• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching Wants to Sell NOL Cheaply <<WSJ>>

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

Ginger shares with u:

Temasek Puts Neptune Orient Lines Up for Sale

Singapore state-investment company Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd. has put its struggling $1.7 billion container-shipping company up for sale, according to people familiar with the situation.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/temasek-puts-neptune-orient-lines-up-for-sale-1437038311

How can NOL, the National shipping company, was started with taxpayer money, and funded and build up by taxpayers, transferred to Temasick for free now be sold by them? Money go where? Into Temasick pockets or back to Taxpayers?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what PAP do, steal national money..

This is what sinkie shit losers vote for..

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't any how said....there should have a lot of documents as proof....like Mediashield life inter grated...but
Even my neighbor a degree holder was so confuse after trying to read all that was sent to him....he just gave up.LOL

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....so scholar general cannot steer the ship can suka suka sell it to foreigners ?

This is undisputed evidence that our scholars cannot run a business. They are only good when there is a monopoly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden Go...." If they do not sell, I worry"....how come never ask Wooden Go to steer NOL back on course? & we have so many "admirals" can't they manage a shipping line??

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden Go...." If they do not sell, I worry"....how come never ask Wooden Go to steer NOL back on course? & we have so many "admirals" can't they manage a shipping line??

It seems like SG50 is an accumulated curse for PAP, beginning with the demise of Ah Gong, and then a series of law suits that made Pinky look petty and vindictive. Then SMRT talked big and collapsed a few days later. Now we are going to have to sell our crown jewels - Neptune Orient Lines.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Container ships must be supersized if you want to compete with the big boys. Even ports must cater to these vessels or prepare to be ignored and bypassed. Malaysia's MISC sold off their container business a few years ago.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems like SG50 is an accumulated curse for PAP, beginning with the demise of Ah Gong, and then a series of law suits that made Pinky look petty and vindictive. Then SMRT talked big and collapsed a few days later. Now we are going to have to sell our crown jewels - Neptune Orient Lines.

Ang Gong is itching to get up & 'slap a few people', but have to wait after SG50, for rules are rules, only past SG50, then, he can come out....roughly around August 13...when he was a around SIA was the pride & joy, NOL, was the 'crown jewels', PAP was the best on this earth...now he has to slap a few 'clown jewels" ha ha ha...& the ultimate, his "family jewels"...his " mee siam mai hum"... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Fragrance bought over.

NOL at one time wanted to buy over German Hapag-Llyod; if not for
the Ger. Govt intervention.

NOL bldg no longer belong to NOL, they now at bouna vista i think. That kim il jung lookalike is killing it.