• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I Learned About Women From The Worst Book Ever Written

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women want a strong and dominant man. Not necessarily dominant in a BDSM sort of way, but dominant in knowing who he is and where he is going in life. Women want a man with direction, which is more important to them than a big erection (though that’s an added bonus).

Women want a man who will provide for them, who will hold them when they need to be held and bend them over when they want to be bent over. Women want a man who will respect them but discipline them when they get out of line. Women want to be submissive but not totally enslaved to a man.

In short, women want real men, the kind of men who are dependable and take care of shit, the kind of men who are insanely confident and take risks, the kind of men who tame the jungle and build civilization.

These are the kinds of men women truly want, and by want I mean the type of men they truly desire. Even the staunchest feminist steeped in decades of gender studies’ dogma knows this fundamental truth deep down. The female mind can perform all sorts of mental acrobatics, but vaginas never lie.

Women know what kind of men they really want and the popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey is a cultural indictment that those kind of men are becoming extinct. Women have become so desperate for real men that they’ve embraced a perversion of them as embodied in the fictional character of Christian Grey.
http://www.returnofkings.com/66034/what-i-learned-about-women-from-the-worst-book-ever-written

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
real men have money. :p

image.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, women want real men, the kind of men who are dependable and take care of shit, the kind of men who are insanely confident and take risks, the kind of men who tame the jungle and build civilization.

I kinda believe that is what women want in a man, but sometimes desire (or you can call it love in the desire sense) and fear work against each other. Human beings, and not just women, respond more readily to fear than desire.

The kind of man that women really want is often the kind of man that women fear - the fear that they (women) might cease control completely and lose sovereignty in the relationship.

It's this fear that would eventually lead many women to go for the soft option of "manginas".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This theory only attracts money faced women.
But if you are a real man, will attract women who love you for who you are.

Love you for who you are is for innocent virgin love..

Nowadays, any women in the street is a vagina slut and want to get a man to do things for her using her smelly chee buy.

jw5

Loyal
............ want to get a man to buy things for her using her smelly chee buy, and if they refuse, they can say good-bye to her smelly chee bye. :biggrin:

Love you for who you are is for innocent virgin love..

Nowadays, any women in the street is a vagina slut and want to get a man to do things for her using her smelly chee buy.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can be attracted to many aspects of a man, but you can only fall in love with moral virtues.

It boils down to your definition of a real man.

Alpha male. Women love bad guys. If only i learnt and practised that when i was younger instead of being a typical 'kiabor' sinkie.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alpha male. Women love bad guys. If only i learnt and practised that when i was younger instead of being a typical 'kiabor' sinkie.

Damn right. Forget about the money. Alpha male will rape and beat them gals and take their money, and them gals still want more of him by giving even more until financially and physically broken.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn right. Forget about the money. Alpha male will rape and beat them gals and take their money, and them gals still want more of him by giving even more until financially and physically broken.

Treat them like shit and keep them keen :biggrin:
Treat them as queen and become shit :biggrin: