• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If this Party does not bring home a GRC, I prepare to harikiri...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ speaks well. Just that sinkies are more used to Zorro type of accent.

KJ can head the Finance Ministry. I don't see any problem with that. If only the 60.1% dumbfucks have some balls and put KJ in Parliament, you will see Tharman dodging rockets every now and then.

he's a has-been

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a dead man then. Grassroots survey says that PAP very likely to win in all the wards, including Aljunied GRC. The town council fiasco has sealed the fate of WP. I advise all WP associates, grassroots and supporters to repent before it is too late.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote for Dr Chee Soon Juan to enter Parliament and give us the intelligent and robust debates that are very much lacking in the House. I wish he contests in my constituency.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
better prepare your sword
sharpen it
fashion it
a painless death
PAP is going to sweep all seats!!!
the ground is sweet
singaporeans are damned happy like lark
so much freebies
so much cash
so much subsidies
this is heaven here
vote PAP for sure!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
allowing a mad man into the parliament is the same as permitting a lunatic to stay in your bedroom
you must be gila to do so...

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the quality of discussion here is appalling
the vulgarities and obscenities cloud the minds
only the pure and dedicated will win the erection
the mad, the lunatic, the mentally challenged, the deviant
the traitorous ,the imbeciles , the destroyers, the jokers
all will lose their deposits...
so don't even try to stand
sit down and eat your hamchinpeng lah!!!
or just lick your yellow ass as a consolation...haha

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote for Dr Chee Soon Juan to enter Parliament and give us the intelligent and robust debates that are very much lacking in the House. I wish he contests in my constituency.

then pinkie and his george croonies will need a big ambulance to hide.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you. Show me proof he is a mad man, and I'll show you proof Pinkie is cross-dressing bapok.

Chee is a madman alright,If amos is a broken shadow of himself after spending 3 weeks in RTC and another 2 in IMH,that is but mere child's play.what of a man whose spent years in lock up and tortured,having his sanity questioned by the press and the people.LKY has left his mark on the poor man,whose spent the great majority of his pitiful existence living under the shadows of a great evil,a mind warped and twisted indubitably by hatred and vengence and self loathing.There is not a night where he does not wake up screaming,his body bathed in cold sweat,of the horrors he had seen,like a veteran in the vietnam war,like a alien bursting out of his chest on board the ship nostromo.Of Lee kuan yew's face.Horror,horror has a face,it is impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who have not seen the face of horror.

Chee soo juan is smeagol,a pitiful pathetic creature,a deranged hobbit living in the shadows of his insanity,driven by one obssession and compulsion left of his miserable sorry existence,HIS PRECIOUS!!!!!HIS DEMOCRATIC SINGAPORE!!!!A SINGAPORE WITHOUT THE TRACE OF THOSE WHO TORMENTED HIM!!!!

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
O M G !!!!!!!!!!!

1587114_18111351737293781_funny-pictures_jpegedbbd62594950339010f3252a2a27b66

that is precisely the last nail to the coffin........

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
He played the Devils role.
He destroyed the oppo camp
He should be immortalised
Where is the money
Show me the money
He is the hero for the wrong reason
Dangerous mercurial unpredictable
Capricious... Intelligent vocal shady muddy messy
Very fluid personality....you vote at your own peril

hello kopiuncle

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get your knife ready.
I'm not biased nor do I think these bunch is minister material......but we're not voting for ministers, but MPs.....
The MPs are there in lumparliament to represent the people to whip the ministers and take them to task for their policies.......Get this into your fucking head people. We're voting for an MP, not a PM or MM or a town councilor.

Wake the fuck up people!

1614576_10153740334633455_8049833911080015571_o.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if Sinkie were to keep his promises.................he would have been dead even before this forum ever existed.............

probably lost count how many times he had to potong his dick..............

Wahahahaha!! You know me bery well. But don't kill the messenger leh.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're still not fully cleared of pap brainwash.
What is minister calibre? It's a term coined by lky to con dumbfucks.
Pray tell which white scum got 'minister calibre'? If they had then they wouldn't have screwed up so badly.....and all the ministries are effectively being run by Perm Secs. Ministers? Shake leg and collect pay

The one who is still effected by pap brainwash is you. You're always fear mongering that pap can do anything and everything and are thugs. But as far as i know, Sinkapoor is not HongKong and not Vietnam and is not Malaysia and is not Phillippines.

In this country, when there is a national emergency, we will fail dramatically, because everyone speaks his own language and the dialect element is still very much a part of Sinkapoor culture. There is no way to streamline communication because in Sinkapoor, the tower of babel had been demolished. That is why the Kallang wave will never be allowed to flourish, as it can unify the masses.

Sinkapoor is the only country in the world that is so small, yet there is no national language to cement everybody together and it is becoming worse with the influx of foreigners. There is no national identity unless you consider the rojak Singlish as an identity, but even that, Singlish is not even used across board, it is just a sub-culture that does not resemble the masses.

The masses are inarticulate and stammer under their breath. I remember Fann Wong was in Jackie Wu's show and when she was asked something by the compere Jackie, the only thing she knows how to respond is giggle, because her Mandarin is below-par compared to those in Taiwan and the other participants have no such issue and Mandarin flows with ease. Another fucking example is Gurmit Singh, whose command of England is also below par and because of that, he has serious problem as a compere, but that is about all the 'talent' we have got in Sinkapoor.

Watch CNBC. Watch CCTV and watch CNN and watch BBC and watch Bloomberg and then watch CNA and Channel 5 and then Channel 8 and then Channel U. You will be totally depressed at the sub-par level of Sinkapoor's communication fluidity.

The only broadcaster that can go international from CNA is the one and only Glenda Chong. That's why when it comes to national shows in Sinkapoor, she is perhaps the only good choice. She is the exception rather than the norm.

Frankly, we are in deep trouble as a nation now.