• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If There Is Freak Election Results, Can You Help John Tan?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The unnecessary changes to the boundaries of electoral constituencies is confirmation of PAP’s loss of confidence.

Contrary to propaganda, PAP NEVER resolved any issues because it has not addressed the root cause of our problems, ie mindless population increase to generate ‘growth’.

PAP’s ‘solution’ – increase the frequency of trains and number of buses, ramp up housing, increase CPF Minimum Sum amount and Medishield premiums, hike petrol duty after oil prices have collapsed, promise more hospital beds with a disproportionate increase of foreigners, etc. If that’s considered solving our issues, then ordinary Singaporeans can replace our ministers at a fraction of their salaries.

Instead of belatedly biting the bullet, PAP assumes it has the luxury of time to engage in propaganda, shamelessly exploit LKY’s death for sympathy votes and return tax dollars in the form of GST vouchers to buy our votes. What a joke.

PAP runs Singapore as a large corporation and is able to attract like-minded greedy candidates who are paid almost $200,000 annually for a part-time job. Loyalists are destined to become CEOs/directors of government-linked companies despite sleeping on the job or spouting half truths for years/decades. Eg, ex DPM Wong Kan Seng – chairman of Temasek-owned Ascendas-Singbridge, ex minister Lim Boon Heng – chairman of Temasek Holdings, etc.

If ex ministers (excluding Aljuneid GRC losers) did not belong to the jiak liao bee category, why can’t they stand on their own two feet and join the private sector? Why are they still dependent on tax dollars after leaving politics?

Most PAP loyalists have also been parachuted into million-dollar top management positions without any relevant experience, such as SMRT paper general CEO and (sinking) NOL paper general Ng Yat Chung. For decades, PAP has been ‘promoting’ thousands of its loyalists based more on guan xi than merit and members of the public have been taken for a ride on Singapore’s ‘meritocratic’ system.

In the real world, political affiliation has its rewards, such as PAP supporters being appointed town council agents with contracts that are worth millions. Likewise for an opposition party but on a much smaller scale. (residents are shortchanged when winning contracts is dependent on political affiliation)

When PAP wields absolute power and is unaccountable to the people, its supporters enjoy the privileges of political affiliation. But what are the consequences when the reverse happens and it no longer controls parliament? Such a thought must be giving PAP sleepless nights.

A huge loss will mean PAP will no longer be able to ‘feed’ thousands of its fair-weather supporters, many who are multi millionaires. This will eventually lead to a further decline in support followed by its eventual fall due to an unstoppable loss of confidence.

PAP did not abandon the use of propaganda and bullying tactics after the last election; it did not tackle the population issue head on. Its incompetence is now obvious to an increasing number of voters but it is still using propaganda to prevent the inevitable loss of power. The old PAP dog doesn’t seem to be able to learn any new tricks till today and isn’t even aware the clock had started ticking in 2011.

PAP fears it will be in deep trouble should opposition party members become MPs. Parliamentary questions on transparency will fly thick and fast for the first time in our 50-year history and whatever the revelations, PAP will also likely be history. The last time we saw a real debate – PM Lee and Goh Chok Tong kena grilled by JBJ and Chiam See Tong in 1988. Video link We need more real debates as they will benefit Singapore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1g4naB02E

That PAP is in panic mode has been confirmed by the arbitrary redrawing of electoral boundaries. But its loss of power is inevitable because it has never addressed the root cause of our problems since 2011.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/pap-panic-mode-lost-power-inevitable

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone here had made a post saying that a political party which perceives itself to be in a position of weakness will set up its election campaign narrative similarly, preaching vulnerability and fears of a defeat.

I think we are witnessing this right now. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now I see the Real John Tan speaking the truth about the PAP!!

Well Done John welcome to the realistic World !!

Clap clap!!

John Tan is a PAP supporter. But in case things go wrong, John Tan also needs to be pragmatic, just like Ah Gong. That's how Ah Gong eventually became the Founding Father of a nation.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So ..... JohnTan has been sticking up his head on both side of the fence.
He has realized and acknowledged that "jiak liao bee" minions are everywhere leeching onto hard earned tax payers $$$ serving only themselves and their cronies.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So ..... JohnTan has been sticking up his head on both side of the fence.
He has realized and acknowledged that "jiak liao bee" minions are everywhere leeching onto hard earned tax payers $$$ serving only themselves and their cronies.

People like John Tan will go far in life. Like Dead old bastard who back stabbed the sinkies in WW2, then backstabbed Jipun, then backstabbed British, then backstabbed commies and finally back to backstab sinkies decendants to raise to the very top. Really talent man!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See I already said umpteen times before that John Tan is a PAP hater playing the reverse psychology card.

jw5

Loyal
What kind of help do you need Mr JohnTan? Tell us and maybe we can help. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of help do you need Mr JohnTan? Tell us and maybe we can help. :wink:

In case of a freak election result, I may need one of you to write me an introductory letter so that I can join the opposition grassroots. Of course, I pray that I would not need to use it. In any extreme emergency, I can be at the airport within fifteen minutes.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Tan is a PAP supporter. But in case things go wrong, John Tan also needs to be pragmatic, just like Ah Gong. That's how Ah Gong eventually became the Founding Father of a nation.

Don't bullshit lah. You are a Opposition supporter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A huge loss will mean PAP will no longer be able to ‘feed’ thousands of its fair-weather supporters, many who are multi millionaires. This will eventually lead to a further decline in support followed by its eventual fall due to an unstoppable loss of confidence.

This is actually a good thing. It eliminates the gloryhunters and purifies the PAP, leaving behind the true supporters.

It is just like a football club. Once it stops winning things, many of the so-called fans switch allegiance or fade away. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case of a freak election result, I may need one of you to write me an introductory letter so that I can join the opposition grassroots. Of course, I pray that I would not need to use it. In any extreme emergency, I can be at the airport within fifteen minutes.

John, this is first time I see you wavering . You got to have more confidence in PAP. How could a freak result happen under PAP's rule ?

We have all the security and check. Your vote for Opps... sorry I mean PAP is very secure.

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what freaky election
it's a foregone conclusion
the ground is sweet for another massive victory for the pap
just look at the ragtag oppo parties
all in a mess, disunited, undecided, perturbed and divided
pap is going to win big big big
there is no need to play any card
pap's achievements speak for itself
no need to blow anything
pap to win big big big

mr john tan
your fears are unfounded
pap will win a massive win

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

A servant cannot serve two masters. John Tan can serve three.

Don't worry, even if PAP fails, your RI-SAF scholar son will save you from the jaws of opposition hyenas.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking Opposition knows there will not be a freak erection and that close both eyes, they will wrestle PAP's 2/3 majority this time round and that is what worries them........they are afraid of that. Their objective is just to win small and take home a fat MP's paycheck and then keep quiet in lumparliament because they can blame it on small numbers of MPs and PAP having 2/3 majority.

Now, they're very worried and thinking of how they can screw up the nomination forms, like submitting past dateline or forgetting to write their i/c numbers in nomination form or car breakdown so late to submit form in AMK and Tanjong Pagar, etc.....or worse still, purposely say something so fucking libelous and defamatory that they will be sued even after they're erected......or planning 3 or 4 corner fights or just gunning for the SMCs, which is a fucking total waste of time and resources, because only winning GRCS can topple the 2/3 majority of PAP, not those 1 seat here, 1 seat there SMCs.

Wake up your fucking idea, Opposition!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have anything to say about it, everyone will be entitled to due process. But then, I probably won't have anything to say about it.