• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tuck Yew

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come his GRC disappeared ? Does it mean that Tuck Yew and Quack will be removed as well for common good ? Poor fellows. Used and dumped.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come his GRC disappeared ? Does it mean that Tuck Yew and Quack will be removed as well for common good ? Poor fellows. Used and dumped.

Never ever pity these people. They are earning good money even when they aren't capable. So what if Lui loses in the GE? Pinky to leave him stranded? He will get an equally well paying job till his date with the undertaker.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck You: oi how come my territory boh liao?

Mai Hum: you sabo me manage the mrt until like shit everyday breakdown. i damn tulan you Fuck You

Fuck You: fuck you lah u want to play push blame game ah? who is the one flood in millions of foreigners in the first place? the train everyday overcrowded overloaded sure breakdown what?!

Mai Hum: dont talk so much cock, i am king and i do what i like. not happy Fuck You!

Fuck You: Fuck me? Fuck you too. I am Fuck You, how dare you Fuck Me?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinkie see his 2 star general as a threat to the throne. All these it should not have happened but happened excuses can only b excused by natural aristocrap like cousin wring can't sing. Tuck Yew can always head another not to bankruptcy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mai Hum: you sabo me manage the mrt until like shit everyday breakdown. i damn tulan you Fuck You

Fuck You: fuck you lah u want to play push blame game ah? who is the one flood in millions of foreigners in the first place? the train everyday overcrowded overloaded sure breakdown what?!

Mai Hum: dont talk so much cock, i am king and i do what i like. not happy Fuck You!

LHL: ................... ok, ok, don't quarrel. Tonight I let you fuck my backside
LTY: Make sure it is clean coz I know Inderjit services you too

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Fuck You will be removed BUT D Quack will take over his job............ as SMRT is a land matter no admiral can handle

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiew ! DuckMondy! Always MRT train breakdown!

Now, my constituency is gone! My job also bo liao !

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
2596_large_Screen_Shot_2015-07-24_at_7.18.12_pm.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions should remind everyone that MRT fault is PAP fault. Not Ah Lui fault. He just inherited the shit from Saw Piak Hwa. Years of accumulated neglect and poor management.

Because the MRT breakdowns affected the entire country not just Ah Lui constituency.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah!..one is Fook you, they other Fook Me....it is either , Fook me or you....ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppositions should remind everyone that MRT fault is PAP fault. Not Ah Lui fault. He just inherited the shit from Saw Piak Hwa. Years of accumulated neglect and poor management.

Because the MRT breakdowns affected the entire country not just Ah Lui constituency.

And who was before Lui?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mktc.org.sg/www/?our-mps,83

These people will be parachute to some stat board. They are not like GY.

Georgie Boy got pride...he is steady, got backbone one. He lost, he quit and went off to work in private sector outside sinapor. Those losers who got no pride and back bone after losing in the elections would still hang loose to work in GLCs.

Georgie Boy should start his own political party to save the island from damages done by pappies.