• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commando deaths were learnt from FB

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
During one of my ICt, trainer WO told RUN that the senseless ones are usually the younger senior specs who are more emo.

He said WO will not really want to mess with the life of any young NSF if the NSF cannot take the stress. They have nothing against u, and have nothing to gain but all to lose when young NSF under them commit suicide. He said even any NSF chaogeng, will probably got downgraded and not really eligible for civil-service related jobs.

I agree that it is quite true to certain extend that the senseless negligence or abuse incidents are mostly committed by the younger senior specs, eager to prove themselves.

Like this 3 commandoes who died in the rappelling accident, which family could accept that? This is not a case of kena tekan by junior specs. Its simply a pilot who had a bad day and did not listen to the order probably and release the ropes.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. Some of the deaths were so senseless and negligent that no parents or family can accept it. Which family would accept their son killed himself after being bullied by the instructors or NCO? what family would accept their kid was killed due to faulty ammo made by Chartered/St Kinetics?

to demand zero death is unrealistic, shit happen all the time, I encounter a few during nsf, lucky didnt died.

A dead soldier is not a hero, only a sibeh sway soldier, period....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not likely to happen. All VVIP aka Super White Horses are automatically downgraded to Pes B or C and posted as clerks or what not. A 9-5 job where they can book out every night. So, odds of them dying in a training accident are almost zero%

They go study soil no ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
to demand zero death is unrealistic, shit happen all the time, I encounter a few during nsf, lucky didnt died.

A dead soldier is not a hero, only a sibeh sway soldier, period....

The soldier died training for the defence of the country, he is a hero. Unfortunately, the SAF thinks like you and consider the deaths sway. That is why there are no memorial and statues to them.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The soldier died training for the defence of the country, he is a hero. Unfortunately, the SAF thinks like you and consider the deaths sway. That is why there are no memorial and statues to them.

paiseh... maybe i think differently. i dont think there any heroic about getting wounded/dead for the nation. everybody also went thru the same training yet only the dead one are consider hero? sorry i rather be alive.

a hero is performing beyond his duty. getting killed because of somebody else mistake is bad luck. maybe saf view it as bad luck as saf need to cover its arse. That i hope saf turn over a new leaf and really look into why accident occur and steps taken to prevent it instead of cover up.

do u consider US military purple heart holders as hero? never get hit mean not hero? i felt that purple heart only mean he/she forget to duck.

i not against having a memorial for fallen brothers but to consider all as hero is stretching the truth.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Death will occurred in the army but with PAP in charged, all these are covered up are to the unfairness of the country and citizens.. This is what happen when PAP is in charge.

Jiu hu kia, which unit did you served in?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's not true, the reason why SAF cover up is not because they consider them hero or suay, but more likely to prevent the drop in morale when young men are dying in a peacetime conscript army earning shit pay, just to 'protect' their nation. Let's call it for what it is, mandatory cheap labour akin to sweatshop nike factories and north korean gulags, defending a country where you'll be a minority in a blink of an eye.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-3.44.35-pm.png

Just a few weeks back, some cocksters were saying there were malays in commandos last time? Where got?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever our local boys died during NS training, it was a pain to read about the mishap. A tragic loss of young lives to the country.

When we read about foreigners and Ass-Pee-R who became shitizens and even pappies' MPs without doing NS, it is a hard knock to take. Why are foreigners allowed to take no risks while our local boys have to endure risks?

Are the pappies running the country to make life easier for foreigners? No NS, no training risks and yet getting all the benefits as shitizens.
Even deferment of 12 years from NS is on record. This is just not fair to those youngsters who died during NS training.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....defending a country where you'll be a minority in a blink of an eye.

.....defending a country which belongs to everyone....what a shitty way to inspire sinkies...how many Ass-Pee-R and foreigners will take up arms to defend sinkie land when there is a war in the country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
dying in vain for a country to be dominated by foreigner years later. tragedy.

...indeed tragic to lost your life for a country which allows foreigners to have almost the same privileges as the locals in the country...
Buying HDB flat, also can. Travel concession, also can. Freebies, also got. Places in school, also can. Take back CPF money in full, also can.

Are the locals second class citizens in their own country?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a few weeks back, some cocksters were saying there were malays in commandos last time? Where got?

it's more sensitive and classified than commandos. it's the highly secretive superhero company from the x-men brigade. here's the company commander.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
paiseh... maybe i think differently. i dont think there any heroic about getting wounded/dead for the nation. everybody also went thru the same training yet only the dead one are consider hero? sorry i rather be alive.

a hero is performing beyond his duty. getting killed because of somebody else mistake is bad luck. maybe saf view it as bad luck as saf need to cover its arse. That i hope saf turn over a new leaf and really look into why accident occur and steps taken to prevent it instead of cover up.

do u consider US military purple heart holders as hero? never get hit mean not hero? i felt that purple heart only mean he/she forget to duck.

i not against having a memorial for fallen brothers but to consider all as hero is stretching the truth.

Any soldier in the US Army that dies, whether its due to a training accident, combat, negligence, etc. (except suicide) is afforded a full honours military burial. They don't differentiate between the types of deaths in the way that you do. They believe that these people died serving their country whether it was during war, or training for it. When you look at the tens of thousands of Singapore males that siam the system like Patrick Tan, countless white horses I know, these people who died are heroes, while people like Patrick Tan are cowards.