• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sugarbaby asking for 4-6k monthly maintenance fee

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"meet up once or twice a week" ... say allow max twice a week that will open to 3 hook-ups leave Sunday free day to go to church!

not bad lah, like that can earn 12 - 18k a month liao

laki best if can arrange morning and afternoon shift can double income liao

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If she's good looking and gives great sex with true gf experience companionship, its quite a reasonable deal. 25 yo for $5K is the mkt rate. Younger like 21yo can go as high as 10K if she is pretty and fucks well.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a monthly stipend of even $4k, I would expect her to be on standby at least 3 times a week. I call, she drops everything and comes. None of that "depending on schedules" rubbish.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If she's good looking and gives great sex with true gf experience companionship, its quite a reasonable deal. 25 yo for $5K is the mkt rate. Younger like 21yo can go as high as 10K if she is pretty and fucks well.

Only an idiot will pay that sort of money for a shag, even for a Miss Universe calibre.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 5K .....you can keep at least 5 young, nubile amd fuckworthy Pinoys. And Pinoys are good for sex. Just don't get them pregnant 8)

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think 4K to 6k Ringgit should suffice.

even i find that not worth the trouble. Where is the PAP government when we need them to bring in more quality ladies from all over the world ?

Greece should have a lot

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No kidding ... a Sinkie degree holder asking to be a mistress. I am always worried about this generation.

They want a comfy life of money and pleasure ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No kidding ... a Sinkie degree holder asking to be a mistress. I am always worried about this generation.

And yet, as a mistress, she too demands "work-life balance". Only willing to fark once or twice a week if she feels like it. Most sinkies have this same farked up working attitude. Little wonder why most employers prefer foreigners.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big deal about a degree holder. It's probably not a Southern Pacific University degree.

Better to be a prostitute than to be poor. LKY's pragmatism 101. :cool:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet, as a mistress, she too demands "work-life balance". Only willing to fark once or twice a week if she feels like it. Most sinkies have this same farked up working attitude. Little wonder why most employers prefer foreigners.
Strawberry generation Sinkies are whiners. But can not beat Eendian FT for being fakers and schemers. Pinoys are stupid, lazy and dishonest - they truly deserved to be f*cked.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The world is a changing... never in my time would I have imagined a degree holder will take on a job as a mistress. There are so many options for a degree holder especially for one who is young.

Either this girl is going for easy money and pleasure or there are a lot of rich Sinkie men looking for companionship these days. It could be a business idea from varsity.

Last edited:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask so much some more ......soon we'll be getting new shipment from the Mediterranean .......and much better value; get two holes for the price of one :smile:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greek+sex

86330hq93d.png

Not SYT anymore still can demand that price?