• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Teo Chew factor not in MP GRC...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Saw some of the WP folks in their walk-about at Marine Terrace this morning, doesn't look well received by the residents around here unlike the good folks from across two lorongs where Telok Kurau is.

The peranakan charm still work better here... Take heed, take heed...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have a better chance in EC GRC. In MP, many morons. Just because Lau Goh is there, they think MP is utopia.

jw5

Loyal
How Now Brown Cow? :o:biggrin:

Saw some of the WP folks in their walk-about at Marine Terrace this morning, doesn't look well received by the residents around here unlike the good folks from across two lorongs where Telok Kurau is.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the difference between voting for PAP Team A and PAP Team B a.k.a the Wayang Party?

Vote SDP, you sinkie losers.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They have a better chance in EC GRC. In MP, many morons. Just because Lau Goh is there, they think MP is utopia.

Folks living in private estates can safely vote for WP in MP GRC. Key is to win the votes from the younger group of voters whom shifted into the estates recently.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How Now Brown Cow? :o:biggrin:

Ramping up those kopi sessions around MP GRC lately, WP need to ramp up man power and walk the ground a bit more. More pertinent is the reservation of rally sites in the coming days...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks living in private estates can safely vote for WP in MP GRC. Key is to win the votes from the younger group of voters whom shifted into the estates recently.

Why?

Folks in Pte estates got MORE BALLS is it? Or is it they don't fuck care what Pappy rebates, GST vouchers or what fuck candy to tempt them?

I have always said. Pap is returned to power every time, solely based on the low class, balless, HDB heartlanders votes...just check the % AND ALL IS SO CLEAR.

SO WHAT YOU GONNA TO DO WITH THESE GROUP OF SINKIE FUCKTARDS, which also apparently fill this forum? LoLoLoL

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The man who makes Promises during his tenure as PM : I will make "Singapore The Swiss Standard of Living"
but card board collect doing their exercise is still aplenty in Stingakapore..

Woody wood pecker still around making Empty Promises to Marine Parade!! Time to wake from your
day Dreaming, residents of Marine Parade...where is your Swiss Standard of Living???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man who makes Promises during his tenure as PM : I will make "Singapore The Swiss Standard of Living"

Woody wood pecker still around making Empty Promises to Marine Parade!! Time to wake from your
day Dreaming, residents of Marine Parade...where is your Swiss Standard of Living???

You Sinkie heard it wrong... as you know Ah Goh's England pronunciation not perfect...

He meant SQUEEZE standard of living ..

NOT SWISS!

As it turned out, what he promised, the one who took over him ..

DELIVERED,right? LoLoLoL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unhappy with Loong, vote lau goh out. What kind of logic is this? :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My hunch is that a significant number of people who live in private properties consider themselves "atas" and would be more receptive to SL compared to LTK and to CSM compared to LLL or PEH. That being my theory, if WP wants to get max value if they split their Aljunied team up, SL and CSM should spearhead its EC team.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why Tonychat is not wrong. 60% stupid and ballsless Sinkies contaminate our city.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hunch is that a significant number of people who live in private properties consider themselves "atas" and would be more receptive to SL compared to LTK and to CSM compared to LLL or PEH. That being my theory, if WP wants to get max value if they split their Aljunied team up, SL and CSM should spearhead its EC team.

Come lah...obviously you are not in such group of ppl.

Those in pte estates are NOT ALL ATAS lah...they are just not easily brought over by all the Pappy craps and can think INDEPENDENTLY..

Afterall, they have to be INDEPENDENT in thinking, to be able to afford to live like that, right?

You just go to ANY heartland and you can SEE AND FEEL THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE! LoLOLoLoL

On a more serious note, SL and CSM should take on the MP side as those fucking MP morons are still PAP screwed in mind, you need a STRONG WP TEAM to take MP once and for all!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That being my theory, if WP wants to get max value if they split their Aljunied team up, SL and CSM should spearhead its EC team.

Or, MP GRC. The other three who will boost up WP's appeal can be chosen from Leon Perera (minority), Daniel Goh, Michelle Lee and Dennis Tan (lives in Joo Chiat). This combo will get at least 48% wherever they choose to compete, with or without 3 CFs.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or, MP GRC. The other three who will boost up WP's appeal can be chosen from Leon Perera (minority), Daniel Goh, Michelle Lee and Dennis Tan (lives in Joo Chiat). This combo will get at least 48% wherever they choose to compete, with or without 3 CFs.

As I said. You need a strong if not stronger WP team than Aljunied to take out MP GRC. As you know, this was a TEST constituency once, where the PAP wanted to show HOW popular they are, by using MP as a confirmation point.

Take this out and the rest will fall.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking the same dialect does helps to build rapport particularly so amongst the older voters. In mp GRC the demographic is different. U have quite a large number of English speaking and peranakan voters.

Looking at the numbers and voters structure, in order for WP to have a chance of hitting the 50% mark, they need to capture at least 1/3 middle ground and 1/3 apathy votes combine with the opposition supporter base supporters. 3cf can only erode part of the opposition voters away. Team WP needs a very good candidate with impressive credential to attract the middle ground voters and at the moment I couldn't think of anyone more suitable than Leon perera in terms of background and credential.

Other than this YJJ is the workhorse to win the ground and draw the apathy voters in. If he said he started groundworks in mp GRC more than a year ago, then I assume his JC smc is well covered. The focus will very much be on other areas that have yet to cover.

Of course it will be desirable to have a younger candidate to woo the younger voters. Daniel goh perhaps?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking the same dialect does helps to build rapport particularly so amongst the older voters. In mp GRC the demographic is different. U have quite a large number of English speaking and peranakan voters.

Looking at the numbers and voters structure, in order for WP to have a chance of hitting the 50% mark, they need to capture at least 1/3 middle ground and 1/3 apathy votes combine with the opposition supporter base supporters. 3cf can only erode part of the opposition voters away. Team WP needs a very good candidate with impressive credential to attract the middle ground voters and at the moment I couldn't think of anyone more suitable than Leon perera in terms of background and credential.

Other than this YJJ is the workhorse to win the ground and draw the apathy voters in. If he said he started groundworks in mp GRC more than a year ago, then I assume his JC smc is well covered. The focus will very much be on other areas that have yet to cover.

Of course it will be desirable to have a younger candidate to woo the younger voters. Daniel goh perhaps?

Apologies. YJJ is needed there to retain his Joo Chiat voters. And he is credible. Hardworking too. GCT better not be too cocky. A WP team can bring him to his knees.