• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pregnant already still wanna walk the grounds?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote for her sincerity and hard work. I know it is very tough to walk kilometers with a protruding stomach!

marine-parade-grc-tanchuanjin-incumbent-pap-singapore-opposition-fall.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote for her sincerity and hard work. I know it is very tough to walk kilometers with a protruding stomach...

how can don't walk to canvass for voters' support when oppie coming to kick her out? die die must still walk, big belly or no big belly, got one leg or 2 legs...

Think of monthly MP pay packet, sure must walk. Sincerity and hard work ... just illusion, lah.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vote for her sincerity and hard work. I know it is very tough to walk kilometers with a protruding stomach!

This is the epitome of a hardworking and caring PAP MP.

TPL has come a long way from " I don't know what to say!" to "I know what I have to do !" to the question of her plans if she is put up as the PAP candidate for Macpherson SMC in the coming GE.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can anyone vote for her when she wont be there to serve the needs of the constituents as she will spend most of her time on maternity? the PAPPIES should just dump her and get another more committed candidate,,,,if she want to contest,,she should not have gotten preggy in the 1st place,,,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The picture that just won PAP about 5000 votes in Marine Parade and MacPherson.

The residents are impressed. Many have already switched support from Nicole to TPL!!

PAP will win easily in Marine Parade and MacPherson.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Working during pregnancy and not seeking the limelight.

Worker Party's Lee Li Lian shows what real dedication and commitment is all about.

WP2CXkb.jpg

SgRKReV.jpg

mjrbS7A.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play, LKY has reincarnated and becomes Tin Peiling's baby in her tummy.

Expected date of birth, between August 9 and 16 September. :wink:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the epitome of a hardworking and caring PAP MP.

TPL has come a long way from " I don't know what to say!" to "I know what I have to do !" to the question of her plans if she is put up as the PAP candidate for Macpherson SMC in the coming GE.

She is just another 'yes' butch when it comes to voting for policies that screwed sinkies. She still know what she have to so?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play, LKY has reincarnated and becomes Tin Peiling's baby in her tummy.

Expected date of birth, between August 9 and 16 September. :wink:

Karma, old fart don't give a flying fuck when Tin Pei Ling just started her speech in parliament.

[video=youtube;4SgWDypg1Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgWDypg1Fk[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should be on the pill..or those things that is injected in the body and lasts for a year...she should jolly well know that 2015 onwards sure is erection time,,,,at least that Ah Lian time it better,,,now at least can still campaign,,,and get the maid to look after the baby

Hubby want to songsong by not wearing helmet. But experience no enuf and never withdraw in time.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading this thread gives me the feeling that Singapore politics is sick, both PAP and WP.