• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dilemma: SYT age 26 or Still S but not YT at 35

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was talking to an old friend yesterday. Still hoping to settle down and have not given up hope.
Told me he was introduce to a SYT, this year at 26, not bad looking but just started out to work and kind of click together, he told me.

Meanwhile understand he was also introduced to another girlfriend, this time round, 35 years old. Doing quite well in her career, I think in accountancy, but did not really ask. Not bad looking too, mature type.......went out a few times together, told me enjoyed her company.

Anyway, ask me he do not know which one to decide to go with??
Told him go with his heart, but replied both also potential wifey material.
Told him, go for the younger one....
What do you think??

Given his high net worth, he could easily be screwed by the Women's Charter if he gets married to either one of the Sinkie charbo and stay in Sinkieland.

A good strategy is for him to migrate to Thailand and marry a decent Thai girl (not a bar girl or prostitute type).

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given his high net worth, he could easily be screwed by the Women's Charter if he gets married to either one of the Sinkie charbo and stay in Sinkieland.

A good strategy is for him to migrate to Thailand and marry a decent Thai girl (not a bar girl or prostitute type).

If I'm not wrong, as long as the guy is a Singapore citizen, wherever he marries he will be governed by Singapore laws.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Can share your dreams help you in your career and/or business
2. Can take care of family
3. Good in bed
4. Can give birth

If can do none of the above,surely you got yourself an indonemee.

Was talking to an old friend yesterday. Still hoping to settle down and have not given up hope.
Told me he was introduce to a SYT, this year at 26, not bad looking but just started out to work and kind of click together, he told me.

Meanwhile understand he was also introduced to another girlfriend, this time round, 35 years old. Doing quite well in her career, I think in accountancy, but did not really ask. Not bad looking too, mature type.......went out a few times together, told me enjoyed her company.

Anyway, ask me he do not know which one to decide to go with??
Told him go with his heart, but replied both also potential wifey material.
Told him, go for the younger one....
What do you think??

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I'm not wrong, as long as the guy is a Singapore citizen, wherever he marries he will be governed by Singapore laws.

He will be governed by Singapore law if his place of residence is in Singapore. If his residence is in Thailand and got married in Thailand, he will be governed by Thai law.

The crimes that Singapore law will apply to Singapore citizens when they are overseas are when they engage in narcotic use and child prostitution. A urine or blood test upon their return at Changi Airport can easily prove that a Sinkie was a drug user when overseas. On the other hand, a tip off from the overseas authorities or Interpol can prove that a Sinkie has engaged in child prostitution while overseas.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Can share your dreams help you in your career and/or business
2. Can take care of family
3. Good in bed
4. Can give birth

If can do none of the above,surely you got yourself an indonemee.

5. Can cook
6. Can clean the family flat

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A wise man once told me to choose a wife / life partner....she only need to satisfy 2 criteria.

1) you can see yourself growing old with her ( that means you can bear with her looks when she's old....how to gauge her looks when old? Refer to her mum).

2) you want to have kids with her. That means you want her to have your babies.

The rest are all secondary. What good cook housekeeping etc you can find a mate. Help in your work go hire a secretary. Good in bed? I find this important fact not included by my guru but I guess when you grow old you also can't erect liao.....or you can always find a prostitute

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is a pre-nuptial agreement valid and viable in Singapore?
So that the spouse will not have any share of the pre-nuptial assets if they separate and divorce.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wise man once told me to choose a wife / life partner....she only need to satisfy 2 criteria.

1) you can see yourself growing old with her ( that means you can bear with her looks when she's old....how to gauge her looks when old? Refer to her mum).

The rest are all secondary. What good cook housekeeping etc you can find a mate. Help in your work go hire a secretary. Good in bed? I find this important fact not included by my guru but I guess when you grow old you also can't erect liao.....or you can always find a prostitute

I took this differently. Found someone who is good looking, good in bed and bore children.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your wise man is some Ah Zhan or monk from Thailand ?