• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevryn speaks to the mainstream media

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sounds abit lost... But it's ok, after all, we have alot of lost Ministers too...

vivian-01.jpg

A minister so lost than he thought being environment minister means taking care of dirty ceilings...

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you all hear how the reporter was grilling her in a hostile tone? that's why it is never easy to be in opposition.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sounds abit lost... But it's ok, after all, we have alot of lost Ministers too...

vivian-01.jpg

A minister so lost than he thought being environment minister means taking care of dirty ceilings...

Auntie expression in the background looks funny. Oh brother what are you talking about?

What kind of name is Kevryn?

How to recommend her if nobody knows how to pronounce her name? LKY is so easy to Lee member.

Why is opposition placing obstacles in front of themselves?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt she has the unique SYT look, but I see her more of an opportunist than a person with convictions to be a MP.

She is smart to evade probing questions about the constituency she will be standing for the GE. I suspect she knows little about the constituency and the residents' concerns. She is smart to focus on the more general issues like SMRT and bus fares which are common known issues to all.

Even when she talks about the issues, she speaks more for herself than for the constituents eg. how my business is affected because of transport issues.

Appearance is nice, but sometimes, it can be just skin deep.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt she has the unique SYT look, but I see her more of an opportunist than a person with convictions to be a MP.

She is smart to evade probing questions about the constituency she will be standing for the GE. I suspect she knows little about the constituency and the residents' concerns. She is smart to focus on the more general issues like SMRT and bus fares which are common known issues to all.

Even when she talks about the issues, she speaks more for herself than for the constituents eg. how my business is affected because of transport issues.

A donkey is better than any vile pappy.....and she sure looks better than a donkey

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

He Wunderfool, today nothing better to do and trolling like an idiot again ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solly boys. I said i would rather vote a monkey than the PAP, but in this case better give it to the vile pappies instead.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
kg2BFX1.png

waulau this one will make everyone wet between the ears
such a nice charming and syt
surely she will win some votes
beat Nicole anytime

hope she stands alone
in one smc
I will go and sarport her

but poor thing