• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sung Dynasty Got Yang Family Generals! Sinkies Got Ng Family! Even Betterer!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a family whose genes rival that of the royal Lee family, where both sons were Brigadier Generals in the army. By the looks of it, the Ng family has far better genes. All the sons promoted beyond a mere Brigadier General. Singapore is very lucky to have such a talented family. I hope one of them joins the PAP and help bring Singapore to greater heights! PAP! Singapore! PAP! Singapore!

11811442_866754240044559_6517608397862116317_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Re...1333458586644/866754240044559/?type=1&theater

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe in some countries they might be very powerful.....if in Thailand perhaps they can the movers and shakers power brokers. Unfortunately in sinkieland they are just enunchs who looked like glorified Boy Scouts

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN John Tan PAP hater playing reverse psychology again.

No I am not. I aspire for my own family to be like the Ng family. My two children are both in elite schools, doing well in both their ECAs and studies. My wife and I wish for them to each win a PSC scholarship, preferably with the SAF and follow in the footsteps of the Ng or Lee children. If they do very well as government scholars, they may cross over into politics and serve the PAP and Singapore. My wife and I won't have to worry about our retirement then.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a family whose genes rival that of the royal Lee family, where both sons were Brigadier Generals in the army. By the looks of it, the Ng family has far better genes. All the sons promoted beyond a mere Brigadier General. Singapore is very lucky to have such a talented family. I hope one of them joins the PAP and help bring Singapore to greater heights! PAP! Singapore! PAP! Singapore!

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Re...1333458586644/866754240044559/?type=1&theater

again you r insulting the exceptional familee to say someone else is far more superior and theirs is flawed.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
杨家将?

to compare to them mean all going to die soon. it the women folks of 杨家 that didnt died.

so johntan want son be like them and die young?:rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these three brothers have the look of a natural aristocrat,even though i do not know who they are,have never heard of their achievements trumpeted far and wide,what they have done,have never seen the justification for their positions of such height and honor.it is without doubt at first sight that these men possesses far superior genes than the lowly peasant population,like a magnificent stallion,a royal bloodline and pedigree that is unmistakable,indistinguishable even from the likes of peasant generals Chan Chun Sing.

but i being a low caste dalit peasant have only my dreams,
iv spread my dreams beneath your feet.
tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
these three brothers have the look of a natural aristocrat,even though i do not know who they are,have never heard of their achievements trumpeted far and wide,what they have done,have never seen the justification for their positions of such height and honor.it is without doubt at first sight that these men possesses far superior genes than the lowly peasant population,like a magnificent stallion,a royal bloodline and pedigree that is unmistakable,indistinguishable even from the likes of peasant generals Chan Chun Sing.

but i being a low caste dalit peasant have only my dreams,
iv spread my dreams beneath your feet.
tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

You should have studied harder while you were in school for your A-Levels. I pity sinkies who think the polytechnic is a good alternative path from the JCs and A-levels.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have studied harder while you were in school for your A-Levels. I pity sinkies who think the polytechnic is a good alternative path from the JCs and A-levels.

studying is only for peasants who believe in the delusional world of meritocracy.just like peasant general Chan Chun Sing,u can learn to talk like one,sound like one,think like one,but one thing u can never fake is your genes.your face tells it all,it betrays your inner shame,that in this world of natural aristocracy,you are nothing but a phony.