• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who gives a shit about Botanic Gardens getting recognized by UNESCO?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me. It won't translate to a pay rise or better living conditions for my family.

I give shit because the road will b congested. Tax will go up instead of getting haircut. More pinoys qill go there to suck yhe bsnana pegged to blanga bf. And nothing good will cum out of it. Hope the someone flatten it n build a golf course.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sinkies doesn't realized that such recognition by UNESCO is no free lunch.
It comes with a annual heavy price tag to sustain it's international status and publicity.
Total waste of tax payers $$$.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sinkies doesn't realized that such recognition by UNESCO is no free lunch.
It comes with a annual heavy price tag to sustain it's international status and publicity.
Total waste of tax payers $$$.

Let's see how they try to monetize the Botanic Gardens. :wink:

I think we'll see more 'pay to enter' enclosures within the Botanic Gardens.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UNESCO status leads to more tourists, which in turns boosts the economy and provides for more jobs for locals. But I expect this to be too complex for the dull minds of the opposition.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went the other day after a long hiatus…could not find my way around for starters…must walk everywhere….wtf…where are the restaurants that used to be just next to the gate….fuck me!

Then I saw a lake with lots of koi and a bunch of fuckwits staring at a tree in the distance that appeared to have an eagle sitting on the topmost branches….that was the last straw, I left.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me. It won't translate to a pay rise or better living conditions for my family.

Try as they might, most Singaporeans can't be bothered. I am not rubbishing the efforts of the government in getting it a place on the map, but this pretty much only serves the people in the government. We might as well ask Khaw if the UNESCO recognition can be eaten. A lot of Singaporeans are going without.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went the other day after a long hiatus…could not find my way around for starters…must walk everywhere….wtf…where are the restaurants that used to be just next to the gate….fuck me!

Then I saw a lake with lots of koi and a bunch of fuckwits staring at a tree in the distance that appeared to have an eagle sitting on the topmost branches….that was the last straw, I left.

You go on Sundays, you see one pinoy for every blade of grass there, plus an occasional dark turds that come with that grass, a kek leng or bangla...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go on Sundays, you see one pinoy for every blade of grass there, plus an occasional dark turds that come with that grass, a kek leng or bangla...

I saw monitor lizards walking on the footpath, a red cock looking for food, a goose playing with pigeons, and plenty of ang mohs (expats or tourists) happily soaking in the summer sunshine.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw monitor lizards walking on the footpath, a red cock looking for food, a goose playing with pigeons, and plenty of ang mohs (expats or tourists) happily soaking in the summer sunshine.

zouk should shift over there,.ZoukOut Botanic sounds cool yah

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Botanic Garden is like Singapore. When it's not crowded and people r mostly local, it's the most relaxing place anywhere. But if it's overrun with outsiders....then forget it!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never actually visited the Botanical Gardens. It's in a rich man's area and I am poor.

went there once. a LOT of banglas with their flip maids. also i think cops arrested some banglas for masturbating in front of angmo visitors. that's funny.

so no, it's not a richman's playground like a private golf course orn something.