• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going for the jugular...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
WP - dig in deeper into AJ-GRC, HG & PE SMC, take down EC-GRC and Feng Shan SMC. Claiming SKW SMC, MacPherson SMC, MP-GRC, NS-GRC & JB-GRC too!

GMS can face off with MBT at Tampines GRC, TKL's pocket should be deep enough to finance another team at Jln Besar GRC.

SDP - take down Bishan-TPY-GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC, BB SMC.

NSP - send your best team to MP-GRC, MacPherson SMC. Hunting T-GRC alongside GMS.

Chiam - reclaim PP-SMC and staking a claim on Mountbatten SMC

TJS & SingFirst - Staking a claim for HBT-GRC, Spotted at Tampines GRC, negotiating over MP-GRC.

KJ & RP - Staking a claim on WC-GRC, AMK-GRC & RM-GRC

And as for the common folks, let's vote the PAP out!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Saw the news that DPP (Ben Pwee) wants Bishan-TPY. I don't care which opposition party contests, as long as JoJo is voted out. :wink:

GMS/TKL may not be able to get enough candidates for 2 GRCs, even if they have enough finances. :o Btw, MBT will probably step down. :wink:

Vote Opposition And Wipe The Admiring Looks Off The Pappy-Sycophants' Faces. :smile:

WP - dig in deeper into AJ-GRC, HG & PE SMC, take down EC-GRC and Feng Shan SMC.

GMS can face off with MBT at Tampines GRC, TKL's pocket should be deep enough to finance another team at Jln Besar GRC.

SDP - take down Bishan-TPY-GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC.

NSP - send your best team to MP-GRC, MacPherson SMC.

Chiam - reclaim PP-SMC

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP - dig in deeper into AJ-GRC, HG & PE SMC, take down EC-GRC and Feng Shan SMC.

SDP - take down Bishan-TPY-GRC, Tanjong Pagar GRC.

NSP - send your best team to MP-GRC, MacPherson SMC.

Chiam - reclaim PP-SMC

What about the 100k New Citizens??

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What about the 100k New Citizens??

I don't worry about them, some of them are here long enough to know PAP's chaokuan.

In fact, my neighbors whom were from PRC voted WP in the last GE, from what I know, their associates voted oppositions too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Want a new Prime Minister? It's in your hands, AMK residents. :wink:

A vibrant but not over-crowded Singapore, stable infrastructure and reliable transportation system, a more efficient and cheaper healthcare, cheaper costs of living, a robust defense force, last but not least, a smaller teacher-student ratio in classes.

These are the points the oppositions can use to whack the PAP hard.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A vibrant but not over-crowded Singapore, stable infrastructure and reliable transportation system, a more efficient and cheaper healthcare, a robust defense force, last but not least, a smaller teacher-student ratio in classes.

and every sinkie is up to their eyeballs in debt and a greek sense of entitlement. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
"Real Meritocracy" instead of "Natural Aristocracy". :wink:

A vibrant but not over-crowded Singapore, stable infrastructure and reliable transportation system, a more efficient and cheaper healthcare, cheaper costs of living, a robust defense force, last but not least, a smaller teacher-student ratio in classes.

These are the points the oppositions can use to whack the PAP hard.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
internet-friends-fight-3.jpg

I dare you to vote the PAP out!!!

You are not my friends.

You don't look like what your online photos portray!!!

Now F O !!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no such a thing as real meritocracy

it's a myth, a delusion and a dream

natural aristocracy is the real thing

without aristocracy, a society will just rot and rot....

with poverty everywhere - filth dirt and shit

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhihau i think u dunno what go for jugglar means. It means go straight for the one in a clown suit.