• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevryn Lim: PAP is LOST!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 3:45 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nsp-potential-candidate/2023726.html

Even before it officially announces its slate for the upcoming General Election (GE), one of the National Solidarity Party’s (NSP) potential candidates has been gathering online buzz, not least because she worked as a part-time model.

At 26, Ms Kevryn Lim’s youth has already drawn comparisons to former NSP member Nicole Seah, who, being 24 at the time, was one of the youngest candidates to run in the 2011 GE.

Speaking to TODAY on Friday (Jul 31), Ms Lim said that she was indeed inspired by Ms Seah – who resigned from the NSP last year – to enter politics.

“She really connected with the young crowd,” said Ms Lim, who also cited the book Can Singapore Survive by Professor Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, as well as the American political drama House Of Cards, which stars Kevin Spacey, as sources of political inspiration and influence.

Ms Lim, who joined the NSP as a member in end-March, currently lives with her parents and two younger siblings in a condominium. She moved to Hong Kong after her O-levels to study fashion design, and juggled part-time work as a model, actress and radio deejay while she was a student. She returned to Singapore to start her own events management and digital marketing company, after earning a Master’s degree in Professional Communication at Curtin University of Technology in Australia.

During a walkabout at MacPherson on Sunday (Aug 2), NSP members could be heard introducing her as a potential GE candidate.

Ms Lim said she chose to join NSP as she felt that it being a smaller party, she would have room to shine. “One of NSP’s missions is to build a multi-party political system. I strongly believe (in that) as well. I think if we share the same beliefs, it is easier for us to move together, that is why I chose the NSP, and I hope to continue what Nicole left,” she said.

Referring to some less-than-savory comments she has gotten online over her part-time modeling career, Ms Lim said she does not let herself be affected by what other people say.

“I still model once in a while, so for me it is something I like to do. Like I said before, it’s not a shameful career, it is also a profession,” Ms Lim said.

Although Ms Lim is relatively new to NSP, she hopes to be able to contribute by helping the party connect to more young people, using her expertise in social media. If elected, Ms Lim also hopes “to be able to bring out the voices that are not heard today into Parliament”.

Asked what issues she felt strongly about, Ms Lim pointed to transport, citing the rising public transport fares and Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums and the increases in Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantries. “For me it’s a bit conflicting and contradicting … if they try to encourage people to make use of public transport, then there should be policies to help people be comfortable with that and opt to do so. But everything is increasing so I don’t even know which direction they should be moving in,” she said.

For now, however, Ms Lim has to wait until after the opposition parties meeting tomorrow (August 3), where the parties will discuss where they plan to contest, to find out if NSP will field her as a candidate. If and when that happens, she hopes voters will get to know her for her own merits.

“I don’t really get bothered (by the comparisons with Nicole Seah), because when the time comes they can see our difference. We have different personalities, we are two different people, characters, but the one common thing is we really want to make a change, we dare to speak out, we dare to stand out, and we hope Singaporeans can be like this, because this is their home, they have every right to do so. The Government needs to hear what they want to say,” she said.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed, not just the co driver to slap the driver only, but the bus operator, the mechanic, the traffic police and the road users are all stakeholders and have the rights to slap the driver.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as I had predicted.....http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?199663-i-missed-Nicole-Seah!&p=2112420#post2112420

hQSQqot.png

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....r-s-Party-next-election&p=2004731#post2004731

aH44SKE.png

So now, who wants to know which GRC die die Opposition must compete because the 'durian pao chiak one' over there?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes and no......Nicole is too emotional and she got very upset the last time round when she found out the result that her team had lost.

Also, like to take this opportunity to tell GMS to fuck off from Tampines GRC........his PPP will lose the deposit. The last erection was the one and only chance he could have won, but he bet on Nicole......and send teams to the West to lose. Now, he still thinks the West can be taken down..........what a stoopig man he is.

It is the right thing to give CCK the walkover.....let them regret, just as I had said last erection......but stoopig NSP neber listen.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and no......Nicole is too emotional and she got very upset the last time round when she found out the result that her team had lost.

Also, like to take this opportunity to tell GMS to fuck off from Tampines GRC........his PPP will lose the deposit. The last erection was the one and only chance he could have won, but he bet on Nicole......and send teams to the West to lose. Now, he still thinks the West can be taken down..........what a stoopig man he is.

