• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commando deaths were learnt from FB

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well the reason why they covered it up is probably to protect the asses of the higher ups and also not to sway public opinion of NS and think it's neccessary for defence.

I personally think singaporeans can accept death in saf. as long saf can give accounts to what really happen, steps taken to prevent mishap from happening again and give adequate compensation to the families, most Singaporeans will understand.

it because mindef like to hide everything which cause mistrust among the citizens.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
well the reason why they covered it up is probably to protect the asses of the higher ups and also not to sway public opinion of NS and think it's neccessary for defence.

Wat is there to defend? To start, we dont even own the pigeon hole we live, we dont hve milions in the bank, in fact every Sinkie is in debt. Defend! FT, PAP and their cronies to get richer tats all i see abt NS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat is there to defend? To start, we dont even own the pigeon hole we live, we dont hve milions in the bank, in fact every Sinkie is in debt. Defend! FT, PAP and their cronies to get richer tats all i see abt NS.

We? Don't display crab in bucket syndrome la. Every sinkie lives in piegon hole meh?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha...you got it right, man!

and when anyone wants to start discussion or topics about their fucktard ARMY life or tragedy...

I just have to say one phrase....

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SINKIE DEFENDING FOR!!

and then they STFU...( shut the fuck Up) ! LoLoLoLoLoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We? Don't display crab in bucket syndrome la. Every sinkie lives in piegon hole meh?

80 over % of Sinkie Loser ( and that include YOU) live in some sort of fucked up pigeon hole be it called BTOs , ECs or the latest trend 1.17 m DBSS...

and to go... in and out EVERYDAY in this sort of LOSER ENVIRONMENT...

You definitely developed or had already developed a LOSER MENTALITY! LoLoLol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80 over % of Sinkie Loser ( and that include YOU) live in some sort of fucked up pigeon hole be it called BTOs , ECs or the latest trend 1.17 m DBSS...

and to go... in and out EVERYDAY in this sort of LOSER ENVIRONMENT...

You definitely developed or had already developed a LOSER MENTALITY! LoLoLol

I don't live in piegon hole leh nigger. What talking you? You loser means others must be loser?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha...you got it right, man!

and when anyone wants to start discussion or topics about their fucktard ARMY life or tragedy...

I just have to say one phrase....

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SINKIE DEFENDING FOR!!

and then they STFU...( shut the fuck Up) ! LoLoLoLoLoL

The normal thing that's preached to them la about the defence nigger.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The normal thing that's preached to them la about the defence nigger.

No joke..I had even face to face told a 'Orficier' ( a Sinkie no doubt) once who wears his rank badge so proudly in front ..

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DEFENDING FOR...

and his face change color quicker than his camouflage uniform can change color to match his environment and he really did,....

STFU after that! hahahahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No joke..I had even face to face told a 'Orficier' ( a Sinkie no doubt) once who wears his rank badge so proudly in front ..

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DEFENDING FOR...

and his face change color quicker than his camouflage uniform can change color to match his environment and he really did,....

STFU after that! hahahahahaha

Wah so power ah occifer also kena tekan by you. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree. They will do so when a VVIP loses his son.

Not likely to happen. All VVIP aka Super White Horses are automatically downgraded to Pes B or C and posted as clerks or what not. A 9-5 job where they can book out every night. So, odds of them dying in a training accident are almost zero%

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally think singaporeans can accept death in saf. as long saf can give accounts to what really happen, steps taken to prevent mishap from happening again and give adequate compensation to the families, most Singaporeans will understand.

it because mindef like to hide everything which cause mistrust among the citizens.

Agree. MINDEF is merely copying the style of the PAP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not likely to happen. All VVIP aka Super White Horses are automatically downgraded to Pes B or C and posted as clerks or what not. A 9-5 job where they can book out every night. Do, odds of them dying in a training accident are almost zero%

And only silly S'poreans believe the MIW is playing a fair game. Look at son of KFC. Enough said. Research ki lan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They even have deaths during BMT:eek:
Had a school mate who died during BMT. He was an only son.

He would probably would have been posted in the clerical or store keeper occupation because he was fat. Unfortunate for him that he was not related to any VIPs so ended up dead.

I would say that alot of deaths happen during BMT, especially suicides from kids that could not cope.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I disagree. Some of the deaths were so senseless and negligent that no parents or family can accept it. Which family would accept their son killed himself after being bullied by the instructors or NCO? what family would accept their kid was killed due to faulty ammo made by Chartered/St Kinetics?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U cannot say that. In the old days (talking about the 70s and 80s) there was something to defend. There was war in Vietnam, and there was still the threat of communism. In those days, there was hope and the good prospects. the salary versus cost of living was in a good ratio and people were comfortable. Now, who wants to defend fucking FTs? And the fucking PAP? There is really no sense of ownership and stake in singapore.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. Some of the deaths were so senseless and negligent that no parents or family can accept it. Which family would accept their son killed himself after being bullied by the instructors or NCO? what family would accept their kid was killed due to faulty ammo made by Chartered/St Kinetics?

During one of my ICt, trainer WO told RUN that the senseless ones are usually the younger senior specs who are more emo.

He said WO will not really want to mess with the life of any young NSF if the NSF cannot take the stress. They have nothing against u, and have nothing to gain but all to lose when young NSF under them commit suicide. He said even any NSF chaogeng, will probably got downgraded and not really eligible for civil-service related jobs.

I agree that it is quite true to certain extend that the senseless negligence or abuse incidents are mostly committed by the younger senior specs, eager to prove themselves.