• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng: If elected, I will be both politician and Buddha

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11781618_1458855901082400_8159324125786294627_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This moron Goh Meng Seng just lost the Christian votes, over and above the votes for him being an opposition dud. I expect Goh Meng Seng to not only lose his election deposit, but also to be ridiculed by fellow opposition cocksuckers as a rat or mole for diluting the votes of the other credible opposition candidates.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS's buddha light will destroy the devilish pappy in a one to one fight. I will vote for him!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This moron Goh Meng Seng just lost the Christian votes, over and above the votes for him being an opposition dud. I expect Goh Meng Seng to not only lose his election deposit, but also to be ridiculed by fellow opposition cocksuckers as a rat or mole for diluting the votes of the other credible opposition candidates.

No worry, the buddha light will prevail over the dark sign.

29913DCE00000578-3124580-image-a-4_1434374838471.jpg

huge-cross.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS runs out of election topics ... turns to religion and wants to be the high priest of Opps to cleanse the muddy pools of dirty politics. Wow .. .lidat oso can !

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS runs out of election topics ... turns to religion and wants to be the high priest of Opps to cleanse the muddy pools of dirty politics. Wow .. .lidat so can !

You are wrong. GMS is highly intelligent with balls as big as the Ferris Wheel at Marina Bay.

He is signalling to the electorate the GRC that he intends to challenge. In this case, it's Sembawang GRC. It's a duel between two Buddhists.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are wrong. GMS is highly intelligent with balls as big as the Ferris Wheel at Marina Bay.

He is signalling to the electorate the GRC that he intends to challenge. In this case, it's Sembawang GRC. It's a duel between two Buddhists.

Bro.. :wink: you got it.

The contest is not about Singapore issues. It will be about personality and belief system and who is more qualified to be the high priest who can cleanse the m&d of dirty politics.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr GOh this is for you..

11693970_10152925377696302_3742309307147759135_n.jpg

the black gold

now become a Buddha and detach yourself from politics
the demons will run away
you can seek enlightenment
good luck mr goh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

GRC? I pity his members, very very pity.