• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will make a good mother?

Who will make a good mother

• Nicole Seah

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tan Peh Lin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kervyn Lim?

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
mother
ˈmʌðə/
noun
noun: mother; plural noun: mothers; noun: Mother; noun: Reverend Superior

a woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth.
"he was visiting his mother"
synonyms: female parent, materfamilias, matriarch; biological mother, birth mother, foster mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, surrogate mother;
informalma, mam, mammy, old dear, old lady, old woman;
informalmum, mummy, mumsy;
informalmom, mommy;
informalmater;
datedmama, mamma;
Mata;
informalamma;
rareprogenitress, progenitrix
a female animal in relation to its offspring.
"a mother penguin"
synonyms: dam
"it was time for the foal to be separated from its mother"
archaic
(especially as a form of address) an elderly woman.
denoting an institution or organization from which others of the same type derive.
modifier noun: mother
"the initiatives were based on the experience of the mother company"
informal
an extreme example or very large specimen of something.
"I got stuck in the mother of all traffic jams"
(especially as a title or form of address) the head of a female religious community.
North Americanvulgar slang
short for motherfucker.

verb
verb: mother; 3rd person present: mothers; past tense: mothered; past participle: mothered; gerund or present participle: mothering; noun: mothering

bring up (a child) with care and affection.
"the art of mothering"
look after (someone) kindly and protectively, sometimes excessively so.
"she mothered her husband, insisting he should take cod liver oil in the winter"
synonyms: look after, care for, take care of, nurture, nurse, protect, cherish, tend, raise, rear; More
pamper, coddle, cosset, baby, overprotect, overparent, fuss over, indulge, spoil
"she mothered her husband, insisting he take cod liver oil"
antonyms: neglect
dated
give birth to.
"her declining years had tricked her into believing she'd mothered another son of God"
synonyms: give birth to, have, deliver, bear, produce, bring forth; birth;
informaldrop;
archaicbe brought to bed of
"she mothered an illegitimate daughter"

by definition, the noun refers to a female parent. so based on the 3 options, i believe i won't find it difficult to help Kervyn conceive. given her youth, she shouldn't fall in the category of high risk pregnancy. considering she's got quite a bit of fun, as well as a Master's degree under her belt... i see "mother" written all over her :biggrin: :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho-Ching.jpg

"How come I'm not in the list? I sur-pak u then u know!"

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Popped already.

SINGAPORE: Marine Parade GRC Member of Parliament Tin Pei Ling has given birth to a baby boy, she said on Wednesday (Aug 5).

Ms Tin made the announcement on her Facebook page on Wednesday morning. “I’m happy to share that I’ve ‘popped’! It’s a healthy baby boy,” she wrote.

This is the first child for the 31-year-old MP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Popped already.

SINGAPORE: Marine Parade GRC Member of Parliament Tin Pei Ling has given birth to a baby boy, she said on Wednesday (Aug 5).

Ms Tin made the announcement on her Facebook page on Wednesday morning. “I’m happy to share that I’ve ‘popped’! It’s a healthy baby boy,” she wrote.

This is the first child for the 31-year-old MP.

Son's name? Harry? Given names? Kuan Yew?

vomitblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cuz nicole seah, she got the motherly look.
Kervyn looks too slutty
tin tin is like the materialistic type and will spoilt her child