• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any bet on AMK to lose?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky incompetent to lead has shown in the 2 terms in office as PM.

Will AMK voters raised their guts to show Pinky the exit door.

Even if Pink win 55%-50% votes it shows he has lose confidence to lead PAP and has to resign.

Was is the bookies the bet this time?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't bet on it since it is a 50 -50 situation. However, if odds are given that the idiot lhl loses, then it is acceptable. There's always Murphy's Law.

Once the pap is down, we can open the dirty closet to see if we can beat IDBM.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
will Pinky says another sorry?

My bet is AMK voters has enough of PAP and if they do decide to change Pinky will be their lose the GE or oust by their internal PAP to resign.

What Singaporeans should do is 24/7 guard PAP play dirty change ballet boxes.

I wouldn't bet on it since it is a 50 -50 situation. However, if odds are given that the idiot lhl loses, then it is acceptable. There's always Murphy's Law.

Once the pap is down, we can open the dirty closet to see if we can beat IDBM.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never underestimate the dumbfuckness of the 60.1%
Time and time again they have shown their stupidity and cowardice without fail

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To many in S'pore, Pinky is machiam a God. But this Pinky God directed that his GRC remains the same at 6. To avoid criticism, Panjang Teo's remains the same at 6 too. Only a moron will miss that. If he has the balls, Pinky should challenge 1-on-1 the unofficial opposition leader.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see with difference.

Pinky last 2 terms old fart was around and when this shithead old fart opens his mouth during GE he can swing votes.

Now old fart is dead no one will listen to Pinky.

My bet Pinky will lose big this time. if he get below 55% and below votes he will be told to resign lost of PAP confidence.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To many in S'pore, Pinky is machiam a God. But this Pinky God directed that his GRC remains the same at 6. To avoid criticism, Panjang Teo's remains the same at 6 too. Only a moron will miss that. If he has the balls, Pinky should challenge 1-on-1 the unofficial opposition leader.

He can try Hougang, one to one with "ah huat"....he can get the 'hylam traitor' who will be eating his favourite 'kari png" there for tips or even appoint him as an election manager.... one - to one!...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't underestimate many ppl knows Pinky cannot lead.

Old fart not around who really care of Pinky. Pinky is nothing but incompetent SAF BG for 1 year only speaks clear of his leadership as commander and now PM Singapore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't underestimate many ppl knows Pinky cannot lead.

Old fart not around who really care of Pinky. Pinky is nothing but incompetent SAF BG for 1 year only speaks clear of his leadership as commander and now PM Singapore.

Problem is, too many people around who are blind and just plain silly. The believe every word that comes out from Pinky's mouth. Even with Harry gone, many will vote sympathetically without realising that they will end up big time losers.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They've already started replaying moments from LKY's speeches where he exhorted people to unite behind the PAPzis. This will be their strategy of having LKY open his mouth.

I see with difference.

Pinky last 2 terms old fart was around and when this shithead old fart opens his mouth during GE he can swing votes.

Now old fart is dead no one will listen to Pinky.

My bet Pinky will lose big this time. if he get below 55% and below votes he will be told to resign lost of PAP confidence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They've already started replaying moments from LKY's speeches where he exhorted people to unite behind the PAPzis. This will be their strategy of having LKY open his mouth.

Harry may even come back for the NDP. That's why his chair will be vacant.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it would be great if the Opposition won Aljunied, Nee Soon and Bishan-Toa Payoh. LHL's AMK would then be completely surrounded by Opposition territory. it would be so embarrassing for him. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amk too many poor and uneducated oldies liao, the traditional votes bank for papigs. Many aunties also chonglee supporters. All those news that only circulated at Internet will never reach these type of ppl. We must remember LKY had been using 愚民政策 as the cornerstone of papig policy to rule over Singapore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 100k new citizens whom Ball-less sinkies karmaly created will win amk for pinky.. Go suck thumb lah sinkies..

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think will be difficult to defeat this so beri... kiasu-kiasi team
if RN is not declared a bankrupt .. and stand against this kiasu-kiasi team, should be able to get 45-46%

Pinky incompetent to lead has shown in the 2 terms in office as PM.
Will AMK voters raised their guts to show Pinky the exit door.
Even if Pink win 55%-50% votes it shows he has lose confidence to lead PAP and has to resign.

Was is the bookies the bet this time?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if opposition wins 60%. Can pap switch the result and make it their own? Since they control every level of the food chain.

Pinky will be forced to resign if PAP lost the majority vote.

It shows that time and time again Nepotism is bad for the nation. Every act to support nepotism actually slowly destroy the trust and core of the nation.

This is why many leave Singapore or gets replaced by inexperienced FTs.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot u wanna tell us pinkie is bad xtian n jesus will never forgive him for what he did to amos and his biscuit.