• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the shit stirrer HHH going to join any party?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Is this former Jiu Hu Kia going to do the right thing by joining a party and contest against the PAP :rolleyes:
or is she just going to continue to be a shit stirrer

i am putting $10 on her remaining a shit stirrer :rolleyes:

1349192431486_4565763.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is all about ex malaysians?
there are so many ex malaysians in PAP.

Lim Bee Wah and Khaw Boon Wan are two of them.
Irene Ng Phek Hoong who married an old scottish who are as old as her own father and even older than Lee Hsien Loong

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
oh dear.. you are so sensitive
We know you are also a shit stirring just didnt realise you are also a ex jiu hu kia

So is your ex fellow country dork going to contest against the PAP or remain a shit stirrer?

what is all about ex malaysians?
there are so many ex malaysians in PAP.

Lim Bee Wah and Khaw Boon Wan are two of them.
Irene Ng Phek Hoong who married an old scottish who are as old as her own father and even older than Lee Hsien Loong

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont care where they are ex malaysian or ex bangla.
who wants to stir PAP, i am happy with them

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i think i will increase my bet to $20 :biggrin:

Is this former Jiu Hu Kia going to do the right thing by joining a party and contest against the PAP :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are actually shit stirring now.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the fuck are you talking about? HHH is an activist, not a politician. Go and learn the difference between the two before trying to stir shit here.

Knew the PAP IB were dumb, but this is moronic. :rolleyes:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Nothing compare to what you have been doing all this while in the forum :rolleyes:
But if i can get some opposition dork to burst a vein or 2... i will happily continue to stir . :biggrin:

you are actually shit stirring now.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
She is a political activist, you moron.
and read my first post again before you post in this thread again.:rolleyes:

What the fuck are you talking about? HHH is an activist, not a politician. Go and learn the difference between the two before trying to stir shit here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck pap IBs dunno the difference la
They just bite who their masters order them to bite
They follow ah gong's dumbfuck warped logic that whoever criticize the pap must form enter politics and stand for elections. How stewpig is that?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
just like those turds opposition supporters like yourself??
who will bite who their masters order them to bite
they follow turd LTK dumbfuck skew logic that whoever criticize the PAP do not have to enter politics and stand for elections . How Stoopid is that? :biggrin:

Dumbfuck pap IBs dunno the difference la
They just bite who their masters order them to bite
They follow ah gong's dumbfuck warped logic that whoever criticize the pap must form enter politics and stand for elections. How stewpig is that?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a political activist, you moron.
and read my first post again before you post in this thread again.:rolleyes:

What talking you, cretin? There's a world of difference between a political activist and a politician. A political activist is an activist who fights for a political cause, while a politician involves himself in politics by fighting for an elected office.

Very often the two are at loggerheads with each other. A true political activist thinks that electoral politics and voting are passive ineffectual ways of effecting change. The last thing he or she would want to do is stand for elections.

So get it straight this time, dumbo: HHH is a political activist, not a politician.

Political activists consider voting to be a passive type of involvement. In contrast, political activism involves taking a clear stance on an issue, voicing an opinion and working to ensure that the change desired by the political activists comes to take place.

Political activism is most effective when done with large groups. Community organizers and political leaders see the most sweeping change when the demonstrations and activities are unique enough that the voices of the demonstrators draw a great deal of attention. This is why creative acts of resistance by political activists tend to be so powerful.

Demonstrations of political activism that are performed in an attempt to end a corrupt or unjust system tend to be more disruptive. This sort of activism sometimes becomes violent. Extreme activists use these methods to disrupt an oppressive system, call attention to its flaws and put an end to it. Despite this, many strands of non-violent political activism exist.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you sound like a bigger cretin.
why dont you read my first post again.
Or are you saying a activist cannot be a politician or cannot contest?

it is sad that some people actually believe Goh meng seng is a politician.
if you do not know yet.. the only proper politicians are with the PAP.

What talking you, cretin? There's a world of difference between a political activist and a politician. A political activist is an activist who fights for a political cause, while a politician involves himself in politics by fighting for an elected office.

Very often the two are at loggerheads with each other. A true political activist thinks that electoral politics and voting are passive ineffectual ways of effecting change. The last thing he or she would want to do is stand for elections.

So get it straight this time, dumbo: HHH is a political activist, not a politician.

Political activists consider voting to be a passive type of involvement. In contrast, political activism involves taking a clear stance on an issue, voicing an opinion and working to ensure that the change desired by the political activists comes to take place.

Political activism is most effective when done with large groups. Community organizers and political leaders see the most sweeping change when the demonstrations and activities are unique enough that the voices of the demonstrators draw a great deal of attention. This is why creative acts of resistance by political activists tend to be so powerful.

Demonstrations of political activism that are performed in an attempt to end a corrupt or unjust system tend to be more disruptive. This sort of activism sometimes becomes violent. Extreme activists use these methods to disrupt an oppressive system, call attention to its flaws and put an end to it. Despite this, many strands of non-violent political activism exist.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sound like a bigger cretin.
why dont you read my first post again.
Or are you saying a activist cannot be a politician or cannot contest?

Did I say an activist cannot be a politician, retard? Don't put words in my mouth.

I merely said HHH was an activist, not a politician. So why expect her to contest? It's like asking how come Dick Lee doesn't stand for elections. Duh.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Hui Hui is a naturalised SG citizen, she has no SINKIE birth cert. PAP can easily revoke her SG citizenship which would DISQUALIFY her from standing as a CANDIDATE in any GE.