there. LTK's remark that unity is impossible would be more applicable.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best reply!

Please don't spoil your vote. Just vote for any opposition - 3CF / 4CF whatever. Just give it to the opposition of your choice.

Do not waste your chance. It only happen once every 5 years.
I used to support the idea of not to spoil my vote. However, after the PE, it becomes clear that some opp are there for fun. Therefore, in the case of a straight fight like pap vs "opp for fun", to vote opp in would give a clear signal that we are against pap despite the lack of credibility of the mole. However, by doing so, we let the doggie mole collect 16k per month for at least 4 years. Feel very cheated. In a reall dilemma because my constituency is likely such a case.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Tactical voting required at MCFs, to vote the PAP out, give it to team more likely to win.

My kakis at MP GRC pledged their votes to WP already :smile::smile::smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facts speak for themselves - the oppo party w most clout today is wp. They have one grc n 2 smc. The rest ? Shut up n fall in line. Until u win something, don't screw the overall fight against pap.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to support the idea of not to spoil my vote. However, after the PE, it becomes clear that some opp are there for fun. Therefore, in the case of a straight fight like pap vs "opp for fun", to vote opp in would give a clear signal that we are against pap despite the lack of credibility of the mole. However, by doing so, we let the doggie mole collect 16k per month for at least 4 years. Feel very cheated. In a reall dilemma because my constituency is likely such a case.

@ Seee3

Totally agreed.

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No dilemma, it is more important to deny the papigs the 2/3 majority than to worry about dome doggie mole collect 16k per month.

Doggie mole may not be a mole to begin with. He could be a real opposition. Let us give him the benefits of the doubt.

Besides, your current papigs MP doing a good job as a MP and as a parliamentary person? If not, what's the difference between a doggie mole and that of that papig MP?

Hence more important to deny the papigs the 2/3 majority so that they can't change the goal post as and when the like. Like what they did to our CPF.

If there is a 3CF for me, my vote will go to WP.