It is the right thing to give CCK the walkover.....let them regret, just as I had said last erection......but stoopig NSP neber listen.

nevertheless, i say all opposition should aim for the SMC! reason being one man is easier to take down than one group in a GRC. looking at how PM Lee manipulate some of the ministars to SMC, i think he strategise to get rid of some jiak liao bee por lumpar ministars and put in credible opposition in parliament. i still choose to believe that he has the overall well being of s'pore at heart. and if you notice, ministar like lawrence wong has been shifted to yewtee-marsiling, that's a strong PAP foothold, he will surely remain as portfolio ministar for the next 5 years. can't you all see!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nevertheless, i say all opposition should aim for the SMC! reason being one man is easier to take down than one group in a GRC. looking at how PM Lee manipulate some of the ministars to SMC, i think he strategise to get rid of some jiak liao bee por lumpar ministars and put in credible opposition in parliament. i still choose to believe that he has the overall well being of s'pore at heart. and if you notice, ministar like lawrence wong has been shifted to yewtee-marsiling, that's a strong PAP foothold, he will surely remain as portfolio ministar for the next 5 years. can't you all see!

Sorry, I don't agree. Anyway, all the SMCs will have 3-corner fights or even 4-corner fights.
If no corner fights, PAP will just mole a few independents into the fight and split the votes, but not so easy to mole a GRC contest.

Precisely the GRC is the present political system's weakest link. One shot take down 4 to 5 seats. Opposition should gun for the GRCs and ensure no 3-corner fights.

SMCs are a fucking total waste of time. The territory is oredi rigged to give a yo-yo effect and finally PAP win by a whisker, but that is the strategy, the only strategy and it works every time, unless there are opposition candidates like CST and LTK and someone like Nicole with the charisma and oratorical skill and can attract the masses with their conviction.

Don't be fooled. GRC is the door to get in to wrestle the 2/3 majority, not the SMCs.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I don't agree. Anyway, all the SMCs will have 3-corner fights or even 4-corner fights.
If no corner fights, PAP will just mole a few independents into the fight and split the votes, but not so easy to mole a GRC contest.

Precisely the GRC is the present political system's weakest link. One shot take down 4 to 5 seats. Opposition should gun for the GRCs and ensure no 3-corner fights.

SMCs are a fucking total waste of time. The territory is oredi rigged to give a yo-yo effect and finally PAP win by a whisker, but that is the strategy, the only strategy and it works every time, unless there are opposition candidates like CST and LTK and someone like Nicole with the charisma and oratorical skill and can attract the masses with their conviction.

Don't be fooled. GRC is the door to get in to wrestle the 2/3 majority, not the SMCs.

no offence at all, bro sinkie.

look at last election, history speaks for itself, how many GRCs have been taken by opposition? only georgy's aljunied, the rest of opposition all fly kite in the end.
as for the 3 or 4 corner fights in coming smc election, not necessarily will pap win by margin. look at SDP earliest result, they merely lost by a margin to PAP at bukit batok. so there is chance and really people are fed up with pap's domination of parliament. 3 to 4 corner fight may dilute the votes but dun forget pap's majority votes also get diluted.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha oppo will do well in this election

tis is m answer

funny-middle-finger-old-lady.gif

pap will capture all seats
oppo will kill each other
all die together in one big disunity and mockery

people are fed up with all these oppo talk and nonsense
only pap can deliver
only pap is pure hearted sincere honest and truthful

nobody will trust any oppo with their cpf and savings
nobody will trust them with their homes and with their future

only pap can ensure a safe and bright future for singaporeans

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no offence at all, bro sinkie.

look at last election, history speaks for itself, how many GRCs have been taken by opposition? only georgy's aljunied, the rest of opposition all fly kite in the end.
as for the 3 or 4 corner fights in coming smc election, not necessarily will pap win by margin. look at SDP earliest result, they merely lost by a margin to PAP at bukit batok. so there is chance and really people are fed up with pap's domination of parliament. 3 to 4 corner fight may dilute the votes but dun forget pap's majority votes also get diluted.

You can offend me, no problem.........and I've to say, your analysis on hind-sight is wrong.

I've predicted last erection EC GRC and Tampines GRC to fall, besides Aljunided, but that one of course.

I also said to concentrate on the East. Now, can someone please tell me why Pasir Ris-Punggol is never contested but by a mole party SDA? And WP prefer to send a suicide team to AMK to lose..........for fuck, you ask me.

Then stoopig clown like GMS spread so thin and go all the way to the West to contest........so it is neber about the system that cannot be gamed, but the stoopidity of the Opposition parties.....either that, or the whole erection is possibly rigged, because I see some fishy decisions made that really do not make any sense at all if the Opposition really wanted to win and wrestle the 2/3 majority.

It can be done if the erection is is not just for show. All said 2011 is watershed........it could be watershed, but see how they threw their chances away? I think it is deliberate, for I just don't see how out of the fucking blue, NSP can send its top guns to CCK instead of just putting up its A-team at Tampines. And WP deliberately toned down LTK's presence at EC GRC. Did you attend its rally? The crowd was waiting for conviction and for LTK to rouse them up, but the whole rally was a dampener. It is as if LTK did not really want to win EC GRC like that.

