• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Knn Train Delay Again...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have told before PAP's policies may be unpalatable to some..but there is no alternative..

No alternative? Not so sure about that. I remain quite certain many options exist for any challenges. Ultimately, if one thinks for himself only, fewer options. But for common good, lots of options.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They both had to make the difficult but necessary choice. To press ahead with the train service without regard to safety can result in fatalities, not just a few hours of inconvenience.

When Tuck Yew stood on the MRT platform the following day, he was crestfallen. He knows that people will still blame him for the train breakdown. Nobody will praise him for preventing a potential train disaster...

Will Sinkie give the man a second chance ? PM is still pondering where to put him in the coming GE.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
members of armed forces should vote for the other parties if the FAP decides to act against one of their own.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They both had to make the difficult but necessary choice. To press ahead with the train service without regard to safety can result in fatalities, not just a few hours of inconvenience.

When Tuck Yew stood on the MRT platform the following day, he was crestfallen. He knows that people will still blame him for the train breakdown. Nobody will praise him for preventing a potential train disaster...

If there were electricity leakage, 20 mins is too short la, they should shut it down immediately. Not doing so is irresponsible and they deserve to be sacked.

If I were Lui Tuck Yew, Ill resign immediately as I know that the trains are still running smoothly, 5 years after his appointment.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for drivers, it also takes 20 minutes to drive past 2 flyovers on the PIE or CTE during peak hours.

singapore is just too damn crowded.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing for or against.. but all I know without PAP and its administrative skills this place is nothing.. People will only realise PAP's strength when there is none..

As I have told before PAP's policies may be unpalatable to some..but there is no alternative..

No alternative is something that Najib will also say.

If everybody just stick to no alternative, we'll still be stuck in the stone age. If LKY said there is no alternative, we'll either still be Imperial subjects or someone will bring us on the road to independence. To claim that there is no alternative other than PAP is just plain irresponsible.