• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dilemma: SYT age 26 or Still S but not YT at 35

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early 50s, staying in executive with his parent, ie, the mom, old folks. House bought together with her name much earlier on. Owns a condo too, has his own business, guesstimate net worth easily more than 3mil.

Among the group of friends consider quite successful. Not flashy guy, down to earth.
Still looking forward to settle down and have family and kids. With his net worth, raised family definitely no problem ...
same 1 dat u mentioned earlier who got 1 shanghai galfren who wanted him 2 buy her a condo? ...

tel u wat ... he has his mind on ze syt la ... he wans 2 hear from pips telling him 2 go 4 ze syt ...

a normal man @ any age wil oways prefer a syt 1 la ...

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, your spelling is atrocious but your memory is great. :p

same 1 dat u mentioned earlier who got 1 shanghai galfren who wanted him 2 buy her a condo? ...

tel u wat ... he has his mind on ze syt la ... he wans 2 hear from pips telling him 2 go 4 ze syt ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, they are different person. The one mentioned earlier already hook on with Shanghai lady. How it turn out still remains to be seen. The condo he bought for/with her will only TOP this year end. As to getting married, it's anybody guess.

Hahahaha. You might be correct, he might be asking for affirmation to go for SYT. If family and kids is what he yearn, perhaps going for a younger lady would have a better chance to conceive.
Meanwhile in this case, he already paid for this condo and understand it's already been rented out.
It will be their matrimonial home once he settles down.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know the rule here, no peekture no talk, with peekture at least half of the forummers here can make decision for your friend liao ...

please ask your friend to send peekture

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early 50s, staying in executive with his parent, ie, the mom, old folks. House bought together with her name much earlier on. Owns a condo too, has his own business, guesstimate net worth easily more than 3mil.

Among the group of friends consider quite successful. Not flashy guy, down to earth.
Still looking forward to settle down and have family and kids. With his net worth, raised family definitely no problem.

Was wondering why you ask this question too?

If he wants kids consider this article as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/whats-your-magic-number-scientists-predict-when-you-should-start-a-family-20150730-ginobm.html

<iframe src="//datawrapper.dwcdn.net/c04fI/2/" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen width="643" height="400"></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11800101_1164953283531366_2734346107791909508_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was talking to an old friend yesterday. Still hoping to settle down and have not given up hope.
Told me he was introduce to a SYT, this year at 26, not bad looking but just started out to work and kind of click together, he told me.

Meanwhile understand he was also introduced to another girlfriend, this time round, 35 years old. Doing quite well in her career, I think in accountancy, but did not really ask. Not bad looking too, mature type.......went out a few times together, told me enjoyed her company.

Anyway, ask me he do not know which one to decide to go with??
Told him go with his heart, but replied both also potential wifey material.
Told him, go for the younger one....
What do you think??

you friend or you..don;t insult intelligence leh.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he wants kids consider this article as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/whats-your-magic-number-scientists-predict-when-you-should-start-a-family-20150730-ginobm.html

<iframe src="//datawrapper.dwcdn.net/c04fI/2/" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen width="643" height="400"></iframe>

Yes, I understand what the article means.
I know of a couple, local Singaporean guy married a Japanese lady. They met when he was studying in Japan.

Married late and because of work and stress, did not have any children, last resort went for IVF. Every time time goes for the treatment cost at least 15k, went at least 3 times, but to no avail. Last I know they are still childless. Did ask them to consider adoption though.

When the wife went for IVF, I recall was already 42, not easy as the doctor told them. Chances are only about 33% of succeeding. Thought 3 times try maybe can succeed, but no go.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your friend think too much. In reality, the problem in Sinkieland here is not of choice but rather lack of choice. If both are good like your friend described they are unlikely to go for a fifty plus man.

You will be surprise, understand from him both are willing to take the relationship further. While he might be reading too much into it, given his age and experience, dealing with people and business, he should be able to tell.