• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If this Party does not bring home a GRC, I prepare to harikiri...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not biased nor do I think these bunch is minister material......but we're not voting for ministers, but MPs.....
The MPs are there in lumparliament to represent the people to whip the ministers and take them to task for their policies.......Get this into your fucking head people. We're voting for an MP, not a PM or MM or a town councilor.

Wake the fuck up people!

1614576_10153740334633455_8049833911080015571_o.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee contesting for Bt Batok smc? It will be a good start for him. At least can gauge whether his personal popularity. Let other members helm sdp grc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your fellow sinkies......the 60.1% dumbfucks going to cause you to cut your belly open.
Do not underestimate their stewpiglity and cowardice

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee has load of ground support.........don't listen to MSM.

The last time when he was not allowed to stand for erection, but was on the rally ground, nobody listens to the candidate on stage but he becomes like the messiah and everyone was rallying around him instead.......

So, there is no doubt about his popularity.

When he first stood for erection a long time ago........Chiam see tong was with him but it is obvious Chiam see tong is only interested in Potong Pasir..........but Dr Chee has bigger plans, that's why he is considered dangerous but Chiam see Tong must go, but then a bigger fish like LKY eat Dr Chee up like a shrimp........but see how he had survived till now?

Obviously, he has the determination and the integrity to last so long. Tell me, compare him to George Yeo and the other woman minister, once lose erection, these quitter just gave up.....talk about caring for the people, more like caring for their own paycheck.....KNN, they think we're stoopig..........well, not anymore!

Wake up people.........LAST CHANCE!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am with you.....dun want you to cut your belly open.
CSJ is a politician that's ahead of his time here in sinkieland

The last time when he was not allowed to stand for erection, but was on the rally ground, nobody listens to the candidate on stage but he becomes like the messiah and everyone was rallying around him instead.......

When he first stood for erection a long time ago........chiam see tong was with him but it is obvious Chiam see tong is only interested in Potong Pasir..........but Dr Chee has bigger plans, that's why he is considered dangerous but Chiam see Tong must go, but then a bigger fish like LKY eat Dr Chee up like a shrimp........but see how he had survived till now?

Obviously, he has the determination and the integrity to last so long. Tell me, compar him to George Yeo and the other woman minister, once lose erection, these quitter just gave up.....talk about caring for the people, morel ike caring for their own paycheck.....KNN, they think we're stoopig..........well, not anymore!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People pay me loads for my predictions and yet I get persecuted and ridiculed here........

God, why have you forsaken me?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When he first stood for erection a long time ago........Chiam see tong was with him but it is obvious Chiam see tong is only interested in Potong Pasir..........but Dr Chee has bigger plans, that's why he is considered dangerous but Chiam see Tong must go, but then a bigger fish like LKY eat Dr Chee up like a shrimp........but see how he had survived till now?

Obviously, he has the determination and the integrity to last so long. Tell me, compare him to George Yeo and the other woman minister, once lose erection, these quitter just gave up.....talk about caring for the people, more like caring for their own paycheck.....KNN, they think we're stoopig..........well, not anymore!

loads of ground support eh just like aung sung suu kyi,but still havent blossom since the 1980s,china has already awaken the slumbering capitalist dragon,the soviet union the communist bloc has already fallen,mountains have risen and fallen and CSJ is still waiting for his time.like a bunch of decrepit old superheros,the watchmen,a forgotten relic of the yesteryear,in a world that has turned cold and redundant and moved on without them,dr Chee fights on,against a almighty evil that has passed on of natural causes before he could even do a single thing against it,where time and death did more than his sorry pathetic existence ever did.if this is a revolution

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am with you.....dun want you to cut your belly open.
CSJ is a politician that's ahead of his time here in sinkieland

In a day and age where any madman,any lunatic on the street with a loudhailer,any joker,any self aggrandizing imh escapee patient buddha wannabe can be a superhero,a politician.
CSJ is a politician thats ahead of his time?still waiting for his appreciation and recognition?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a day and age where any madman,any lunatic on the street with a loudhailer,any joker,any self aggrandizing imh escapee patient buddha wannabe can be a superhero,a politician.
CSJ is a politician thats ahead of his time?still waiting for his appreciation and recognition?

He should stop waiting as dumbfuck sinkies dun deserve a politician like him.
People get the government they deserve.....this is so true.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee contesting for Bt Batok smc? It will be a good start for him. At least can gauge whether his personal popularity. Let other members helm sdp grc.

Agree. CSJ has been demonized by the MSM, whose propaganda has been swallowed hook, line & sinker by the 60.1%. Standing in an SMC will allow him to assess whether his tainted image has been rehabilitated with the heartlanders.

If he wins in Bt Batok, he may want to groom a successor so that he can helm a GRC team in the following elections. Like what LTK did, and where CST screwed up.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmarked!! .. make sure you do it, dude

same like another dude on other thread, he prepare to suck JohnTan's cock if WP lost Aljoonid

if Sinkie were to keep his promises.................he would have been dead even before this forum ever existed.............

probably lost count how many times he had to potong his dick..............

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are played out long time ago...

I'm not biased nor do I think these bunch is minister material......but we're not voting for ministers, but MPs.....
The MPs are there in lumparliament to represent the people to whip the ministers and take them to task for their policies.......Get this into your fucking head people. We're voting for an MP, not a PM or MM or a town councilor.

Wake the fuck up people!

1614576_10153740334633455_8049833911080015571_o.jpg

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He played the Devils role.
He destroyed the oppo camp
He should be immortalised
Where is the money
Show me the money
He is the hero for the wrong reason