So, don't complain about the GRC system. It is the only way for Opposition to havea whisker of a chance to wrestle 2/3 majority from PAP, if only the erection is fought according to political common sense and is not rigged. In 2011, it seems the other way to me.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can offend me, no problem.........and I've to say, your analysis on hind-sight is wrong.

I've predicted last erection EC GRC and Tampines GRC to fall, besides Aljunided, but that one of course.

I also said to concentrate on the East. Now, can someone please tell me why Pasir Ris-Punggol is never contested but by a mole party SDA? And WP prefer to send a suicide team to AMK to lose..........for fuck, you ask me.

Then stoopig clown like GMS spread so thin and go all the way to the West to contest........so it is neber about the system that cannot be gamed, but the stoopidity of the Opposition parties.....either that, or the whole erection is possibly rigged, because I see some fishy decisions made that really do not make any sense at all if the Opposition really wanted to win and wrestle the 2/3 majority.

It can be done if the erection is is not just for show. All said 2011 is watershed........it could be watershed, but see how they threw their chances away? I think it is deliberate, for I just don't see how out of the fucking blue, NSP can send its top guns to CCK instead of just putting up its A-team at Tampines. And WP deliberately toned down LTK's presence at EC GRC. Did you attend its rally? The crowd was waiting for conviction and for LTK to rouse them up, but the whole rally was a dampener. It is as if LTK did not really want to win EC GRC like that.

So, don't complain about the GRC system. It is the only way for Opposition to havea whisker of a chance to wrestle 2/3 majority from PAP, if only the erection is fought according to political common sense and is not rigged. In 2011, it seems the other way to me.

your guess of mole party and rigging is more of a fiction. i doubt it really exist. why'd pap go thru such big hassle just to secure their own territory, doesn't make sense. it's more like rumours rather than facts. the fact is Aljunied got taken down, NSP and PAP had a close fight in marine parade, mainly cos' of nicole seah. as long as lau goh is around, there won't be any chance of opposition beating PAP over there. when come to people relation, people are more emotional than logical. the above NSP vs PAP is good showcase to all, tin tin was bound to fail then but they still win and NSP's nicole suffered the defeat.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your guess of mole party and rigging is more of a fiction. i doubt it really exist. why'd pap go thru such big hassle just to secure their own territory, doesn't make sense. it's more like rumours rather than facts. the fact is Aljunied got taken down, NSP and PAP had a close fight in marine parade, mainly cos' of nicole seah. as long as lau goh is around, there won't be any chance of opposition beating PAP over there. when come to people relation, people are more emotional than logical. the above NSP vs PAP is good showcase to all, tin tin was bound to fail then but they still win and NSP's nicole suffered the defeat.

Ever heard of Controlled Opposition? It's up to you to believe but it does not take a lot of hassle. It just takes money and a Harban Singh to get the job done. Both bery easy to achieve.

NSP in 2011 really thought it could bring down MP GRC? It's GSM's and Nicole's fantasy. Just because Nicole vs TPL? It's drama, but no way. If got chance, I would have predicted it. Ok, nebermind that.....so you think this time round, with WP helming the opposition for MP GRC, can win or not?

Now, look at Pasir Ris-Punggol.......you sure SDA is not a mole party? LOL, my toes are laughing. It attended its rallies too. I was nearly everywhere attending various rallies. I'm a rally junkie, all the years. I know the ground. I can feel it when I'm there. I can smell a win or a lose. Up to you to believe but when I sense something odd, like at EC GRC, it gives me vibes that something is not developing according to plan. A brake was press upon, like deliberately throwing the match.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is not so simple. even within FAP, they are guarding against each other. you think those stoopig speeches made by these paper generals and those before them were actually made by them and not scripted with a tint of political cyanide to douse their political ambition and popularity by higher forces?

how would these mini me have been permitted to speak at what time, place has been plotted at will and to keep them in place, when the forces from Opp parties are weak.

the nucleus of political power has always been self serving. for the rich and powerful. if you are contended to remain status quo and be overpowered by artifical increasing cost of living so be it. true political change does not evolve. it revolve hence revolution, in certain time, place, such change is at the price of blood, like the overturning of KMT, Shah of Iran, Arab spring, etc to make a paradigm shift from known players into unknown of new players in the game.

such change although painful and chaotic in the beginning as in the case of Perestroika by Gorbachev, the failed June 4 TAM incident resulting in the dismissal of PM Zhao ZiYang shows that early adopters of revolution and changes tend not to last. this remain historically true in so many cases from ancient china to modern thailand, as opposing forces struggles for control, until the turbulence dies off from public support or their own demises of greed being rooted out.

but the eventuality of these changes are better times for the public.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever heard of Controlled Opposition? It's up to you to believe but it does not take a lot of hassle. It just takes money and a Harban Singh to get the job done. Both bery easy to achieve.

