• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos made to become a shadow of former self

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical of opposition IBs to make unsubstantiated claims, just like their idols JBJ and Chee.

With regards to Banana Yee, vast majority of sinkies couldn't care less about him. The youths of Singapore are firmly behind Ah Gong and PAP!

images

You have never denied it. In fact, you boasted about how other prisoners would sodomized him, perhaps your way of intimating your intention.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is clear that Mas Yee has been traumatized and will take time to recover. But recover he will, and he will probably see the day of LHL's passing; just as we have seen LKY's passing. While even LKY's most extreme detractors accept that he had done good for our country, the same will not be said of LHL when he passes.

LHL's passing will be greeted with joy and celebration that will make winning the World Cup look like a local celebration.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks more humble now..

No more middle finger.

hahaha...many people fooled by this kid, a former child actor, able to stir calm water to generate strong current beneath the water.

He got to look unkempt, walk bare-footed, hair uncombed and uncut, with dire and teary facial expression. For what purpose? To gain sympathy and create hatred for those who sent him to jail for a minor offence.

The paps now look like scums while Amos looks so pitiful. When he gets home, the kid surely would laugh his butt off.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is clear that Mas Yee has been traumatized and will take time to recover. But recover he will...

This kid has never been afraid to speak his mind. How could he be traumatised by short remand? He is a tough nut. He will be back to whack the paps.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kid has never been afraid to speak his mind. How could he be traumatised by short remand? He is a tough nut. He will be back to whack the paps.

Oh, but don't tell it to the SPH presstitutes. They're doing their little victory dance now to highlight the triumph of the system. :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pure BS ..your SPECULATION has no basis. If not for the international publicity, the MOST POWERFUL MAN would have arranged for him to be tortured for 18 months in RTC.
Amos getting 'special treatment' definitely, like being sodomized by JohnTan, Zeroo and SteffyChun (aka the pedophile trio).

Others is the Government of Sinkapore. If the Government can persecute at will, then that Government no longer has any legitimacy. The assassination of the ministars should be encouraged and condoned.
You are a pretty straight forward person and see only the immediate reasons. You think that if they don't wish to see him getting hurt, it must be out of kindness You knew that there is public pressure and yet you cannot see that it is exactly for the same reason that they cannot afford to let him suffer any physical harm

You are right that the bad publicity saved him from RTC. I have merely elaborated that if placed there they will need more effort to protect him from being hurt by other inmates which is not to their advantage.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard before people who are not nuts but became so after being put in imh. Did recover but that was a traumatising experience. Dont underestimate lock-up in ImH with the really seows.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you also posted before that he has some syndrome? Yesterday the finding by IMH is he does not have autisim. In other words, he is a normal teenager without any syndrome.

If imh diagnosed him as having an illness, it will be seen as very cruel to have jailed him. The excuse that he has mental illness in the first place is to put him in imh to traumatise him. Pap is really at all losing ends in this case.

Pinky is indeed very vindictive. Just look at his past actions, amos and roy's cases. Don't be fooled by his clownish laughters. It is indeed sinkies' misfortune to have this emperor to rule over the land.

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, lol, those indoctrinated with the pappy mentality including former scholars and/or civil servants, still don't get the main issue. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...many people fooled by this kid, a former child actor, able to stir calm water to generate strong current beneath the water.

He got to look unkempt, walk bare-footed, hair uncombed and uncut, with dire and teary facial expression. For what purpose? To gain sympathy and create hatred for those who sent him to jail for a minor offence.

The paps now look like scums while Amos looks so pitiful. When he gets home, the kid surely would laugh his butt off.

He got goosebumps when he remembered his stay in IMH. Those "siow langs" showed him the real truth of insanity. He now realizes if he were to go to the extreme like pretending to be insane, he will become one eventually. That image of the "siow langs" in IMH will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Sometimes, the best lesson in life is to face the hard reality of what you said.

I started a joke which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me oh no
I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just a child, besides, who'd take a child's speech seriously. he just happened to offend the wrong person. that is life in singapore, face it...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky is indeed very vindictive. Just look at his past actions, amos and roy's cases. Don't be fooled by his clownish laughters. It is indeed sinkies' misfortune to have this emperor to rule over the land.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Old fart was very vindictive too – offend him once and he'll destroy you forever. Look at Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Toh Chin Chye, etc.

But old fart was much more politically astute. He would not have bullied a 16-year-old boy without leaving himself without an escape route. Pinky's about-turn – from RTC to MTO to IMH to backdated prison term in the fact of a hunger strike and near-death is an international PR disaster of the highest order.