• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee on hunger strike and now hospitalised

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LATEST: Amos Yee on hunger strike, now hospitalized

admin / 1 hour ago

According to Amos Yee’s lawyers, the 16 year old started a hunger strike to protest against his mistreatment during his remand period at the Singapore’s mental hospital, Institute of Mental Health. Amos has been sent to hospital due to a drop of his blood sugar level .

Update: According to film-maker Martyn See, Amos Yee is now in the Emergency Ward seeking treatment and has not eaten for 3 days.

Update: According to Roy Ngerng, Amos Yee​ is depressed and he is not eating. 2 days ago, he weighed 43kg, losing 2 to 4kg from the day he was arrested.
Update: According to the theonlinecitizen media interview with Amos Yee’s mother Mary Toh,

“Even this morning, he was asking me why he can’t be released. Amos pleaded [with me] to get him out soon. He can’t stand even another day in there. He said prison is better than IMH.

IMH staff thought Amos could be discharged today,” Mdm Toh said then, adding that the staff have been very helpful but are also concerned about the teenager who she said has not eaten for three days.

“They are all very concerned and worried, but say they can’t do anything,” Mdm Toh said, referring to the IMH staff.”

The delivery of Amos’s sentencing which is due to be delivered tomorrow is likely to be delayed.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the True colours of PAP, you can be 16 or 90 their dogs show no mercy once you go against the FAMILEE.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
steady lah Amos... all the way..

Let the people and the world hate the PAP... all the way ...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky better hope the punk doesn't die. If he does, I am very sure he will be enjoying his millions somewhere other than in his office as PM...

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky better hope the punk doesn't die. If he does, I am very sure he will be enjoying his millions somewhere other than in his office as PM...

Many christians believe Amos is Jesus born again. He's their God! Amen Amos the Holy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos doesn't look so tough now. He's begging for mercy. Didn't he say he wanted to "dance"??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You assume that Lee Hsien Loong will still be alive to enjoy his millions (billions, if you count inheritance from the Old Fart). :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wouldn't be surprised if Amos is taking glucose water on the sly. That was what Chee did years ago during his infamous "hunger strike".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first he claims prison/rtc makes him crazy and wanna go on the looneytunes choo choo train.now he claims imh even worst than prison and makes him fast and hospitalized,what next?when PAP is done with him he should be one flew over the cuckoo's nest and K pax.

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act 2 Scene 1: clap clap, so well coordinated. coordinated with foreigners to protest in Hong Kong. Planned a protest at Hong Lim Park. Then Amos is in hospital; because he lost his appetite. All in the same day!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Act 2 Scene 1: clap clap, so well coordinated. coordinated with foreigners to protest in Hong Kong. Planned a protest at Hong Lim Park. Then Amos is in hospital; because he lost his appetite. All in the same day!!

You can't wait for Amos to die, you should be delighted now. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is so brave to go on hunger strike. Poor boy is really suffering. We Singaporeans really can't hold a candle to this boy.