NSP in 2011 really thought it could bring down MP GRC? It's GSM's and Nicole's fantasy. Just because Nicole vs TPL? It's drama, but no way. If got chance, I would have predicted it. Ok, nebermind that.....so you think this time round, with WP helming the opposition for MP GRC, can win or not?

Now, look at Pasir Ris-Punggol.......you sure SDA is not a mole party? LOL, my toes are laughing. It attended its rallies too. I was nearly everywhere attending various rallies. I'm a rally junkie, all the years. I know the ground. I can feel it when I'm there. I can smell a win or a lose. Up to you to believe but when I sense something odd, like at EC GRC, it gives me vibes that something is not developing according to plan. A brake was press upon, like deliberately throwing the match.

i believe your hunch but do not forget, most sinkies are scared to die, to lose and in anyway do the wrong things to benefit to themselves for the moment, they willing to vote for their beloved party for all above said. they are the ones being hindsight thinking that elite calibres can steer them out of the rough seas, look at NOL and SMRT, we all know they are being unfairly selected and parachuted into their position cos' of their elite(scholar) background.
sinkies look at historical fact that PAP is the best but they forget that good history is no guarantee of better and brighter future.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is a typical Opps candidate's campaign speech :

"But everything is increasing so I don’t even know which direction they should be moving in,” she said."

If you were to ask her what do you think she should do , you don't need to second guess the response. Here it is :
"I hope to be able to bring out the voices".

Come on Kevryn, is this anything new ? SBF already does a great job bringing out the whining.

Could you please bring some ideas instead ? Or would you be also saying " I don't even know "

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe your hunch but do not forget, most sinkies are scared to die, to lose and in anyway do the wrong things to benefit to themselves for the moment, they willing to vote for their beloved party for all above said. they are the ones being hindsight thinking that elite calibres can steer them out of the rough seas, look at NOL and SMRT, we all know they are being unfairly selected and parachuted into their position cos' of their elite(scholar) background.
sinkies look at historical fact that PAP is the best but they forget that good history is no guarantee of better and brighter future.

Everyone is scared to die....you can see that in USA too. I've followed all their erections, their candidates, Republicans and Democrats.
It is almost nearly predictable who will be the next President and if for some freak reason something unexpected happen, the erection fraud can kick in.......like extra erection boxes, etc, etc.

It takes a stock market and property crash for the incumbent to be ousted. If not, it is just a show, like a Korean drama, with all suspense elements, but just a nicely choreographed show. If one controls the funnel, then only the right size and shape of the candidates will be able to survive and fight in the main ring and told to win only some and lose if needed.

For example, no electorate in its right fucking mind will tick Desmond Tan of SDA in the ballot slip.........not even if they've a grudge with PAP, for that one is definitely a mole. If I were them, I will spoil my vote. This time round, if SDA is contesting there, the voters will be wiser and if they still have a grudge, they will spoil their votes. So, I predict that, if all factors remain constant, the PR-Punggol GRC will return the highest spoil votes of the entire erectorate this time round.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is scared to die....you can see that in USA too. I've followed all their erections, their candidates, Republicans and Democrats.
It is almost nearly predictable who will be the next President and if for some freak reason something unexpected happen, the erection fraud can kick in.......like extra erection boxes, etc, etc.

It takes a stock market and property crash for the incumbent to be ousted. If not, it is just a show, like a Korean drama, with all suspense elements, but just a nicely choreographed show. If one controls the funnel, then only the right size and shape of the candidates will be able to survive and fight in the main ring and told to win only some and lose if needed.

For example, no electorate in its right fucking mind will tick Desmond Tan of SDA in the ballot slip.........not even if they've a grudge with PAP, for that one is definitely a mole. If I were them, I will spoil my vote. This time round, if SDA is contesting there, the voters will be wiser and if they still have a grudge, they will spoil their votes. So, I predict that, if all factors remain constant, the PR-Punggol GRC will return the highest spoil votes of the entire erectorate this time round.

dont worry about the mole part. just remember that when you vote for the Opp candidates, you will get 2 for the price of 1.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont worry about the mole part. just remember that when you vote for the Opp candidates, you will get 2 for the price of 1.

I actually do not get it......nominating an MP is to represent one on safeguarding national interests and scrutinizing policies and ensuring the organs of states and ministries are held accountable and should neber be based on myopic municipal issues and estate management. But it seems like Desmond and the rest of the Opposition seem to play along well into Hen's erection strategy....which is to make this erection a municipal one, just like the previous and the previous and the previous.

This is the end. It's the end. Truly the end. Wake up people!