• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straw poll results ....

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our limited resources only managed to do straw poll for Aljunied GRC & East Coast GRC with 2 SMCs at Pongol East & Hougang. It seem Aljunied, Pongol East & Hougang is in the pocket of WP with results indicator of 6.8 indicating a 65% above victory for WP. As for East Coast we ve carved out Feng San and it shows a poll indicator of 5.2 indicating very close fight for reigning incumbent and WP. Our poll has got accuracy of +-3% percentiles and has proven v accurate in the last election. We ll try to go Marine GRC & MacPherson next week as our limited pollsters move towards central before west to give nationwide poll indicator. Our informers have confirmed likely election date to be 12 Sept 2015 thereabout as sourced previously.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know where you get your data, but my grassroots sources say that PAP may win back Aljunied GRC with around 55% of the votes. The town council deficit issue has hurt WP's image badly in the eyes of a number of swing voters.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As for East Coast we ve carved out Feng San and it shows a poll indicator of 5.2 indicating very close fight for reigning incumbent and WP.

Ok, danke for the advice, will have more kopi sessions in EC-GRC :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don't know where you get your data, but my grassroots sources say that PAP may win back Aljunied GRC with around 55% of the votes.

Teehee... I've just received news that my kakis are working hard to pretend that they support the PAP... Tough job for them you know? They told me they felt disgusted shaking hands with Victor :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions must think big if they want to take a big chunk out of PAP territories!

Don't always be confined to Aljunied Potong Pasir and Hougang!

Go for Tanjong Pagar GRC!! :biggrin:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know where you get your data, but my grassroots sources say that PAP may win back Aljunied GRC with around 55% of the votes. The town council deficit issue has hurt WP's image badly in the eyes of a number of swing voters.

Your grassroots sources!! Yeah... Rite!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11796394_10154189564478975_1482137704923051398_n.jpg

pap will win
what straw polls
nonsense lah

pap will win
wp will lose more of their seats

they will be wiped off from the election board
they did nothing for the past years
nothing to serve Singaporean interest

only interested in collecting their allowances
once inside parliament
they seal their gap....
smile and check their bank account..

they let pap do all the dirty work
and they simply reap the reward
and spoil the broth

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your grassroots sources!! Yeah... Rite!

Your polls are based on talking to mostly native sinkies, while I have gone around on grassroots activities that involve both native sinkies and new sinkies. Most new sinkies support PAP!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will get anywhere between 55-58% of votes overall making it their worst performance till date. Aljunied, Hougang and PE will maintain or better their last performance.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP will get anywhere between 55-58% of votes overall making it their worst performance till date. Aljunied, Hougang and PE will maintain or better their last performance.

But if voting pattern is consistent at 55-58% in vast majority of the wards, PAP would be returned to power with close to 90% of the parliamentary seats. That's all they are looking at. Winning by a bigger margin is a bonus, good for stroking cock.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has done its work from the start from the beginning of time..
The people are solidly behind them.
With is grand SG50 celebration and this Golden Jubilee Celebration
The people are intoxicated with joy, with hongpao, with songs and laughter
All in the holiday mood...and then after an important grand speech..
BANG!!!!!!!! NOMINATION DAY AND THEN ELECTION DAY...
PAP WALK AWAY SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR...90% of the total votes cast!!!

PAP deserves to WIN.
Just look at their hard working candidates who covered the ground from North South East West.
They are hard-working.
They are humble.
They are walking the ground and even helping to carry rice .

And for all these, they deserve a grand VICTORY and some booster energy drink...YAM SENG!!!!!

11755813_955331291176313_9040681815283978588_n.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

you counted your armpit or balls hairs to arrive at the poll result...!!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ask magic 8-balls even better.
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=A...rceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

Will WP win marine parade GRC?
"Hmmm don't count on it"

Will NSP win marine parade GRC?
"my sauces say no"

is nicole seah still spreading AIDS and ah neh sperm everywhere?
"outlook good"

there you have it, looks like my shit neighbours will vote wrong, or more likely NSP spoiler split the vote. and nicole shit is still sucking ah nehs' cock n spreading AIDS.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our limited resources only managed to do straw poll for Aljunied GRC & East Coast GRC with 2 SMCs at Pongol East & Hougang. It seem Aljunied, Pongol East & Hougang is in the pocket of WP with results indicator of 6.8 indicating a 65% above victory for WP. As for East Coast we ve carved out Feng San and it shows a poll indicator of 5.2 indicating very close fight for reigning incumbent and WP. Our poll has got accuracy of +-3% percentiles and has proven v accurate in the last election. We ll try to go Marine GRC & MacPherson next week as our limited pollsters move towards central before west to give nationwide poll indicator. Our informers have confirmed likely election date to be 12 Sept 2015 thereabout as sourced previously.

We re halfway through our straw poll at Marine Parade GRC. As the boundary just newly drawn we have a bit of problem sorting out the areas. Anyway based on our half way poll that include Joo Chiat and part of Marine Parade Estate but exclude Macpherson PAP scored 5.1 points with WP 4.9 on a margin of error at 3 percentiles. Our panel put it as TOO CLOSE TO CALL!!! We shall proceed to complete the whole GRC based on the newly boundary and keep you updated as our surveyors worked tirelessly day and nite to bring you the results. Till the next update, keep posted!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We re halfway through our straw poll at Marine Parade GRC. As the boundary just newly drawn we have a bit of problem sorting out the areas. Anyway based on our half way poll that include Joo Chiat and part of Marine Parade Estate but exclude Macpherson PAP scored 5.1 points with WP 4.9 on a margin of error at 3 percentiles. Our panel put it as TOO CLOSE TO CALL!!! We shall proceed to complete the whole GRC based on the newly boundary and keep you updated as our surveyors worked tirelessly day and nite to bring you the results. Till the next update, keep posted!

clap clap....

but u didn't consider MP as 3CF as NSP may not give it up on Friday although horse trading on Friday may result in WP giving up jalan besar. I still remember the mata provoke free for all at the end SPP/NSP Alliance rally in 2001.

jw5

Loyal
Why bother doing this in Aljunied? They should do this in areas where PAP are still expecting to win, the shock will be more pronounced. :biggrin:

Teehee... I've just received news that my kakis are working hard to pretend that they support the PAP... Tough job for them you know? They told me they felt disgusted shaking hands with Victor :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: