• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which local taxi's back seats can fold down ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought a table at IKEA and wanted to take a taxi home. At 1.20m wide, the table top couldn't fit into the boot or back seat. I asked the driver if he could fold down his back seats so that I could slot the table top from the boot to the back seat. He drove a Chevrolet and he told me the seats could not be folded down. Another guy who drove a Sonata taxi said the same thing. Choon boh ?

Now I intend to buy TV cabinets which also happened to be 1.20m wide. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with local taxis, and whether I can specifically radio for one which rear seats can be folded down.

IKEA's min delivery charge is $40, which is not worthwhile at all.

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not expect that fold down seats to work for furniture. Drivers won't risk vehicle damages to fetch you. From Ikea there is a hot line phone for you to get huge MPV taxis, you would have better luck there.

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not expect that fold down seats to work for furniture. Drivers won't risk vehicle damages to fetch you. From Ikea there is a hot line phone for you to get huge MPV taxis, you would have better luck there.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

MPV point A to point B minimum $40, same as IKEA delivery charge.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 5 doors car seats can be folded down!

Buy your own car lah!

Save the hassles of asking cabdrivers to transport for you!

I always DIY!