• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The HDB/CPF Scam – How the PAP perpetrated the biggest swindle in modern times

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
majority of these "fucktard" from the low , lower , lowest income groups
we have NO CHOICE but to buy HDB.
where else can we live ?
can we build attap houses on top of bukit timah hill , in the middle of mandai forest ?
can we build kellong at changi ?
house , like food (rice , water , veg ...) are essential and necessary.
if scums raise water price to $10 per litre , "fucktard" and everyone will still have to buy.

in every estate there is a mix of exec , 5 , 4 ,3 room flats ,
with some estates having pockets of private condo here and there.
this is to ensure certain % of votes are landed in the correct ballot box.
would u vote otherwise if u make 6K a month and owning a exec unit ?

I did not say being a FUCKTARD, you cannot BUY HDB pigeon hole or even live in one.

I asked a very SPECIFIC question.... as to why when fucktards BUY such pigeon hole and lived in it and whether they knew they were scammed or not..

Continue to VOTE FOR THE PAP?

The % of votes that return the PAP to power comes largely from fucktards that live ( or have address registered ) in HDB pigeon holes.

A simple question and yet you cannot provide a straight answer.

Shows that kind of fucktard replies I get here.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say being a FUCKTARD, you cannot BUY HDB pigeon hole or even live in one.

I asked a very SPECIFIC question.... as to why when fucktards BUY such pigeon hole and lived in it and whether they knew they were scammed or not..

Continue to VOTE FOR THE PAP?

The % of votes that return the PAP to power comes largely from fucktards that live ( or have address registered ) in HDB pigeon holes.

A simple question and yet you cannot provide a straight answer.

Shows that kind of fucktard replies I get here.

alreadi told u ,
majority are 4room, 5room, exec flat owners. of course hdb addresses.
nowadays there are more 4 rm and 5rm flats that 3rm in most estate.
and also gave u reason why most vote for scums.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very nice looking house indeed. Key question is even if its termites/vermin infested, its the LAND Value that has risen. But not with HDB flats.

if you truly want a home that can last for generations with at least 100 years of history buy a victorian vintage. this one was built around 110 years ago, survived a series of devastating earthquakes, has been termite-free for a century even though it's all-wood (redwood is vermin-free), has little to no dry-rot as it's well maintained and regularly painted, and the asking price has gone up 1000% in 25 years. definitely has more lasting and long term value than an hdb flat. swee boh? you need at least us$5m cash to win this bid.

View attachment 22771

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with being a tenant for 99 years
We are all tenants here on earth
Why complain so much about your tenancy
Is it a dying issue
You can survive 99 years
Come on don't ticke my toes ok
You claim to be experts
But you utterly displayed mediocre brain cells
Famous for calling people dogs and cock suckers

I say HDB/CPF coupling is the worlds best scheme for the people.
Take a poll among the heartlanders, they are all blissfully grateful to our world class governance.
They are all millionaires now
Singaporeans and HDB heartlanders are among the most fortunate and the most blessed people in the world.
Go think about it.
Without HDBCPF and without PAP many of us will still be staying in old attap houses and this first world country will still be smeared by hooligans, thugs,gangsters,drug addicts,perverts and convicts.
Thanks to PAP certainly!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
alreadi told u ,
majority are 4room, 5room, exec flat owners. of course hdb addresses.
nowadays there are more 4 rm and 5rm flats that 3rm in most estate.
and also gave u reason why most vote for scums.

What has living in what type of hdb flats be it 4rm...5rm or whatever got to do with..

WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR?

Totally irrelevant in answering a SIMPLE QUESTION!

One can even live in a long kang and be 'free' to vote for the scums too...if he choose to.

So why would a large % of the votes....the % that determine who comes into power...come from ppl who live in HDB to return the PAP to power?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, its very good that you bring up your point, so that anyone who read this thread can identify what a PAP dog and cock sucker will say.

YOU DO NO OWN YOUR HOME/FLAT. You are a tenant. The HDB is your landlord. It says so in the "purchase' agreement. If you are leasing a car for 5 years, you don't own it, you have to return it at The end of the lease. Like wise, you have to do the same with your HDB flat. At some point in time, your or your descendents have to return it back to HDB for no compensation whatsoever.

Regarding your so call 99 year ownership, the HDB has no intention to honour this. You can already see this by looking at the quality of the older and even newer flats. They are not build to last 99 years. They will be structurally unsafe long before that. The HDB knows this. The 99 year is a red herring. They give you the illusion that the flat is yours to occupy for a long time. But long before the 99 years, they will enbloc you or take back your flat and move you to a newer estate at an additional cost. They will then demolish your old estate and build new ones. This happened to the Old Queenstown estates. The residents were moved to a newer estate and asked to "top up" their loan because their new flats were more expensive than the ones they vacated. This happened to my aunt.

Very simply, ask yourself this question. If a new flat is now $300-350K plus another $50k to reno it to habitable status, why does HDB not offer a 50 years lease instead of always offering a 99 year one, and in return charge me half the price for the half the lease length? Its logical. People who buy their flats in their 30s will be in their 80s when the flat's lease expires, just nice for them to kick the bucket or move into old folks home. The lease should match the lifespan. But of course, the PAP does not want to make half the money, they want it all. Hence the 99yr lease herring.

Just curious,when PAP moves you to a new flat does it have the 99 year lease or do u only get the remainder of your lease.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis is a great forum'
you speak what you like
you post what you like'
I love the freedom to speak out loud

haha..so many pap Ibs here
so many angpias also
so many smart people
so many retards too...good good

let us hear them out
pap is going to win once again
no matter how vicious you guys are
no matter how ferocious
no matter how angry and furious
no matter how vindictive

the honesty, the integrity and the professional governance of the PAP will win all the hearts and souls of
true blue singaporeans...PAP will win and win BIG BIG !!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If this fucktard from fuckwarezone is so 'brilliant' in explaining this scam to Sinkie, then the only question left to answer is why would fucktards who buy and live in HDB,BTOs or whatever fuck Pappy housing....

keep voting for them, knowing full well that they were scammed, conned and enslaved to their HDB and also not getting their CPF back.....

Continue to vote for PAP?

And the fact that, the PAP in no matter HOW they draw and re-draw their electoral boundaries are returned to power solely based on the % of votes coming from such HDB fucktard heartlanders?

They do not know the connection between CPF and HDB, and that is why they bought it. The thread in fuckwarezone ran for 26 pages over a one year period. You should read the comments in there, it appears that it was enlightening to quite a few. Are they stupid for buying it? Yes. Are they stupid for voting in the PAP? Yes. But the process to getting rid of the PAP is through education. Calling them fucktards does not solve anything.

Put yourself in their shoes. You have Wong Cunt Stink, Wooden, and Penang Cow constantly harping that people own their flats. This is clearly a lies as pointed out by Tharm. People through their entire lives have seen their fathers, uncles, relatives, friends, etc buy HDB flat. Not to buy is going against the grain. They have already been indoctrinated from young to buy a flat. What is their alternative if they don't buy? Where can they live? The PAP knows this. That is why by using the LAnd Acquisition Act, they own 90% of the land in Singapore and can control the supply of properties. If you don't buy from them, then you have to buy private condo or landed property. WHo has the money for that? Live in JB and commute to singapore every day?

The whole point is that they should know what they are getting into. When you play the game without knowing the rules, you lose all the time. When you know the rules and still decide to play the game, then its up to you. I wrote the article as a means to educating the people. I myself do not live in a HDB flat because I do not qualify, so if you are calling me a fucktard, I will not forget that. But like many people, just about everyone else I know lives in one. What prompted me to do this was a friend who happily shelled out $650K for a Pasir Ris resale executive flat (over 15 years old) and added another $100K renos. He is a smart guy, 5As in A levels and NUS LAw Faculty. I wondered why a smart guy like him cannot see the con. I realised that all sinkies are like him. They cannot see the forest for the trees, and I wanted to open their eyes. If you don't like the article, that is your business. DOn't read it. Otherwise, if you call me names, then, I can only conclude you are a PAP motherfucking piece of shit. The Article is correct.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just curious,when PAP moves you to a new flat does it have the 99 year lease or do u only get the remainder of your lease.

In the past, when they were building new estates, they will move you out to the new flats and they come with the 99 year lease. The lease and the flat always go together. And new flats have the 99 year lease. The flat they moved you out of, may have 70 years remaining on the lease, but it does not matter. They will demolish it. Or in some cases, they turn it into dorm for foreign workers and rent them out, again, the lease does not matter. Now, the pace of new estates have slowed down. So, I am not sure how they will move people out in the future.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if you truly want a home that can last for generations with at least 100 years of history buy a victorian vintage. this one was built around 110 years ago, survived a series of devastating earthquakes, has been termite-free for a century even though it's all-wood (redwood is vermin-free), has little to no dry-rot as it's well maintained and regularly painted, and the asking price has gone up 1000% in 25 years. definitely has more lasting and long term value than an hdb flat. swee boh? you need at least us$5m cash to win this bid.

View attachment 22771

This is nothing. In Europe and Japan there are residences that are hundreds of years old. Look at all those dukes and barons, etc. Their properties have been in their families for many generations.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you put up an article and claimed to be the truth
you got rebutted and you refused the alternative views
that shows ok...

I say there is no scam and no cheating in this HDB/CPF coupling
I am very happy with my flat and I am now a millionaire
I got my flat and I fully paid for it
I have enough savings and I have enough cash to move around
why should I support the allegation that the hdb/cpf scheme is a scam
this is untrue
this is sheer allegation
this is crooked thinking
talking about leasehold and freehold
how can you compare Singapore short history with those countries with decades of history
how can you compare Singapore tiny land to those massive continents..come on smart alec
you should be grateful that each and every Singaporean can afford a home a shelter a flat for his young family
you should be eternally grateful to the great scheme of the hdb/cpf to make your dreams come true
there is no scam
no swindle
no cheating....

any government which indulges in scams will be kicked out immediately
do you thing singaporeans are so stupid and dumb
only you guys here are smart alecs and filled with blains
come on...don't tickle my toes sick!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, when they were building new estates, they will move you out to the new flats and they come with the 99 year lease. The lease and the flat always go together. And new flats have the 99 year lease. The flat they moved you out of, may have 70 years remaining on the lease, but it does not matter. They will demolish it. Or in some cases, they turn it into dorm for foreign workers and rent them out, again, the lease does not matter. Now, the pace of new estates have slowed down. So, I am not sure how they will move people out in the future.

very good. off by 1 year. genitals start getting itchy for en bloc with 69 years remaining on lease. only mutual licking will satisfy the itch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is nothing. In Europe and Japan there are residences that are hundreds of years old. Look at all those dukes and barons, etc. Their properties have been in their families for many generations.

ang mo structures with concrete, stone and masonry can last longer than wooden ones. that's why roman-style colonial buildings built by the brits are still standing in sg. ang mo's are the best!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDBAllRoomPrice%251991-2011.jpg

The above graphic shows the average prices of new flats sold by HDB has shot up since the 80s when PAP included land prices. But flat buyers don't own the land, HDB is the land owner and when the lease expires, the flat "owners" lose their flats to HDB.

Many billions of Singaporeans' CPF money are channeled to pay the PAP govt for very expensive leasehold land, so PAP no longer have to return these billions to Singaporeans upon retirement, thus reducing PAP's CPF liability tremendously.

1970s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $30,000
1980s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $110,000
1990s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $230,000
2000s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $290,000
In 2010 - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $448,700

Not only the prices have skyrocketed, but the flat sizes have shrunk too as shown in the below ST graphic. Huge profits for the PAP govt, double whammy for Singaporeans.

1980s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 123 sqm
1990s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 120 sqm
2000s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 110 sqm

HDB+sizes.JPG

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDBAllRoomPrice%251991-2011.jpg

The above graphic shows the average prices of new flats sold by HDB has shot up since the 80s when PAP included land prices. But flat buyers don't own the land, HDB is the land owner and when the lease expires, the flat "owners" lose their flats to HDB.

Many billions of Singaporeans' CPF money are channeled to pay the PAP govt for very expensive leasehold land, so PAP no longer have to return these billions to Singaporeans upon retirement, thus reducing PAP's CPF liability tremendously.

1970s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $30,000
1980s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $110,000
1990s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $230,000
2000s - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $290,000
In 2010 - New 5 room flat from HDB - Average price $448,700

Not only the prices have skyrocketed, but the flat sizes have shrunk too as shown in the below ST graphic. Huge profits for the PAP govt, double whammy for Singaporeans.

1980s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 123 sqm
1990s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 120 sqm
2000s - 5 room HDB flat floor area - 110 sqm

HDB+sizes.JPG

So my question to you folks is still the same.

If these Sinkie living in pigeon holes are being scammed by the Pap both in housing and in their CPF, even with obvious data to show and they are at the worst end of the screwing, that hurts the most in most policies passed...

Why would they be the largest % to vote to return the PaP to power?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rising CPF min sum will makan away all the profits from the sale of your HDB flat.

what profits?

You young Sinkie fucktards CANNOT EVEN MEET the MIN SUM even WITHOUT PROFITS after working ( that is if you can be continually be employed ) for 30 years! hahahahahaha