• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how different are you?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see many bros and sisters here have some sort of issues with themselves. i myself have this problem which was formed due to rough years which happened more than 10 years ago. if i am not wrong, i think it's a breakdown. i am comfortable with asking you guys on how to deal with it. I used to be an outgoing person, especially with people i just know. but after my divorce and some issues at work with the PAP cronies, and i thought i have good friends whom i regarded started to laugh at me. i felt bad and there wasn't anyone to hear me out. i felt oppressed until it break and nowadays, i will get envious easily and is written all over my face. people who can sense it will laugh and i feel like covering my face and started to avoid. note that I was not like that when i was younger.

please advise on how to deal with it?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think your problem is face value, you are afraid that people will laugh at you. i know how it feels but i do not know how you can overcome this fear.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty fucktard.....you got 3 options

Bedok reservoir, mrt and high rise building

Do the right thing and make this world a better place

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets wait for narong to come in to give you advice

Ah Jah, for all our differences.....you've appeared to be my kindred spirit.....a man after my own heart.....
Hope the above line doesn't come across as gayish.....

Well I've just offered him my best advice.....and the magic word is JUMP!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be an outgoing person, especially with people i just know. but after my divorce and some issues at work with the PAP cronies, and i thought i have good friends whom i regarded started to laugh at me. i felt bad and there wasn't anyone to hear me out.

Job 12:5 (GW) "A person who has an easy life has no appreciation for misfortune. He thinks it is the fate of those who slip up.

Etch this in your heart, Krafty.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Job 12:5 (GW) "A person who has an easy life has no appreciation for misfortune. He thinks it is the fate of those who slip up.

Etch this in your heart, Krafty.

Krafty is a LOSER period.
And an attention seeking one at that.
Fucktards like him are better off dead.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i see many bros and sisters here have some sort of issues with themselves. i myself have this problem which was formed due to rough years which happened more than 10 years ago. if i am not wrong, i think it's a breakdown. i am comfortable with asking you guys on how to deal with it. I used to be an outgoing person, especially with people i just know. but after my divorce and some issues at work with the PAP cronies, and i thought i have good friends whom i regarded started to laugh at me. i felt bad and there wasn't anyone to hear me out. i felt oppressed until it break and nowadays, i will get envious easily and is written all over my face. people who can sense it will laugh and i feel like covering my face and started to avoid. note that I was not like that when i was younger.

please advise on how to deal with it?

You are a Mangina..

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me tell you something you already know .............

[video=youtube;mk82j1jQw_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8[/video]

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty u are depressed

Just see doc at imh n u be ok.
can drive jjc888 there too.
she stay at tampines

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am a bi-sexual and i ashamed about it.:o

it was only in recent years that i realise that i have this inclination. i like arseholes, i mean the real got hole kind.:o

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch your back, Narong. Krafty has just admitted that he is bisexual and has a fetish for real arseholes.
i am a bi-sexual and i ashamed about it.
...only in recent years that i realise that i have this inclination. i like arseholes, ..real got hole kind.:o
What revelation, and in this open forum besides. Brave man :p

Don't think you will get salvation here :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Jah, for all our differences.....you've appeared to be my kindred spirit.....a man after my own heart.....
Hope the above line doesn't come across as gayish.....

Well I've just offered him my best advice.....and the magic word is JUMP!

ROFL seems that we have the same opinion on krafty. This nigger actually loves it. He's a sucker for punishment. Days/weeks/months later he will be posting another similar topic. Always a time for laughs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let it go.jpg
Learn to let go...