• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dilemma: SYT age 26 or Still S but not YT at 35

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was talking to an old friend yesterday. Still hoping to settle down and have not given up hope.
Told me he was introduce to a SYT, this year at 26, not bad looking but just started out to work and kind of click together, he told me.

Meanwhile understand he was also introduced to another girlfriend, this time round, 35 years old. Doing quite well in her career, I think in accountancy, but did not really ask. Not bad looking too, mature type.......went out a few times together, told me enjoyed her company.

Anyway, ask me he do not know which one to decide to go with??
Told him go with his heart, but replied both also potential wifey material.
Told him, go for the younger one....
What do you think??

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few things to consider:

1) Pick the one who can help your career

2) Pick the one who is likely to conceive your baby

If 1) and 2) contradict each other, i.e. you can't have the best of both worlds, then pick 1) and keep 2) as mistress.

After your ship is steady, ditch 1) and marry 2).

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
28-7-2015 10:33 AM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #2
reiko http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Hall of Fame

TODAY ‏@TODAYonline 3m3 minutes ago
Here's where multi-corner fights could be shaping up for the upcoming GE http://tdy.sg/1OwEr1m

CK9nCXiUwAAeOSj.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was talking to an old friend yesterday. Still hoping to settle down and have not given up hope.
Told me he was introduce to a SYT, this year at 26, not bad looking but just started out to work and kind of click together, he told me.

Meanwhile understand he was also introduced to another girlfriend, this time round, 35 years old. Doing quite well in her career, I think in accountancy, but did not really ask. Not bad looking too, mature type.......went out a few times together, told me enjoyed her company.

What do you think??

Date both and have a non-committal sexual relationship with both of them.

Get rid of them when they're too clingy, wants to 'take the relationship to the next level', or wants you to meet their friends/relatives/family.

:cool:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you think??

how old is your friend? how much asset he has? can i ask?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What do you think??

Did he violate the pussy yet? If not, then still cannot decide.

wait a minute, are they sinkie women, if so, then both also cannot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Date both and have a non-committal sexual relationship with both of them.

Get rid of them when they're too clingy, wants to 'take the relationship to the next level', or wants you to meet their friends/relatives/family.

:cool:

Very MGTOW!!!!!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how old is your friend? how much asset he has? can i ask?

Early 50s, staying in executive with his parent, ie, the mom, old folks. House bought together with her name much earlier on. Owns a condo too, has his own business, guesstimate net worth easily more than 3mil.

Among the group of friends consider quite successful. Not flashy guy, down to earth.
Still looking forward to settle down and have family and kids. With his net worth, raised family definitely no problem.

Was wondering why you ask this question too?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few things to consider:

1) Pick the one who can help your career

2) Pick the one who is likely to conceive your baby

If 1) and 2) contradict each other, i.e. you can't have the best of both worlds, then pick 1) and keep 2) as mistress.

After your ship is steady, ditch 1) and marry 2).

Hahahaha. You cover all angle already.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early 50s, staying in executive with his parent, ie, the mom, old folks. House bought together with her name much earlier on. Owns a condo too, has his own business, guesstimate net worth easily more than 3mil.

Among the group of friends consider quite successful. Not flashy guy, down to earth.
Still looking forward to settle down and have family and kids. With his net worth, raised family definitely no problem.

thanks, i know where i stand in market value.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if he got money and convenience in life, why the fuck still wanna married.. go MGTOW lah!!!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think??

Can ask him pass 1 to me or not ? I also same STILL HOPING TO SETTLE DOWN LE

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your friend think too much. In reality, the problem in Sinkieland here is not of choice but rather lack of choice. If both are good like your friend described they are unlikely to go for a fifty plus man.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend think too much. In reality, the problem in Sinkieland here is not of choice but rather lack of choice. If both are good like your friend described they are unlikely to go for a fifty plus man.

you got a good point, or the sinkie charbors are waiting for his time to come and pass all his assets to them.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age 26 you call SYT? Wah lao.... age 18 or 19 is SYT

When you are in your 30s, 18 to 19 is SYT
When you are in your 40s, 23 to 24 is SYT
When you are in early 50s, 25 to 26 is SYT.

If you are in early 50s, still aiming for 18 to 19, which can consider to be your teenage daughter.
I am afraid people will call you chi Ko pek.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he got money and convenience in life, why the fuck still wanna married.. go MGTOW lah!!!!!

Let me put it this way, he already has his fair share of chionging. Ktv, hang flower, flings, Caucasian type, PRC type, Thai type, Viet type, etc.

End of day, it's not his. That's why he yearns for family life.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark lah.. accountant means the type neow chee neow lan one.

wanna fark her also kena full audit.