• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60.1% dumbfucks will vote for Opposition only if PAP tell them to do so

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was shopping for a juicer at Tampines Mall. While waiting to cross the small lane between Tampines Mall and Tampines MRT, I was stopped by the traffic lights with loads of people waiting to cross from both directions.

The lights turned amber towards the incoming vehicular traffic, and vehicles were slowing down almost grinding to a halt. To my surprise, the sinkies in front refused to move.

I was watching behind the crowd, and it was only when the lights signaled green to the pedestrians that sinkies started crossing.

Sinkies are so.....law-abiding. The only possibility that there will be a massive vote swing away from PAP is for the PAP to tell the 60.1% to do so.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
another fartup thread

opp.jpg

blame yourself for your own failures
don't blame the the winner

singaporeans are not dumb
they do not vote in the oppo for the obvious reason
they are a bunch of useless petty inconsequential nobody....
cant even organize a meeting
don't expect them to run your place or your home
they will create a mess...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
obey the law keeps you out of trouble.

law is there for a good reason.

they dun anyhow put laws for fun you know!

but not those laws PAPA keeps changing like mad.

in china everybody is the law that is why so messy!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello laws have to change with time
laws have to serve the people
laws and regulations have to move with the time
otherwise they become draconian and anachronistic
Singapore has the best laws in the world
renovative, inventive and progressive
only the pap governance can do this

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was shopping for a juicer at Tampines Mall. While waiting to cross the small lane between Tampines Mall and Tampines MRT, I was stopped by the traffic lights with loads of people waiting to cross from both directions.

The lights turned amber towards the incoming vehicular traffic, and vehicles were slowing down almost grinding to a halt. To my surprise, the sinkies in front refused to move.

I was watching behind the crowd, and it was only when the lights signaled green to the pedestrians that sinkies started crossing.

Sinkies are so.....law-abiding. The only possibility that there will be a massive vote swing away from PAP is for the PAP to tell the 60.1% to do so.

Vote in the Opps... you will see people jaywalking across the road when the pedestrian light is RED.

Welcome to the world of chaos.

Be careful what you wish for ...

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are following instructions blindly....without thinking for themselves whether it makes sense or not....like for example when they see a carpark they just head right in....even when theres a long queue and sign is showing carpark full....no diff from robots

airplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies can only blame themselves for voting the pappies....

another fartup thread

opp.jpg

blame yourself for your own failures
don't blame the the winner

singaporeans are not dumb
they do not vote in the oppo for the obvious reason
they are a bunch of useless petty inconsequential nobody....
cant even organize a meeting
don't expect them to run your place or your home
they will create a mess...

Last edited: